Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flights Broken (Private)
1 2 3 4 5
@NoraOkamiInu
@Rii
(( Was said the list on the first post is the order. Though I do not see NoraOkamiInu on it. I gather NoraOkamiInu starts and then Hockeyjock goes. Keeps going down the list.))
@NoraOkamiInu
@Rii
(( Was said the list on the first post is the order. Though I do not see NoraOkamiInu on it. I gather NoraOkamiInu starts and then Hockeyjock goes. Keeps going down the list.))
Cuhkz6.png
(Woops...)
The grey Wildclaw looks over a ridge at the expanse of land before her. Since the war started, she had been traveling to find support against the fighting. She had been unsuccessful though and scars proved it. She let get head and feathers droop in misery. She felt like a failure. She finds a small, somewhat tucked away place to curl up in. she closed her eyes to sleep.
@Hockeyjock
(Woops...)
The grey Wildclaw looks over a ridge at the expanse of land before her. Since the war started, she had been traveling to find support against the fighting. She had been unsuccessful though and scars proved it. She let get head and feathers droop in misery. She felt like a failure. She finds a small, somewhat tucked away place to curl up in. she closed her eyes to sleep.
@Hockeyjock
KDscW.gif IkkGq.gif pl0tk.gif 1gi4t.gif GYWcZ.gif
(Hewooo)
(Hewooo)
My account isn't new but I honestly just started actually playing now. Please ping me or I'll never see your messages.
(Where'd everyone go? @Hockeyjock it's your turn.)
(Where'd everyone go? @Hockeyjock it's your turn.)
OY2CZgk.png
(Maybe the person listed after @hockeyjock can go?)
(Maybe the person listed after @hockeyjock can go?)
My account isn't new but I honestly just started actually playing now. Please ping me or I'll never see your messages.
(@NoraOkamiInu should we just skip @Hockeyjock for now? Hockeyjock's last post was the 14th, and their dragons look like they haven't been fed in several days (excluding during down time yesterday) so I would guess they haven't been on in awhile.)
(@NoraOkamiInu should we just skip @Hockeyjock for now? Hockeyjock's last post was the 14th, and their dragons look like they haven't been fed in several days (excluding during down time yesterday) so I would guess they haven't been on in awhile.)
OY2CZgk.png
( @TwilightEclipse Alright. That might be best. :/ @Whovian It's your turn, I suppose.)
( @TwilightEclipse Alright. That might be best. :/ @Whovian It's your turn, I suppose.)
KDscW.gif IkkGq.gif pl0tk.gif 1gi4t.gif GYWcZ.gif
((Just posting to let you all know I am still here and want to RP. Been a while from last I posted here. Can't wait to get to my turn XD ))
((Just posting to let you all know I am still here and want to RP. Been a while from last I posted here. Can't wait to get to my turn XD ))
Cuhkz6.png
(? @Whovian?)
(? @Whovian?)
((This was the first time I got alerted about this thread. I'm afraid I'll have to decline, work has become so hectic I just don't have the time to RP, sorry.))
((This was the first time I got alerted about this thread. I'm afraid I'll have to decline, work has become so hectic I just don't have the time to RP, sorry.))
vianthegryphon.gif
1 2 3 4 5