Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | DRAGON QUEST. game by squiddyana 1x1
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
robert:
well...i was thinking. when i met you, i...well, i saw that you were a auraboa, th-ere is...*he pauses, scared to tell you*...
THERE ARE NO THERS AURABOAS APART FROM YOU AND ME!

pick your own!
robert:
well...i was thinking. when i met you, i...well, i saw that you were a auraboa, th-ere is...*he pauses, scared to tell you*...
THERE ARE NO THERS AURABOAS APART FROM YOU AND ME!

pick your own!
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
Mizumi tilts her head in confusion. “Huh? What do you mean? What are you getting at, Robert?”
Mizumi tilts her head in confusion. “Huh? What do you mean? What are you getting at, Robert?”
robert:
listen mizumi....Long ago, there were humans and auraboas, the humans wanted to fight the auraboas because they didn`t look like them. all died but they say that there is a legend that only 2 survived. those 2 are us!
robert:
listen mizumi....Long ago, there were humans and auraboas, the humans wanted to fight the auraboas because they didn`t look like them. all died but they say that there is a legend that only 2 survived. those 2 are us!
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
Mizumi listens quietly, head lowered in a grimace. “That’s horrible…”
Mizumi listens quietly, head lowered in a grimace. “That’s horrible…”
robert:
i know, thats why i didn`t wanna tell you
robert:
i know, thats why i didn`t wanna tell you
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
“Hmm…” Mizumi stays quiet for a good while, holding her arms together. She gives a quick glance at Robert, then to Myang, and then she looks back down to the ground.
“Hmm…” Mizumi stays quiet for a good while, holding her arms together. She gives a quick glance at Robert, then to Myang, and then she looks back down to the ground.
robert:
are you okay mizumi?

>yeah
>no
>im fine
robert:
are you okay mizumi?

>yeah
>no
>im fine
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
Mizumi takes a moment to respond, her voice a little low in volume. “No…” She didn’t expect to be hit with a heavy revelation, after all.
Mizumi takes a moment to respond, her voice a little low in volume. “No…” She didn’t expect to be hit with a heavy revelation, after all.
myang:
oh well, nice seeing you robert. bye! goes back to his little cave

robert:
oh, well, goodbye. lets go mizumi, we will get something to eat

>ok
>no
>bye myang.
>come with myang
myang:
oh well, nice seeing you robert. bye! goes back to his little cave

robert:
oh, well, goodbye. lets go mizumi, we will get something to eat

>ok
>no
>bye myang.
>come with myang
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
“Okay…” Mizumi gives Myang a little wave before following Robert. “Bye, Myang…” Her head is hung low, that big revelation still fresh in her mind.
“Okay…” Mizumi gives Myang a little wave before following Robert. “Bye, Myang…” Her head is hung low, that big revelation still fresh in her mind.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16