Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for Mate. ( Female Guardian. RP.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23
The Mirror dragon steps out of the tunnel, and looks over at the Tundra. " Good evening, you're Krokkrok, correct?" He walks over and stops in front of him, while he is slightly shorter then most any tundra he's almost his height.

(I'm pretty sure with the Starter dragons it goes Fae, Mirror, Tundra and Guardian going smallest to largest?) @zezmeril
The Mirror dragon steps out of the tunnel, and looks over at the Tundra. " Good evening, you're Krokkrok, correct?" He walks over and stops in front of him, while he is slightly shorter then most any tundra he's almost his height.

(I'm pretty sure with the Starter dragons it goes Fae, Mirror, Tundra and Guardian going smallest to largest?) @zezmeril
stillntsorry_zpsa2d2b782.png PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
@ghostybees (From what I've read, you are correct.)

"Yes sir," he said keeping his stance low and submissive, "May ask you your name? I'm not comfortable speaking with someone I don't know by name." *And a lot of other things, but that can't be help right now.*
@ghostybees (From what I've read, you are correct.)

"Yes sir," he said keeping his stance low and submissive, "May ask you your name? I'm not comfortable speaking with someone I don't know by name." *And a lot of other things, but that can't be help right now.*
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
The mirror puts out a claw for him to shake. " I'm Elisender, long with my mate, I am the chief of this clan. It's... nice meeting you." He nods politely and looks at him and sees his stance " Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you."

@zezmeril
The mirror puts out a claw for him to shake. " I'm Elisender, long with my mate, I am the chief of this clan. It's... nice meeting you." He nods politely and looks at him and sees his stance " Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you."

@zezmeril
@ghostybees

Relaxing his stance, Kokkorok carefully took Elisender's claw in a shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Elisender," he said, returning to a more relaxed posture, "Please forgive me, I'm just nervous being in a different clan's territory." *Well, that's one that doesn't mind. Now to confirm it with the other.*
@ghostybees

Relaxing his stance, Kokkorok carefully took Elisender's claw in a shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Elisender," he said, returning to a more relaxed posture, "Please forgive me, I'm just nervous being in a different clan's territory." *Well, that's one that doesn't mind. Now to confirm it with the other.*
Elisender nods, shaking his claw firmly then letting go. " Of course, that's completely reasonable. Now.. what exactly are you doing out here? Paldorvaile neglected to mention that to me."

@zezmeril
Elisender nods, shaking his claw firmly then letting go. " Of course, that's completely reasonable. Now.. what exactly are you doing out here? Paldorvaile neglected to mention that to me."

@zezmeril
"Mainly, I wanted to spend time with Jarralia, but I could use some time away from my own clan. There are some there that would look down on me wanting to see her, and would express that physically," he said, rubbing over one of his wrapped wounds, "I know I'm going to get hurt as soon as I return, so I will try to spend as much time as I can with Jarralia. That is, if that's alright with you."

@ghostybees
"Mainly, I wanted to spend time with Jarralia, but I could use some time away from my own clan. There are some there that would look down on me wanting to see her, and would express that physically," he said, rubbing over one of his wrapped wounds, "I know I'm going to get hurt as soon as I return, so I will try to spend as much time as I can with Jarralia. That is, if that's alright with you."

@ghostybees
@zezmeril

The mirror scratches his chin. " Well.. I don't see any trouble with that, at least not at the moment. So.. when did you two meet? I haven't heard anything about you until a short while ago."

Jarralia speaks up. " Well, we met today." Elisender nods, knowingly. "Ahh, that would make sense then."
@zezmeril

The mirror scratches his chin. " Well.. I don't see any trouble with that, at least not at the moment. So.. when did you two meet? I haven't heard anything about you until a short while ago."

Jarralia speaks up. " Well, we met today." Elisender nods, knowingly. "Ahh, that would make sense then."
"I'm glad we met. Not sure why, but just being around her makes me feel 'different'. I'm not sure what the feeling is, but it's pleasant," he said, his face growing a little red as his voice slowly became quiet.

@ghostybees
"I'm glad we met. Not sure why, but just being around her makes me feel 'different'. I'm not sure what the feeling is, but it's pleasant," he said, his face growing a little red as his voice slowly became quiet.

@ghostybees
@zezmeril ( Sorry about the wait! I was setting up a game show for Flight Rising!)

Elisender looks at him a bit funny, then smiles a bit. " I see.. well, I'll tell my mate that you're here. I'm sure she'll be find with it." He nods, and walks back into the tunnel.
@zezmeril ( Sorry about the wait! I was setting up a game show for Flight Rising!)

Elisender looks at him a bit funny, then smiles a bit. " I see.. well, I'll tell my mate that you're here. I'm sure she'll be find with it." He nods, and walks back into the tunnel.
@ghostybees (If there's anything I can do, it's wait.)

"That could have went better," he said to himself, looking to the ground in an attempt to find something to distract himself. *I really need to learn to properly talk with others.*

Fallowing the trail Kokkorok and Jarralia left,Dains arrived at the tree Tellyn was in, unaware of the fae above him in the branches. "Where did that fool go? He's going to get it when I find him," he said to himself, leaning against the tree to rest for a moment.
@ghostybees (If there's anything I can do, it's wait.)

"That could have went better," he said to himself, looking to the ground in an attempt to find something to distract himself. *I really need to learn to properly talk with others.*

Fallowing the trail Kokkorok and Jarralia left,Dains arrived at the tree Tellyn was in, unaware of the fae above him in the branches. "Where did that fool go? He's going to get it when I find him," he said to himself, leaning against the tree to rest for a moment.
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23