Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask My Dragons! {RP practice tehe}
Hallo hallo! I can’t get enough of the ‘Ask A Dragon’ forum, so I’m making one for roleplay practice! As of right now, Any of the dragons in the tabs titled ‘Bayren & Co’ and ‘Bloodoryx’ (ESPECIALLY BLOODORYX) are fair game!

*vibrates in place*
Hallo hallo! I can’t get enough of the ‘Ask A Dragon’ forum, so I’m making one for roleplay practice! As of right now, Any of the dragons in the tabs titled ‘Bayren & Co’ and ‘Bloodoryx’ (ESPECIALLY BLOODORYX) are fair game!

*vibrates in place*
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
(Well i am showing up everywhere... but i had been curious about some of the dragons we talked about.)

What does Cyrece? I hope i spelled that right. do? In the clan.
(Well i am showing up everywhere... but i had been curious about some of the dragons we talked about.)

What does Cyrece? I hope i spelled that right. do? In the clan.
@EagleRider [center]The imperial responds in a beautiful echoing voice that sounds like a dream itself: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91911602][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919117/91911602_350.png[/img][/url] [color=#0cb8d2]"[/color][color=#0cb8d2]I[/color] [color=#0db9d3]a[/color][color=#0dbad3]m[/color] [color=#0dbbd3]t[/color][color=#0ebbd4]h[/color][color=#0ebcd4]e[/color] [color=#0ebdd4]k[/color][color=#0fbdd5]e[/color][color=#0fbed5]e[/color][color=#0fbed5]p[/color][color=#0fbfd5]e[/color][color=#10bfd6]r[/color] [color=#10c0d6]o[/color][color=#10c1d6]f[/color] [color=#11c2d7]w[/color][color=#11c2d7]i[/color][color=#11c3d7]s[/color][color=#12c3d7]h[/color][color=#12c4d8]e[/color][color=#12c4d8]s[/color] [color=#13c5d8]a[/color][color=#13c6d9]n[/color][color=#13c6d9]d[/color] [color=#14c7d9]d[/color][color=#14c8da]r[/color][color=#14c8da]e[/color][color=#14c9da]a[/color][color=#15c9da]m[/color][color=#15cada]s[/color][color=#15cadb].[/color] [color=#16cbdb]I[/color] [color=#16ccdc]k[/color][color=#16cddc]n[/color][color=#17cddc]o[/color][color=#17cedc]w[/color] [color=#17cfdd]t[/color][color=#18cfdd]h[/color][color=#18d0dd]e[/color] [color=#18d1de]d[/color][color=#19d1de]e[/color][color=#19d1de]s[/color][color=#19d2de]i[/color][color=#19d2df]r[/color][color=#19d3df]e[/color][color=#1ad3df]s[/color] [color=#1ad4e0]a[/color][color=#1ad5e0]n[/color][color=#1bd5e0]d[/color] [color=#1bd6e1]w[/color][color=#1bd7e1]a[/color][color=#1cd7e1]n[/color][color=#1cd8e1]t[/color][color=#1cd8e2]s[/color] [color=#1dd9e2]o[/color][color=#1ddae2]f[/color] [color=#1ddbe3]a[/color][color=#1edbe3]l[/color][color=#1edce3]l[/color][color=#1edce3],[/color] [color=#1fdde4]a[/color][color=#1fdee4]n[/color][color=#1fdee4]d[/color] [color=#20dfe5]t[/color][color=#20e0e5]h[/color][color=#20e0e5]e[/color] [color=#21e1e6]f[/color][color=#21e2e6]e[/color][color=#21e2e6]a[/color][color=#21e3e6]r[/color][color=#22e3e7]s[/color] [color=#22e4e7]t[/color][color=#22e5e7]h[/color][color=#23e5e8]a[/color][color=#23e6e8]t[/color] [color=#23e7e8]c[/color][color=#24e7e9]o[/color][color=#24e8e9]m[/color][color=#24e8e9]e[/color] [color=#25e9ea]w[/color][color=#25eaea]i[/color][color=#25eaea]t[/color][color=#26eaea]h[/color] [color=#29eaea]t[/color][color=#2aeaea]h[/color][color=#2beaeb]e[/color][color=#2deaeb]m[/color][color=#2eeaeb].[/color] [color=#30eaeb]I[/color] [color=#33ebeb]a[/color][color=#34ebeb]m[/color] [color=#37ebec]o[/color][color=#38ebec]n[/color][color=#39ebec]e[/color] [color=#3cebec]o[/color][color=#3debec]f[/color] [color=#40ebec]m[/color][color=#41ebed]a[/color][color=#42ebed]n[/color][color=#44ebed]y[/color] [color=#46ebed]w[/color][color=#47ebed]h[/color][color=#49ebed]o[/color] [color=#4bebee]p[/color][color=#4decee]r[/color][color=#4eecee]o[/color][color=#4fecee]t[/color][color=#50ecee]e[/color][color=#52ecee]c[/color][color=#53ecee]t[/color] [color=#55ecee]a[/color][color=#57ecef]n[/color][color=#58ecef]d[/color] [color=#5becef]l[/color][color=#5cecef]o[/color][color=#5decef]v[/color][color=#5eecef]e[/color] [color=#61ecf0]T[/color][color=#62ecf0]h[/color][color=#63ecf0]e[/color] [color=#66edf0]C[/color][color=#67edf0]u[/color][color=#69edf0]r[/color][color=#6aedf0]i[/color][color=#6bedf0]o[/color][color=#6cedf1]u[/color][color=#6eedf1]s[/color] [color=#70edf1]f[/color][color=#71edf1]o[/color][color=#73edf1]r[/color] [color=#75edf1]a[/color][color=#77edf2]l[/color][color=#78edf2]l[/color] [color=#7aedf2]t[/color][color=#7cedf2]h[/color][color=#7dedf2]a[/color][color=#7eedf2]t[/color] [color=#81eef2]i[/color][color=#82eef3]t[/color] [color=#85eef3]i[/color][color=#86eef3]s[/color] [color=#88eef3]a[/color][color=#8aeef3]n[/color][color=#8beef3]d[/color] [color=#8eeef4]a[/color][color=#8feef4]l[/color][color=#90eef4]l[/color] [color=#93eef4]t[/color][color=#94eef4]h[/color][color=#95eef4]a[/color][color=#96eef4]t[/color] [color=#99eef5]i[/color][color=#9aeff5]t[/color] [color=#9deff5]w[/color][color=#9eeff5]i[/color][color=#9feff5]l[/color][color=#a1eff5]l[/color] [color=#a3eff6]b[/color][color=#a4eff6]e[/color][color=#a6eff6].[/color][color=#a7eff6]"[/color] [/center]
@EagleRider
The imperial responds in a beautiful echoing voice that sounds like a dream itself:
91911602_350.png
"I am the keeper of wishes and dreams. I know the desires and wants of all, and the fears that come with them. I am one of many who protect and love The Curious for all that it is and all that it will be."
Hatchery
Art Shop
A Blue-Black flying shape appears in the evening sky, coming slowly closer. Her flight is not the most graceful and she lands with more of a plop than anything else. The bunnies nestled into her fur appear to be relieved to be on the ground once again. She looks at Boop. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83900125][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/839002/83900125_350.png[/img][/url] "Um, hi." She smiles awkwardly. "I'm trying to get used to distance flying. I have some runes and enchantments to help me but it's really hard work. Do you mind if I rest here for a bit?"
A Blue-Black flying shape appears in the evening sky, coming slowly closer. Her flight is not the most graceful and she lands with more of a plop than anything else. The bunnies nestled into her fur appear to be relieved to be on the ground once again.

She looks at Boop.

83900125_350.png

"Um, hi." She smiles awkwardly. "I'm trying to get used to distance flying. I have some runes and enchantments to help me but it's really hard work. Do you mind if I rest here for a bit?"
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
@Newtinmpls (He was only named Boop because of the previous owner, he’s been renamed WHEEZE) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91997260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/919973/91997260_350.png[/img][/url] The guardian is sitting quietly on a pile of soft things ranging from pillows to blankets and plushies, and there’s a shining beautiful fae sleeping next to him. “[i]Of course not. Rest your weary head, child, for all are safe near the Children.[/i]” His voice is deep and echoes quite a bit. (YAYYYY)
@Newtinmpls (He was only named Boop because of the previous owner, he’s been renamed WHEEZE)

91997260_350.png

The guardian is sitting quietly on a pile of soft things ranging from pillows to blankets and plushies, and there’s a shining beautiful fae sleeping next to him. “Of course not. Rest your weary head, child, for all are safe near the Children.” His voice is deep and echoes quite a bit.

(YAYYYY)
Hatchery
Art Shop
(Now I'm even more confused, when I click on him his name is displaying as Guryle)

"Oh that's better," RuneOfTheSky stretches out. "I really really like flying, but Tundras are just not made for it."

A couple of the bunnies cautiously approach the larger dragon, noses twitching with curiosity.

Then RuneOfTheSky looks up with curiousity. "You said all are safe hear the children. Is there a hatchery near here? I was getting kind of tired as I approached so I didn't get the best look around."
(Now I'm even more confused, when I click on him his name is displaying as Guryle)

"Oh that's better," RuneOfTheSky stretches out. "I really really like flying, but Tundras are just not made for it."

A couple of the bunnies cautiously approach the larger dragon, noses twitching with curiosity.

Then RuneOfTheSky looks up with curiousity. "You said all are safe hear the children. Is there a hatchery near here? I was getting kind of tired as I approached so I didn't get the best look around."
@Newtinmpls (That’s his new canon name :P)

The guardian leans down. “Of a sort, yes. But that is not what I was referring to. I am referring to our ever growing clan, The Children of Namida. A clan of deities who serve to protect Her child.” The fae next to him stirs and squeaks sleepily.

(There is SO. MUCH. LORE.)
@Newtinmpls (That’s his new canon name :P)

The guardian leans down. “Of a sort, yes. But that is not what I was referring to. I am referring to our ever growing clan, The Children of Namida. A clan of deities who serve to protect Her child.” The fae next to him stirs and squeaks sleepily.

(There is SO. MUCH. LORE.)
Hatchery
Art Shop
RuneOfTheSky murmurs thoughtfully. "There are a lot of deities." She sighs thoughtfully. "HeliodorBlade thinks that they are all going to find a way to be friends because the Shade is coming back."

One of the bunnies burrows deeper into her neck fur, snuggling happily.

"I'm not much of a fighter, though. I'd like to fly well enough to be a scout, but I'm not as fast as a spiral or small like a Fae to get into sneaky places."
RuneOfTheSky murmurs thoughtfully. "There are a lot of deities." She sighs thoughtfully. "HeliodorBlade thinks that they are all going to find a way to be friends because the Shade is coming back."

One of the bunnies burrows deeper into her neck fur, snuggling happily.

"I'm not much of a fighter, though. I'd like to fly well enough to be a scout, but I'm not as fast as a spiral or small like a Fae to get into sneaky places."