Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Character Matchmaking Thread? of Love?
I don't know if this is a silly idea but I thought it might be neat to have a thread where you can introduce a lonely character who is looking for a partner! :D

"The Form";

A Picture
Optional, but it makes the post more interesting. Try to pick one that isn't too big.

What I'm looking for
What type of relationship and level of commitment your character is seeking, and what kind of mate would you prefer. (Epic romance with burning passion? Bittersweet summer love?Tragic romantic drama?) Male/Female, Male/Male, Female/Female and whatever other options there are.

Description
Description of your character, make it... well... descriptive, and interesting, but short and sweet. Just, try not to write a wall of text. :)

Notes
Anything else to add briefly? Preferred format - script vs. story format? Tumblr RP account link?

Contact
The way you wish people to contact you
I don't know if this is a silly idea but I thought it might be neat to have a thread where you can introduce a lonely character who is looking for a partner! :D

"The Form";

A Picture
Optional, but it makes the post more interesting. Try to pick one that isn't too big.

What I'm looking for
What type of relationship and level of commitment your character is seeking, and what kind of mate would you prefer. (Epic romance with burning passion? Bittersweet summer love?Tragic romantic drama?) Male/Female, Male/Male, Female/Female and whatever other options there are.

Description
Description of your character, make it... well... descriptive, and interesting, but short and sweet. Just, try not to write a wall of text. :)

Notes
Anything else to add briefly? Preferred format - script vs. story format? Tumblr RP account link?

Contact
The way you wish people to contact you
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48132175/Material/20760_350.png[/img] [b]What I'm looking for[/b] I'm looking for a permanent mate for my FR character Frostwake. I'm feeling like pairing him up with another male guardian fella, who contrasts/compliments the 'so done with everything' attitude he sometimes gets - and is bodily able to drag the pretending introvert's 9 ton butt out of whatever cave his trying to hide in. I'm a sucker for BBC's Jane Austen adaptions, so I wouldn't mind a bit of drama and courting being involved! UvU [b]Description[/b] Frostwake is a male Guardian and the eldest of a small strange commune consisting mainly of his two daughters and two Plague proteges that wandered in. He is glacial white in colour. In the days long gone his wingspan might have been vibrant Caribbean blue. He possesses a lovely long beard which he likes to keep in a braid. He is a loyal disciple of the Icewarden and proud member of the ice flight, even though some choose to shun him, saying he is not truly one of them - what Frostwake guards is "a secret", and none knows what it is. Frostwake might be slightly weary with some age-brought cynicism but he tries to be positive and look forward to the future. He isn't naturally nimble-tongued, but from time to time he manages to be sassy and sarcastic. This gives him the buff Self-Pleased with +20 smugness for the rest of the day. [b]Notes[/b] I might have forgotten something important, just ask me if anything is unclear! c: Tumblr: [url=http://frostwake.tumblr.com]http://frostwake.tumblr.com[/url] I prefer story format over script format. I like to RP on Skype because sometimes it takes me a lot of time to write something longer, and that's more energetic and fast paced and you can ask things from the other person. I like world building and planning a lot. [b]Contact[/b] PM me on FR and I'll give you my Skype name, or we can work out something else too! c:
20760_350.png

What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a permanent mate for my FR character Frostwake. I'm feeling like pairing him up with another male guardian fella, who contrasts/compliments the 'so done with everything' attitude he sometimes gets - and is bodily able to drag the pretending introvert's 9 ton butt out of whatever cave his trying to hide in. I'm a sucker for BBC's Jane Austen adaptions, so I wouldn't mind a bit of drama and courting being involved! UvU

Description
Frostwake is a male Guardian and the eldest of a small strange commune consisting mainly of his two daughters and two Plague proteges that wandered in. He is glacial white in colour. In the days long gone his wingspan might have been vibrant Caribbean blue. He possesses a lovely long beard which he likes to keep in a braid. He is a loyal disciple of the Icewarden and proud member of the ice flight, even though some choose to shun him, saying he is not truly one of them - what Frostwake guards is "a secret", and none knows what it is.

Frostwake might be slightly weary with some age-brought cynicism but he tries to be positive and look forward to the future. He isn't naturally nimble-tongued, but from time to time he manages to be sassy and sarcastic. This gives him the buff Self-Pleased with +20 smugness for the rest of the day.

Notes
I might have forgotten something important, just ask me if anything is unclear! c:
Tumblr: http://frostwake.tumblr.com
I prefer story format over script format. I like to RP on Skype because sometimes it takes me a lot of time to write something longer, and that's more energetic and fast paced and you can ask things from the other person. I like world building and planning a lot.

Contact
PM me on FR and I'll give you my Skype name, or we can work out something else too! c:
[img]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp12/Darkfoot_Lago/fireavatar_zps37cb216b.png[/img] What I'm looking for: Epic romance with thrilling action, danger, excitement, and lots of things exploding. First, things can start off slow between the characters, but as time goes on, it should become more adventurous. Reinhild can be with either a male or a female, but prefers people with glasses and/or freckles. She especially loves those that are part fox, cat, or tiger. Height can be variable, even people who are 5 feet tall have a chance. She likes her men a little scruffy if unfreckled, and clean shaven if freckled. If the mate (of either gender) is freckled, she prefers blonds and redheads, if not she prefers brunettes. Eye color doesn't matter too much. Nerdy men, especially those with British accents, are always a guaranteed hit. Description: Reinhild is 5'8", a little over 200 lbs, has brown hair and hazel eyes. Her hair is always kept short and parted on one side. Her clothes vary with time period/setting, but they're always distinctly masculine/tomboyish (aside from when she's feeling lazy enough to wear night gowns). Cannot really understand body language, nor can she really use her own. Her powers also vary with time period and setting. Reinhild is tenacious and stubborn, and will not budge once she has a set goal. She will try to obtain what she wants, and will only stop short of dying. She lacks empathy, but tries to hide it when she actually cares to. She is compassionate despite the lack of empathy, always willing to help others. She likes to go on adventures and try new things. She is highly intelligent, but sometimes lacks common sense or courtesy. Notes: Highly variable with my style, but would prefer someone who can motivate me to write better and more. Script or story format, it doesn't matter to me. I like RPing on Skype, especially because of the privacy and the lack of bounds. Though, I will do clean RPs on the forums. I have my own world with a lot of detail that I would love to RP in. Contact: PM me on FR, I'll give you my Skype name or my e-mail address, whatever you prefer.
fireavatar_zps37cb216b.png

What I'm looking for:
Epic romance with thrilling action, danger, excitement, and lots of things exploding. First, things can start off slow between the characters, but as time goes on, it should become more adventurous. Reinhild can be with either a male or a female, but prefers people with glasses and/or freckles. She especially loves those that are part fox, cat, or tiger. Height can be variable, even people who are 5 feet tall have a chance. She likes her men a little scruffy if unfreckled, and clean shaven if freckled. If the mate (of either gender) is freckled, she prefers blonds and redheads, if not she prefers brunettes. Eye color doesn't matter too much. Nerdy men, especially those with British accents, are always a guaranteed hit.

Description:
Reinhild is 5'8", a little over 200 lbs, has brown hair and hazel eyes. Her hair is always kept short and parted on one side. Her clothes vary with time period/setting, but they're always distinctly masculine/tomboyish (aside from when she's feeling lazy enough to wear night gowns). Cannot really understand body language, nor can she really use her own. Her powers also vary with time period and setting.

Reinhild is tenacious and stubborn, and will not budge once she has a set goal. She will try to obtain what she wants, and will only stop short of dying. She lacks empathy, but tries to hide it when she actually cares to. She is compassionate despite the lack of empathy, always willing to help others. She likes to go on adventures and try new things. She is highly intelligent, but sometimes lacks common sense or courtesy.

Notes:
Highly variable with my style, but would prefer someone who can motivate me to write better and more. Script or story format, it doesn't matter to me. I like RPing on Skype, especially because of the privacy and the lack of bounds. Though, I will do clean RPs on the forums. I have my own world with a lot of detail that I would love to RP in.

PM me on FR, I'll give you my Skype name or my e-mail address, whatever you prefer.