Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF Humanoid RP Partner
Heya! I primarily rp on discord and would like to find a partner. Would prefer someone 21+ (NOT looking for explicit rp, just want someone within my age range). I like to rp romance! I enjoy a variety of ships, from LGBT to hetero. I'd like to not be exclusive to one thing, however I do enjoy writing trans characters. [b]Currently looking to rp:[/b] (will provide TH profiles upon request) [b]Kyo[/b] - Kyo is a cis female, on the younger side (18-22). She was thrown into a monster fighting ring as a child and had to fight for her life for many years. Now that she is out of the ring, she is naive and doesn't understand how to live a normal life among other monsters and humans. She can turn into a gaint, feiry shiba inu. Often carries around dog treats to nibble on, as well as gift to any dog she runs into. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73038703_8Qm7icaiI6VGwRg.png[/img] [b]Ayla[/b] - Ayla is transfemme, about 26-33 range. She needs development! I have a general personality down for her but would love to develop her alongside a rp partner. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/73137293_yqn8g3S20nT2liV.png[/img] [b]Malakai[/b] - Malakai is a cis male, younger (18-22, flexible). He plays piano but is awkward and timid as can be. He is the son of my OC Jaden, and both of them are half-fish. His other father, Erik, was abusive to Jaden, leaving Malakai with mixed feeling about his dad. He loves being in the water, but don't catch him having a good time, he will tuck himself back into a shell. Needs development. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/69934365_byCMzVvxXfnSjZ3.png[/img] [b]Jaden[/b] - Malakai's father. Well developed; transmasc. Age is super flexible, can range from 18-40 depending on if you'd like to rp him later in his life or younger. Lives with his best friend Sam, has a kid with his ex. He loves retro video games, tattooing, and wishes to be a therapist. Jaden's habits may be a bit mature/triggering in nature (smoking, etc), and must be discussed first. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/54386087_Ekri5BVMCydtZWa.png[/img] [b]Sam[/b] - Transmasc, also well developed and flexible on age (18-40). He screams in a band, and he's angsty af and sometimes punches holes in walls. He just wants someone to love him unconditionally because his parents didn't. Best friends with Jaden, who he lives with, and willing to do anything for him. Loves to dress feminine for shows, wearing things like sheer tops and skirts and make up. Runs and owns the bar he plays at due to inheriting it. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/70429142_BBAnquXr0sEwA5b.png[/img] [b]RULES:[/b] -I prefer a rp partner who is older than 21 (I'm 25) -Must be open to all types of ships, genders, etc! -NO exclusive shipping. My OCs have canon, then they have rp verses. -would prefer you be in an american timezone but if not thats ok we'll make it work [b]UPSIDES OF RPING WITH ME:[/b] -im literally always drawing our OCs together -i respond QUICK -my responses range from paragraphs to a few sentences depending on what is NECESSARY to the rp -- so you dont have to live with the expectation for long replies haha. -im easygoing and i LOOOOOOOVE plotlines.
Heya! I primarily rp on discord and would like to find a partner. Would prefer someone 21+ (NOT looking for explicit rp, just want someone within my age range).

I like to rp romance! I enjoy a variety of ships, from LGBT to hetero. I'd like to not be exclusive to one thing, however I do enjoy writing trans characters.

Currently looking to rp: (will provide TH profiles upon request)

Kyo - Kyo is a cis female, on the younger side (18-22). She was thrown into a monster fighting ring as a child and had to fight for her life for many years. Now that she is out of the ring, she is naive and doesn't understand how to live a normal life among other monsters and humans. She can turn into a gaint, feiry shiba inu. Often carries around dog treats to nibble on, as well as gift to any dog she runs into.
73038703_8Qm7icaiI6VGwRg.png

Ayla - Ayla is transfemme, about 26-33 range. She needs development! I have a general personality down for her but would love to develop her alongside a rp partner.
73137293_yqn8g3S20nT2liV.png

Malakai - Malakai is a cis male, younger (18-22, flexible). He plays piano but is awkward and timid as can be. He is the son of my OC Jaden, and both of them are half-fish. His other father, Erik, was abusive to Jaden, leaving Malakai with mixed feeling about his dad. He loves being in the water, but don't catch him having a good time, he will tuck himself back into a shell. Needs development.
69934365_byCMzVvxXfnSjZ3.png

Jaden - Malakai's father. Well developed; transmasc. Age is super flexible, can range from 18-40 depending on if you'd like to rp him later in his life or younger. Lives with his best friend Sam, has a kid with his ex. He loves retro video games, tattooing, and wishes to be a therapist. Jaden's habits may be a bit mature/triggering in nature (smoking, etc), and must be discussed first.
54386087_Ekri5BVMCydtZWa.png

Sam - Transmasc, also well developed and flexible on age (18-40). He screams in a band, and he's angsty af and sometimes punches holes in walls. He just wants someone to love him unconditionally because his parents didn't. Best friends with Jaden, who he lives with, and willing to do anything for him. Loves to dress feminine for shows, wearing things like sheer tops and skirts and make up. Runs and owns the bar he plays at due to inheriting it.
70429142_BBAnquXr0sEwA5b.png

RULES:
-I prefer a rp partner who is older than 21 (I'm 25)
-Must be open to all types of ships, genders, etc!
-NO exclusive shipping. My OCs have canon, then they have rp verses.
-would prefer you be in an american timezone but if not thats ok we'll make it work

UPSIDES OF RPING WITH ME:
-im literally always drawing our OCs together
-i respond QUICK
-my responses range from paragraphs to a few sentences depending on what is NECESSARY to the rp -- so you dont have to live with the expectation for long replies haha.
-im easygoing and i LOOOOOOOVE plotlines.
fuddlestars_500x_sig.png
still looking ^^ I also wanna update n say I worked more on some character bios~
still looking ^^ I also wanna update n say I worked more on some character bios~
fuddlestars_500x_sig.png
What sort of plotlines do you like doing the most?
What sort of plotlines do you like doing the most?
Loving life and loving food :p

FR +8 hours.

My favourite genres to roleplay in right now are Action, Fantasy and Supernatural. If you would like to roleplay with me, please feel free to either inbox message me or post a comment on my profile :)