Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for 1x1 partener. (closed)
1 2
Title explains it. I'm looking for someone who's very active, and wont drop out after only a few posts. I don't particularly care how much you put into a post so long as it's more than a single word post (with exceptions). Mostly, I would like to stay in FR universe It would be nice if you can go without making too many spelling errors, but that is optional. PM me if you're interested.

(All slots currently taken.)
Title explains it. I'm looking for someone who's very active, and wont drop out after only a few posts. I don't particularly care how much you put into a post so long as it's more than a single word post (with exceptions). Mostly, I would like to stay in FR universe It would be nice if you can go without making too many spelling errors, but that is optional. PM me if you're interested.

(All slots currently taken.)
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
@zezmeril I'd be interested in doing an RP with you :) do you have any ideas?
@zezmeril I'd be interested in doing an RP with you :) do you have any ideas?
pauldo27a8f.png
@valentine
We could use a little brainstorming first for that. What I already know is I want it in the FR universe, but all other details are up for grabs.
@valentine
We could use a little brainstorming first for that. What I already know is I want it in the FR universe, but all other details are up for grabs.
@zezmeril sounds good I'll send a PM with some ideas :)
@zezmeril sounds good I'll send a PM with some ideas :)
pauldo27a8f.png
This is still open for those interested.
This is still open for those interested.
Well Im interested, pretty open to anything.
Well Im interested, pretty open to anything.
Bannerpunkdice_zpsae3225ce.png
@punkdice Great, send a pm with any ideas, and we can discus how we'll set one up.
@punkdice Great, send a pm with any ideas, and we can discus how we'll set one up.
Ooooh You're Arcane flight.

I've actually been kicking around the idea of one of my dragons growing an extreme distaste for arcane dragons, blaming the Arcanist for destroying the pillar in the first place. I'd like to see him put in a situation where he has to work together with an arcane dragon
Ooooh You're Arcane flight.

I've actually been kicking around the idea of one of my dragons growing an extreme distaste for arcane dragons, blaming the Arcanist for destroying the pillar in the first place. I'd like to see him put in a situation where he has to work together with an arcane dragon

tumblr_n0ycxuxMJN1sfuhggo3_500.png

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=941531 Hatchery!
@issuldra
Go ahead and PM any ideas you have, and we might work out something to start an RP with.
@issuldra
Go ahead and PM any ideas you have, and we might work out something to start an RP with.
@zezmeril I'm interested if you are still looking for an rp partner
@zezmeril I'm interested if you are still looking for an rp partner
1 2