Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Toy Box {IC}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1]Blaze Heatnix [emoji=raven size=1][/center] Even though the fireball was moving towards Heatnix, he did not attempt to dodge it. He simply shielded himself with his flaming wings. As the fireball hit him, he was unaffected. He flew down and addressed Vaan, pointing a finger at him. “Hey, that was a nice shot! But I’m afraid you’re gonna have to find a better target. Someone more flammable, if you know what I mean.”
Blaze Heatnix

Even though the fireball was moving towards Heatnix, he did not attempt to dodge it. He simply shielded himself with his flaming wings. As the fireball hit him, he was unaffected. He flew down and addressed Vaan, pointing a finger at him.

“Hey, that was a nice shot! But I’m afraid you’re gonna have to find a better target. Someone more flammable, if you know what I mean.”
Vaan

“I’ll keep that in mind next time. Now, what the hell are you doing here?” Vaan said before he ended up creating a dagger out of ice magic. After he did so, he immediately advised Tidus to hide behind him which was heeded and then followed by the taller blonde teenager hiding behind him.
Vaan

“I’ll keep that in mind next time. Now, what the hell are you doing here?” Vaan said before he ended up creating a dagger out of ice magic. After he did so, he immediately advised Tidus to hide behind him which was heeded and then followed by the taller blonde teenager hiding behind him.
LIo8D8G.gif
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1]Blaze Heatnix[emoji=raven size=1][/center] “Just giving you an offer. You can either join our forces and have fun with some toys and other things or you can join the other prisoners. This world can be yours if you want. Whaddya say, buddy?”
Blaze Heatnix

“Just giving you an offer. You can either join our forces and have fun with some toys and other things or you can join the other prisoners. This world can be yours if you want. Whaddya say, buddy?”
Vaan

“I think that I’ll pass on both options! I’m not really the type of guy who likes being under the command of another.” Vaan said before he ended up throwing an ice knife at Blaze which was followed up by an orb of water that was thrown by Tidus.
Vaan

“I think that I’ll pass on both options! I’m not really the type of guy who likes being under the command of another.” Vaan said before he ended up throwing an ice knife at Blaze which was followed up by an orb of water that was thrown by Tidus.
LIo8D8G.gif
[center][emoji=fire rune size=1]Blaze Heatnix[emoji=raven size=1][/center] Heatnix quickly covered himself with his wings, but they fizzled out after receiving both attacks. “Well, looks like we’re doing this the hard way. I’m gonna enjoy this!” He spewed out fireballs from his beak at Vaan.
Blaze Heatnix

Heatnix quickly covered himself with his wings, but they fizzled out after receiving both attacks.

“Well, looks like we’re doing this the hard way. I’m gonna enjoy this!”

He spewed out fireballs from his beak at Vaan.
Vaan

Vaan ended up creating a barrier out of ice magic to block some of the fireballs before rolling out of the way and calling down a series of lightning bolts in an attempt to strike Blaze. “Feared light of the heavens, strike down my foe! Thundaga!” He said while he cast the spell.

Tidus

“You know, you should have bugged Firion instead! The two of us combined are way tougher than him!” Tidus said before he created a sphere of water and then kicked it at Blaze.
Vaan

Vaan ended up creating a barrier out of ice magic to block some of the fireballs before rolling out of the way and calling down a series of lightning bolts in an attempt to strike Blaze. “Feared light of the heavens, strike down my foe! Thundaga!” He said while he cast the spell.

Tidus

“You know, you should have bugged Firion instead! The two of us combined are way tougher than him!” Tidus said before he created a sphere of water and then kicked it at Blaze.
LIo8D8G.gif
Skug, Crayon Plains, Interactions: Kainé

Skug blinked as the larger creature spoke. It asked if they wanted to live. Well, yes, Skug would prefer to live as opposed to death. They scooted even closer, sniffed the tall beast again, then shimmed up it's side and sat on their shoulder. They put their wet, slick paws on it's head, and scanned the area. Currently, there was no danger that could be spotted...although those soft predators appeared quickly, so Skug would need to keep an eye out. Skug gave a high-pitche squeak to let the tall beast know that the area was safe...

For now.

Skug blinked as the larger creature spoke. It asked if they wanted to live. Well, yes, Skug would prefer to live as opposed to death. They scooted even closer, sniffed the tall beast again, then shimmed up it's side and sat on their shoulder. They put their wet, slick paws on it's head, and scanned the area. Currently, there was no danger that could be spotted...although those soft predators appeared quickly, so Skug would need to keep an eye out. Skug gave a high-pitche squeak to let the tall beast know that the area was safe...

For now.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2023-02-18 13:46:43" ] Vaan Vaan ended up creating a barrier out of ice magic to block some of the fireballs before rolling out of the way and calling down a series of lightning bolts in an attempt to strike Blaze. “Feared light of the heavens, strike down my foe! Thundaga!” He said while he cast the spell. Tidus “You know, you should have bugged Firion instead! The two of us combined are way tougher than him!” Tidus said before he created a sphere of water and then kicked it at Blaze. [/quote] [center][emoji=fire rune size=1]Blaze Heatnix[emoji=raven size=1][/center] As Heatnix was struck by the powerful lightning spell, he twitched and spasmed a lot, so he could not block the water sphere in time. “M-Maybe you’re right. T-This is starting to get difficult. I’ll get you next time.” He unfurled his wings as he tried to shake off his spasms. He flew away, searching for other individuals.
Catlover422 wrote on 2023-02-18 13:46:43:
Vaan

Tidus

Blaze Heatnix

As Heatnix was struck by the powerful lightning spell, he twitched and spasmed a lot, so he could not block the water sphere in time.

“M-Maybe you’re right. T-This is starting to get difficult. I’ll get you next time.”

He unfurled his wings as he tried to shake off his spasms. He flew away, searching for other individuals.
Vaan

“And there we go! Crisis averted!” Vaan said cheerfully before he walked over to the other side of the tree.

Firion

After a short while of silence, Firion ended up walking over to one of the house and ended up sitting against the outside wall. He still had no idea where he was nor where Bartz could possibly be however, he seemed to still be quite unnerved by how eerily silent the surrounding area had become as well.
Vaan

“And there we go! Crisis averted!” Vaan said cheerfully before he walked over to the other side of the tree.

Firion

After a short while of silence, Firion ended up walking over to one of the house and ended up sitting against the outside wall. He still had no idea where he was nor where Bartz could possibly be however, he seemed to still be quite unnerved by how eerily silent the surrounding area had become as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-02-18 15:03:43" ] Skug, Crayon Plains, Interactions: Kainé Skug blinked as the larger creature spoke. It asked if they wanted to live. Well, yes, Skug would prefer to live as opposed to death. They scooted even closer, sniffed the tall beast again, then shimmed up it's side and sat on their shoulder. They put their wet, slick paws on it's head, and scanned the area. Currently, there was no danger that could be spotted...although those soft predators appeared quickly, so Skug would need to keep an eye out. Skug gave a high-pitche squeak to let the tall beast know that the area was safe... For now. [/quote] [center][emoji=rose size=1]Kainé[emoji=sword size=1][/center] Kainé observed calmly as Skug climbed onto her all the way to her head. She was satisfied to see the slug accept her offer. Maybe it did understand her, after all. Either way… “Alright. Just don’t be dead weight on me, okay?” With that, she continued on her way, eventually arriving at a village.
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-02-18 15:03:43:

For now.
Kainé

Kainé observed calmly as Skug climbed onto her all the way to her head. She was satisfied to see the slug accept her offer. Maybe it did understand her, after all. Either way…

“Alright. Just don’t be dead weight on me, okay?”

With that, she continued on her way, eventually arriving at a village.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9