Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Encounter (open RP)
1 2
Admeki frown at the way things had been going lately. He'd gotten lost looking for food, nearly got killed by some Deaths-Head Stag, and now he was in enemy territory. He didn't like the look of the Plague Lands, a far cry from the Tsunami Flats he was accustomed to. The Fae slipped around the tendrils and growths that dotted the landscape, hoping that they wouldn't end up getting a hold on him. "By the Tidelord, what have I gotten myself into?" He asked aloud, still dodging the tendrils, completely unaware about anything but the task at hand.
Admeki frown at the way things had been going lately. He'd gotten lost looking for food, nearly got killed by some Deaths-Head Stag, and now he was in enemy territory. He didn't like the look of the Plague Lands, a far cry from the Tsunami Flats he was accustomed to. The Fae slipped around the tendrils and growths that dotted the landscape, hoping that they wouldn't end up getting a hold on him. "By the Tidelord, what have I gotten myself into?" He asked aloud, still dodging the tendrils, completely unaware about anything but the task at hand.
((Alright, so this is my first FR Roleplay, but I have roleplayed before.

First off: He's in the Plague area. I'm not saying their can't be any other types of clan, but they'll need an explanation as to why they're there. (i.e. Admeki is lost.)

Second: You can either start a conflict, or start talking to him; I'm okay, either way.

Third: Please be detailed and sensible during RP; I'd like to make this look and read well.

Thanks, and I hope you have fun and stuff.))
((Alright, so this is my first FR Roleplay, but I have roleplayed before.

First off: He's in the Plague area. I'm not saying their can't be any other types of clan, but they'll need an explanation as to why they're there. (i.e. Admeki is lost.)

Second: You can either start a conflict, or start talking to him; I'm okay, either way.

Third: Please be detailed and sensible during RP; I'd like to make this look and read well.

Thanks, and I hope you have fun and stuff.))
((hey @monkeypantsflash , hope you haven't decided to close this rp, I found it a few hours too late but I'll leave my post here just in case you're interested in continuing!!))

Micheletto raised his head, claw still pining a squirming rat to the barren earth. He growled low in his throat, unless the wastelands had begun corrupting his mind as well as his body, he was certain he'd heard a voice. Uneasily, he thought of the whelps back at his den and the myriad dangers that could be lurking in the wastes. He let the vermin go, and began slinking toward the source of the disturbance.

The fae he saw struggling along looked relatively harmless, and relatively hopeless; Micheletto gave another growl, louder this time, to draw the newcomer's attention.
((hey @monkeypantsflash , hope you haven't decided to close this rp, I found it a few hours too late but I'll leave my post here just in case you're interested in continuing!!))

Micheletto raised his head, claw still pining a squirming rat to the barren earth. He growled low in his throat, unless the wastelands had begun corrupting his mind as well as his body, he was certain he'd heard a voice. Uneasily, he thought of the whelps back at his den and the myriad dangers that could be lurking in the wastes. He let the vermin go, and began slinking toward the source of the disturbance.

The fae he saw struggling along looked relatively harmless, and relatively hopeless; Micheletto gave another growl, louder this time, to draw the newcomer's attention.
ttKeEpH.gif
Signature Pixel Credit
you can call me roach
they / them / their(s) | FR time +0
((No need. I'm not going to close it for a while. Thanks for joining.))

Admeki was very startled by the growl, enough so to stop for a moment, and get whacked by a tendril that was moving. He yelped, and, pnned to the ground, started crying out in a rather desperately "H-help! Whoever is there, please help me! I-I don't want to be eaten or strangled or whatever else things could happen!" He looked fearfully around the place, his leather head wraps obstructing his vision.

To him, this was most likely one of the worst situations he'd been in, maybe THE worst. He just hoped whoever was there would save him, because he couldn't budge under the weight of the tendril.
((No need. I'm not going to close it for a while. Thanks for joining.))

Admeki was very startled by the growl, enough so to stop for a moment, and get whacked by a tendril that was moving. He yelped, and, pnned to the ground, started crying out in a rather desperately "H-help! Whoever is there, please help me! I-I don't want to be eaten or strangled or whatever else things could happen!" He looked fearfully around the place, his leather head wraps obstructing his vision.

To him, this was most likely one of the worst situations he'd been in, maybe THE worst. He just hoped whoever was there would save him, because he couldn't budge under the weight of the tendril.
(( @mokeypantsflash cool! And just so you know, it'd be helpful if you put an @princecorpse in your response, that way I get a little alert that tells me you've said something I should respond to! ))

Micheletto watched silently for a while as the newcomer's willowy limbs flailed desperately through the air. He clicked his teeth together angrily, and turned to eye the mark in the dirt that his prey had left as it limped away.

He padded over to the struggling young dragon and placed a claw firmly on his chest to stop his squirming, dropping his head down to the earth to sink his teeth into the base of the plant that was ensnaring him. After a few moments of struggle between the three, the flora weakened, and Micheletto was able to pry its roots from the dry earth.

He spat them to the side and sat back on his haunches, eyeing the young dragon through the slits in his mask, and stealing glances over to the plant that was trying to worm its way back into the ground.

"I don't make it my habit to detangle small boys from large plants. Do you plan to stick your snout into anything else while you're here?"
(( @mokeypantsflash cool! And just so you know, it'd be helpful if you put an @princecorpse in your response, that way I get a little alert that tells me you've said something I should respond to! ))

Micheletto watched silently for a while as the newcomer's willowy limbs flailed desperately through the air. He clicked his teeth together angrily, and turned to eye the mark in the dirt that his prey had left as it limped away.

He padded over to the struggling young dragon and placed a claw firmly on his chest to stop his squirming, dropping his head down to the earth to sink his teeth into the base of the plant that was ensnaring him. After a few moments of struggle between the three, the flora weakened, and Micheletto was able to pry its roots from the dry earth.

He spat them to the side and sat back on his haunches, eyeing the young dragon through the slits in his mask, and stealing glances over to the plant that was trying to worm its way back into the ground.

"I don't make it my habit to detangle small boys from large plants. Do you plan to stick your snout into anything else while you're here?"
ttKeEpH.gif
Signature Pixel Credit
you can call me roach
they / them / their(s) | FR time +0
((Sorry, but I don't know how to. Again, sorry, but I Just suck at coding.))

Admeki looked at the larger dragon, saying, "Sorry. I will cause no more trouble. And I'm not that young! I mean, not fully grown..." He trailed off, a little upset that he'd been mistaken for a whelp again. It always happened to him. He straightened up, "Sorry, but I need to find my bearings and head home again, so, if you will" He turned, mid-air, before getting whacked by yet another tendril. He landed awkwardly on his wing, and he could feel intense pain shoot through his body. He yelled, very hurt. He wasn't flying home now.
((Sorry, but I don't know how to. Again, sorry, but I Just suck at coding.))

Admeki looked at the larger dragon, saying, "Sorry. I will cause no more trouble. And I'm not that young! I mean, not fully grown..." He trailed off, a little upset that he'd been mistaken for a whelp again. It always happened to him. He straightened up, "Sorry, but I need to find my bearings and head home again, so, if you will" He turned, mid-air, before getting whacked by yet another tendril. He landed awkwardly on his wing, and he could feel intense pain shoot through his body. He yelled, very hurt. He wasn't flying home now.
(( In order to alert someone to your post, all you have to do is put the @ sign in front of their username, like so: @MonkeyPantsFlash and @PrinceCorpse C:

Also I hope you don't mind if I join you two? ))

Corinth glided on the warm wind, watching the dank landscape as it slid by. Being a vagabond had it's perks; he oftentimes got caught up in little disputes, mainly over territory, but he managed to outfly most.

It wasn't often he found a Fae where he or she was obviously uncomfortable, however. He seemed tangled and a bit trapped, a Mirror that looked much more comfortable by their surroundings standing nearby. Corinth banked, gliding lower and lower, above. "Everything alright down here?" He asked, flapping above their heads.
(( In order to alert someone to your post, all you have to do is put the @ sign in front of their username, like so: @MonkeyPantsFlash and @PrinceCorpse C:

Also I hope you don't mind if I join you two? ))

Corinth glided on the warm wind, watching the dank landscape as it slid by. Being a vagabond had it's perks; he oftentimes got caught up in little disputes, mainly over territory, but he managed to outfly most.

It wasn't often he found a Fae where he or she was obviously uncomfortable, however. He seemed tangled and a bit trapped, a Mirror that looked much more comfortable by their surroundings standing nearby. Corinth banked, gliding lower and lower, above. "Everything alright down here?" He asked, flapping above their heads.
JQ96lFy.png
((Alright. @naimeria I'm happy you joined. I love talking with people. Anyways, thanks for telling me what to do. Also, @PrinceCorpse, I appreciate you joining as well. I'll wait for you, than, and go after.))
((Alright. @naimeria I'm happy you joined. I love talking with people. Anyways, thanks for telling me what to do. Also, @PrinceCorpse, I appreciate you joining as well. I'll wait for you, than, and go after.))
((@MonkeyPantsFlash I am thinking of finally joining an RP, and I was wondering if it would be fine for me to contribute? I might be a little rusty, it's been awhile.))
((@MonkeyPantsFlash I am thinking of finally joining an RP, and I was wondering if it would be fine for me to contribute? I might be a little rusty, it's been awhile.))
((Sure, @Cheetor. The more, the merrier. Imma post now.))

Admeki looked up, nad seeing the newcomer, yelped "Oh, why? Why am I being bombarded with conversation and pain?" He cried out in his usual over-dramatic demeanor, carrying on, but to be fair, he had never been in this situation before. He squirmed, his wing still very hurt, hoping that the new arrival was friendly. "Do I look fine? My wing is extremely hurt! Do you have any idea how hurt? VERY. HURT." He struggled around some more. Something about pain and frustration made him a whiny and unpleasant dragon to be around.
((Sure, @Cheetor. The more, the merrier. Imma post now.))

Admeki looked up, nad seeing the newcomer, yelped "Oh, why? Why am I being bombarded with conversation and pain?" He cried out in his usual over-dramatic demeanor, carrying on, but to be fair, he had never been in this situation before. He squirmed, his wing still very hurt, hoping that the new arrival was friendly. "Do I look fine? My wing is extremely hurt! Do you have any idea how hurt? VERY. HURT." He struggled around some more. Something about pain and frustration made him a whiny and unpleasant dragon to be around.
1 2