Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] RP Partner!
hello all! my name is aiden and i wanna be your dragon roleplaying bud.

at the moment i'm really looking to roleplay dragon characters, either based in flight rising lore, or not. but if you got some other ideas in mind, human or supernatural characters, we can discuss that too....

there are a couple of things i'm real interested in for a rp partner:
  • someone who is totally cool with roleplaying as/roleplaying with LGBT characters. this obviously doesn't mean that romance has to be involved in any way, shape, or form, although if it is, i ain't gonna be complain'.
  • somebody who got their own characters! i'm not big on fandoms or any 'o' that schtick. sorry about that! ( unless....its tf2. you can probably convince me to roleplay tf2 fairly easily. )
  • someone who is just casual and nice about writing! i dig writing long replies, but also see the validity in shorter replies, depending on the moment, scene, etc. a healthy variety of long-to-short type replies is good to me!

sooooo if any y'all are still interested, feel free to send me a PM or ping me on this thread and i'll get back to you for sure.

peace. ♠
hello all! my name is aiden and i wanna be your dragon roleplaying bud.

at the moment i'm really looking to roleplay dragon characters, either based in flight rising lore, or not. but if you got some other ideas in mind, human or supernatural characters, we can discuss that too....

there are a couple of things i'm real interested in for a rp partner:
  • someone who is totally cool with roleplaying as/roleplaying with LGBT characters. this obviously doesn't mean that romance has to be involved in any way, shape, or form, although if it is, i ain't gonna be complain'.
  • somebody who got their own characters! i'm not big on fandoms or any 'o' that schtick. sorry about that! ( unless....its tf2. you can probably convince me to roleplay tf2 fairly easily. )
  • someone who is just casual and nice about writing! i dig writing long replies, but also see the validity in shorter replies, depending on the moment, scene, etc. a healthy variety of long-to-short type replies is good to me!

sooooo if any y'all are still interested, feel free to send me a PM or ping me on this thread and i'll get back to you for sure.

peace. ♠
@lycanthropy Hey, I've been looking for an RP partner without much success (I think I skimmed the other threads though).

I'm totally fine with LGBT characters (I think I've played more homosexual characters than straight ones anyway sooo... yeah, totally fine with anything). I've been meaning to try and RP dragons anyway, but it'll be my first time so if that's alright with you... d:

Original characters is fine for me, since it gives things a bit of pump to it. Aaaand, the length of my replies will depend entirely on how much the other person gives me to work with. So I'll match length for length.

Yeah. Pingping. c:
@lycanthropy Hey, I've been looking for an RP partner without much success (I think I skimmed the other threads though).

I'm totally fine with LGBT characters (I think I've played more homosexual characters than straight ones anyway sooo... yeah, totally fine with anything). I've been meaning to try and RP dragons anyway, but it'll be my first time so if that's alright with you... d:

Original characters is fine for me, since it gives things a bit of pump to it. Aaaand, the length of my replies will depend entirely on how much the other person gives me to work with. So I'll match length for length.

Yeah. Pingping. c:
HGXrZDQ.gif
Hello! I think I fit all of your criterias and I am totally fine with LGBT characters. I don't mind romance too.

I've got my little original world that is a little different, so check it out if you want I'll put a link below. You can also check out my writing there, I think I can write a lot if I'm in the mood or pumped for the plot, if not it's usually a paragraph or two.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=937422

@lycanthropy
Hello! I think I fit all of your criterias and I am totally fine with LGBT characters. I don't mind romance too.

I've got my little original world that is a little different, so check it out if you want I'll put a link below. You can also check out my writing there, I think I can write a lot if I'm in the mood or pumped for the plot, if not it's usually a paragraph or two.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=937422

@lycanthropy
1z2eg7m.png
@lycanthropy
I'm quite interested in this ^-^ I have many characters, some of which are LGBT and I am a semi-literate to literate roleplayer.
Please ping me :3
@lycanthropy
I'm quite interested in this ^-^ I have many characters, some of which are LGBT and I am a semi-literate to literate roleplayer.
Please ping me :3
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
@lycanthropy
I too am interested, and I'm fine with all lgbt charries. I'm also fine with either thread or pm rps, whichever suits you best. I have lots of ideas and I'm comfortable with almost anything original. I can range from one-liners to fully lit, depending on how my rp partner is replying and putting effort in. If they put none, I put none. Most of the time I'm semi-lit though.
If you aren't too busy with the others who have posted, I'd be more than happy to do an rp.
Here is an example of a 1x1 rp I made, and would be happy to replicate [my partner has said they don't mind] if you are interested. [ boop ]
Unless of course you are interested in something else, I would be happy for nearly everything.
@lycanthropy
I too am interested, and I'm fine with all lgbt charries. I'm also fine with either thread or pm rps, whichever suits you best. I have lots of ideas and I'm comfortable with almost anything original. I can range from one-liners to fully lit, depending on how my rp partner is replying and putting effort in. If they put none, I put none. Most of the time I'm semi-lit though.
If you aren't too busy with the others who have posted, I'd be more than happy to do an rp.
Here is an example of a 1x1 rp I made, and would be happy to replicate [my partner has said they don't mind] if you are interested. [ boop ]
Unless of course you are interested in something else, I would be happy for nearly everything.