Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Chaos and corrupted dragons (OPEN)
1 2 3
@Raedwulf

Isn't Steve a wind dragon? Unless you are referring to Stephen the Wildclaw?

?
O_o
@Raedwulf

Isn't Steve a wind dragon? Unless you are referring to Stephen the Wildclaw?

?
O_o
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@ZeraLintarii

Oh, right! Yeah, he's a Wind dragon. His eyes confused me for a minute as I was posting his picture, Tundras have such small eyes.
@ZeraLintarii

Oh, right! Yeah, he's a Wind dragon. His eyes confused me for a minute as I was posting his picture, Tundras have such small eyes.
[are you open]
Username: BlackRose11a
Name of Dragon:LunaStar
Gender of Dragon: Female
Dragon's Species: fae
Type: Pure
Personality: she goes on warrior instinct and intellect alone and relies on her pure strength to get things done. she doesn't like to cry or show weakness. The outside may apear hard but she is soft hearted on the inside.
If corrupted, how: (Where they are, what they were doing, how and why they came into contact with the substance)
(If a dragon is corrupted by another, then I will edit the post which all dragons references are in.)
Flight: Fire
Companions/Allies: Whiteriver

Name of Dragon: WhiteRiver
Gender of Dragon: female
Personality: even though she is an excelent fighter, she never saw fighting as a honorable thing to do. She learned only fight when any good soul is threatened. Like her name, she is free-going and likes going with the flow. she loves her family and will comfort them when they need her. She follows her mother's modo; Love, Acceptence, Family.
If corrupted, how: (Where they are, what they were doing, how and why they came into contact with the substance)
(If a dragon is corrupted by another, then I will edit the post which all dragons references are in.)

Flight: Nature
Companions/Allies: LunaStar
[are you open]
Name of Dragon:LunaStar
Gender of Dragon: Female
Personality: she goes on warrior instinct and intellect alone and relies on her pure strength to get things done. she doesn't like to cry or show weakness. The outside may apear hard but she is soft hearted on the inside.
Flight: Fire
Companions/Allies: Whiteriver

Name of Dragon: WhiteRiver
Gender of Dragon: female
Personality: even though she is an excelent fighter, she never saw fighting as a honorable thing to do. She learned only fight when any good soul is threatened. Like her name, she is free-going and likes going with the flow. she loves her family and will comfort them when they need her. She follows her mother's modo; Love, Acceptence, Family.

Flight: Nature
Companions/Allies: LunaStar
are there cuz i want to join
this is so cool
are there cuz i want to join
this is so cool
@BlackRose11a

Yes there are still available spots.

Your dragons bios have been added; feel free to post!
@BlackRose11a

Yes there are still available spots.

Your dragons bios have been added; feel free to post!
banner7_zps03f1852e.png
@ZeraLintarii thanks
i 'm going to finish writing my intro and i will post when im ready
>D >D>D >D >D >D
@ZeraLintarii thanks
i 'm going to finish writing my intro and i will post when im ready
>D >D>D >D >D >D
@BlackRose11a

Go for it!
@BlackRose11a

Go for it!
banner7_zps03f1852e.png