Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ TheWorshipOnes & kenvelope
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(ill get to work on mine too lmao)
(ill get to work on mine too lmao)
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
Work full-time, not on until evenings!
[img]https://cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202308/582810_11zYlx3O.png[/img] Name: Vlad Ludwigshafen Age: Unknown, thought to be one of the oldest vampirics in the Walled City Height: 5'6" Appearance: Due to malnourishment in his youth, far, far before the present, Vlad's physical form is severely smaller than it should be. With a thinner frame and a height that caps at a mere five and a half feet, he bears a shock of well-maintained blonde, pale hair atop his head with several loose strands commonly seen hanging incessantly around his face. His left eye appears entirely normal despite the sharper looking pupil, but living so long as a creature so vile shifted his right eye into a dark black with a pure-white, milky pupil in the center. Often hidden behind an eye-patch, it is unknown whether this eye is blind or not. He dresses most commonly in anything expensive, and is horrifically wealthy, residing at the center of the city itself. Personality: Stand offish. While he's generally known to be tolerant of people intruding on his massive home-turned library, visitors are usually unwelcome. The only times he's seen outdoors is when hunting or fetching things for his ever-growing collection. On top of this, Vlad's known to be quite the eccentric, collecting anything that tends to remind him of his far-off, human childhood. He has a known hatred for Hunters and often produces their bodies dead near his doorstep. Backstory: To be revealed >:)
582810_11zYlx3O.png
Name: Vlad Ludwigshafen

Age: Unknown, thought to be one of the oldest vampirics in the Walled City

Height: 5'6"

Appearance: Due to malnourishment in his youth, far, far before the present, Vlad's physical form is severely smaller than it should be. With a thinner frame and a height that caps at a mere five and a half feet, he bears a shock of well-maintained blonde, pale hair atop his head with several loose strands commonly seen hanging incessantly around his face. His left eye appears entirely normal despite the sharper looking pupil, but living so long as a creature so vile shifted his right eye into a dark black with a pure-white, milky pupil in the center. Often hidden behind an eye-patch, it is unknown whether this eye is blind or not. He dresses most commonly in anything expensive, and is horrifically wealthy, residing at the center of the city itself.

Personality: Stand offish. While he's generally known to be tolerant of people intruding on his massive home-turned library, visitors are usually unwelcome. The only times he's seen outdoors is when hunting or fetching things for his ever-growing collection. On top of this, Vlad's known to be quite the eccentric, collecting anything that tends to remind him of his far-off, human childhood. He has a known hatred for Hunters and often produces their bodies dead near his doorstep.

Backstory: To be revealed >:)
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
(friendly bump~ Hope you're alright!
(friendly bump~ Hope you're alright!
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
(HIIII so sorry!! the semester started & ive been SO busy- but im gonna finish my character sheet now & post it!! i should be more consistent now with responses; just had a lot of stuff to get organized right at the start of the semester!)
(HIIII so sorry!! the semester started & ive been SO busy- but im gonna finish my character sheet now & post it!! i should be more consistent now with responses; just had a lot of stuff to get organized right at the start of the semester!)
qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1145930811544174608/1149207190066970735/download20230904005858.png[/img] name: lucifer grey haywood. prefers to be called luci, introduces himself as such. doesn't reveal his full name to most people, as it often gives people the wrong idea. age: 19. birthday falls in late december, right before the new year. height/build/apperance: 6'4, lean muscular. low body fat percentage. long fingers, quick reflexes. he walks with the demeanor and energy of a trained athlete; someone who is very comfortable in their body and its capabilities. his long silver hair reaches past his hips when he doesn't have it tied up- even then, in a high ponytail at the top of his head, it trails down to his lower back. fellow vampire hunters like to poke fun that the sound of his hair swishing behind him will give him away one of these days. has a horizontal scar across his nose; he will not discuss how he got it, but those who've been working with him in the guild know that it's only a few months old. the greyish/purple-ish hint of his eyes strikes most as unusual. there are rumors that there must be some old magic somewhere in his bloodline- most reasonable folks handwave that away as lunacy, of course. personality/backstory: luci started working for the vampire hunter's guild the moment he turned 18. he's known for his deadly precision, impeccable accuracy, and most of all his agility- his lithe frame and flexibility lends itself to being able to slip in and out of most situations. very charismatic on the surface, flirtatious even; but beneath that exterior, he's quite numb to most things. he often struggles with feeling as though he doesn't quite [i]know[/i] what he's feeling. when under extreme emotional stress, he is prone to going mute. he handles the stressful nature of his job incredibly well; it's the stress that comes along with making meaningful interpersonal connections that's... difficult for him to bear, at least at first. he's a very good judge of character. his colleagues at the vampire hunter's guild have varying opinions of him; some find him far too brazen, and have placed bets on when he'll get himself killed. for others, he's commanded a level of respect as a result of his impressive work record. to date, he's never refused a contract offered by the guild. no one at the guild denies his level of skill and ability; some merely question if he has a death wish. whenever anyone asks him this, he just smiles, and doesn't respond. he lives in a large estate close to the city's center; smaller than a typical mansion, but larger than what most vampire hunters can afford, which certainly prompts some questions, especially when his age is considered.
download20230904005858.png

name: lucifer grey haywood. prefers to be called luci, introduces himself as such. doesn't reveal his full name to most people, as it often gives people the wrong idea.

age: 19. birthday falls in late december, right before the new year.

height/build/apperance: 6'4, lean muscular. low body fat percentage. long fingers, quick reflexes. he walks with the demeanor and energy of a trained athlete; someone who is very comfortable in their body and its capabilities. his long silver hair reaches past his hips when he doesn't have it tied up- even then, in a high ponytail at the top of his head, it trails down to his lower back. fellow vampire hunters like to poke fun that the sound of his hair swishing behind him will give him away one of these days. has a horizontal scar across his nose; he will not discuss how he got it, but those who've been working with him in the guild know that it's only a few months old. the greyish/purple-ish hint of his eyes strikes most as unusual. there are rumors that there must be some old magic somewhere in his bloodline- most reasonable folks handwave that away as lunacy, of course.

personality/backstory: luci started working for the vampire hunter's guild the moment he turned 18. he's known for his deadly precision, impeccable accuracy, and most of all his agility- his lithe frame and flexibility lends itself to being able to slip in and out of most situations. very charismatic on the surface, flirtatious even; but beneath that exterior, he's quite numb to most things. he often struggles with feeling as though he doesn't quite know what he's feeling. when under extreme emotional stress, he is prone to going mute. he handles the stressful nature of his job incredibly well; it's the stress that comes along with making meaningful interpersonal connections that's... difficult for him to bear, at least at first. he's a very good judge of character.

his colleagues at the vampire hunter's guild have varying opinions of him; some find him far too brazen, and have placed bets on when he'll get himself killed. for others, he's commanded a level of respect as a result of his impressive work record. to date, he's never refused a contract offered by the guild. no one at the guild denies his level of skill and ability; some merely question if he has a death wish. whenever anyone asks him this, he just smiles, and doesn't respond.

he lives in a large estate close to the city's center; smaller than a typical mansion, but larger than what most vampire hunters can afford, which certainly prompts some questions, especially when his age is considered.

qKZAaLK.pngngXpEKo.pngjn8ILZm.pngPuVYkR5.pnggARc3IL.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngYATsXPK.pngadbcGuX.pngXNJelYo.pngZMMXkdg.png9Np9Ta9.pngFExRmVK.pngWFhlmNb.pnggARc3IL.pngngXpEKo.png9Np9Ta9.pngZMMXkdg.pngwTBPG5s.png
JkaQI9H.png
(AAAA I LOVE HIM SM- and wb man!! no need to worry, i've been pretty busy myself lmao

Do you want to set the scene or should I?)
(AAAA I LOVE HIM SM- and wb man!! no need to worry, i've been pretty busy myself lmao

Do you want to set the scene or should I?)
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
(tysm!!<3 & no worries either man- i hope everythings going well in your world!!!!

if you wouldnt mind starting that would be cool?? <3 )
(tysm!!<3 & no worries either man- i hope everythings going well in your world!!!!

if you wouldnt mind starting that would be cool?? <3 )
JkaQI9H.png
(ahh, just work and whatnot- and sure! does a back alley in the same sort of area as Samuel and Theodore work? I'd think Lucifer managed to corner Vlad on a suspicion after the latter exited a tavern after seemingly trying to bait someone to leave with him)
(ahh, just work and whatnot- and sure! does a back alley in the same sort of area as Samuel and Theodore work? I'd think Lucifer managed to corner Vlad on a suspicion after the latter exited a tavern after seemingly trying to bait someone to leave with him)
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
(yeeee that works so fine!!! lots of gay tension inbound mhm mhm lol <3)
(yeeee that works so fine!!! lots of gay tension inbound mhm mhm lol <3)
JkaQI9H.png
(JESUS THAT WAS QUICK LMAO

alright, ill get on it then (salute))
(JESUS THAT WAS QUICK LMAO

alright, ill get on it then (salute))
He/Him
Trans/Pansexual
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8