Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Woods: The beginning(Actual RP)
The sun rose and shone over a forest that seemed to go forever. Within a golden guardian with silver wings awoke and came to his feet. Remembering that the night before several dragons had entered the forest, he built up a low growl.

The growl was loud enough to wake his mate CosmoQueen, a dark blue and gray fae. She knew he didn't like visitors so she got up to sooth him."Shush you'll wake the others. They're only here for the lower human activity. You should get to know them cause I know I will". CosmoQueen then walked off towards the food stores.

Knowing she was right Utopia stopped growling. Wanting to please his mate, he strapped on his bronze vest and copper gloves and walked off to meet the others. Even though he knew he wasn't going to enjoy it.

The sun rose and shone over a forest that seemed to go forever. Within a golden guardian with silver wings awoke and came to his feet. Remembering that the night before several dragons had entered the forest, he built up a low growl.

The growl was loud enough to wake his mate CosmoQueen, a dark blue and gray fae. She knew he didn't like visitors so she got up to sooth him."Shush you'll wake the others. They're only here for the lower human activity. You should get to know them cause I know I will". CosmoQueen then walked off towards the food stores.

Knowing she was right Utopia stopped growling. Wanting to please his mate, he strapped on his bronze vest and copper gloves and walked off to meet the others. Even though he knew he wasn't going to enjoy it.