Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Search (Version 2.0)
1 2 3
(Yes, I remade this again because I didn’t feel like messing with the older thread anymore)

Hello there! If you have seen me around before on the roleplay forms then you need no introduction but if you have seen me around before, I am Cat and I tend to hang out around multifandom threads where the potential for chaos is alway there and almost always welcomed. I am currently 17 years old (Turning 18 on April 22, 2023) and am typically in school from 9:00 AM to 3:55 PM EST (FR+3). However, on days where I end up having a day off, I can be on a lot more often.

As for my current interests when it comes to fandoms, genres, and other things, I will end up listing them below.

My Fandoms
•Final Fantasy
•VOCALOID/Project SEKAI
•Kingdom Hearts
•Pokémon
•Super Smash Bros
•Fire Emblem
•Dungeons and Dragons
•SCP Foundation
•Phantasy Star Online 2 (New Genesis included)
•The Owl House

Fandoms that I would be willing to include in crossovers (These are not listed with my favorite fandoms for some reason)
•Sailor Moon
•Winx Club (I’ve probably seen up to World of Winx although it’s been YEARS since I’ve watched the show)
•Hunter x Hunter
•Inuyasha/Yashahime
•Amphibia
•Yu-Gi-Oh!
•Granblue Fantasy
•Fairy Tail
•Soul Eater
•Persona 5

However, when it comes to genres, I almost always prefer fantasy/dark fantasy and multifandom roleplays although I also like the horror and sci-fi genres and Slice of Life as long as there’s magic and other fantasy elements involved. However, when it comes to romance, it is a theme that I am not as fond of however, in terms of pairings, I only write MxM (and possibly the occasional MxNB) pairings when it comes to romance. In terms of roleplay formats, I am open to both 1x1 and group roleplays and I ask that any roleplays that I am in are to be kept PG-13 because we don’t need to get banned from Flight Rising

Interests that I want to do
•Lab Experiments
•Sci-Fi
•Angels Vs Demons
•Isekai
•Fantasy School/Academy
•Vampires and Zombies
•Fantasy
•Dark Fantasy
•Mythical AU
•Post-Apocalyptic AU
•Comedy/Slice of Life (with some action mixed in)

Also, as another small little note, Tidus is probably one of the most chaotic characters that I use so just be a little wary of him and also, if anyone approaches me with a multifandom roleplay, you already know that I will most likely be on board with multifandom shenanigans.

A Few Plot Ideas I Currently Have

•Isekai’d Heroes - On a peaceful summer evening, a mysterious comet could be seen falling from the sky however, when it came closer to earth instead of continuing to move forward across the sky, it ended up landing in a nearby field which caught the attention of 1-4 of the local residents. As a result, they went to investigate the crash site of the comet only to find that there were four equally mysterious boys unconscious in the center of the crater with varying levels of injury which set various different events into motion…
•Vampire Apocalypse - The world has been overtaken by vampires leaving only one human, Vaan until some of the vampires got the bright idea to start pulling different humanoids from other worlds. However, this plan ended up slightly backfiring on them as some of the humanoids formed groups to avoid capture by the vampires. Will they succeed in evading the vampires or will they end up being the captives of vampiric beings for all eternity?
•Oceanus Merfolk Sanctuary - Located on the beaches of East Asistara, the Oceanus Merfolk Sanctuary has long since been a place where researchers could study the elusive merfolk as well as raise awareness of the dangers that fish nets and trash in the oceans pose to these aquatic humanoids. However, upon the arrival of a new set of four merman who were all tangled up rather badly in a ghost net, a small group of researchers was assigned to them in order to both assist them out of the net and to also learn more about the merfolk in general. What secrets will the group uncover?
•The Doll In An Abandoned Mansion - Decades after the residents of an old manor mysteriously perished, a curious explorer entered an old mansion where they ended up encountering a doll that had been left there. While it appeared to be normal at first glance, when the explorer looked away from the doll, they soon realized that he was now standing right in front of them which soon scared the explorer and caused them to run to the doors only to find out that it was locked and that they were trapped in the mansion with the doll. Will the explorer make it out alive while discovering the secrets of the mansion or will they fail right then and there?
•Dawn of Twilight - About half a year after Exdeath had been defeated in the Merged World, a new threat rose in the form of the vampire lord and their minions who killed all of the Light Warriors aside from Bartz who was brought to the vampires’ hideout. Now a prisoner of the vampires, the young wanderer is completely at the mercy of the creatures of the night although will he manage to escape or will he be the prisoner of vampires for eternity?
(Yes, I remade this again because I didn’t feel like messing with the older thread anymore)

Hello there! If you have seen me around before on the roleplay forms then you need no introduction but if you have seen me around before, I am Cat and I tend to hang out around multifandom threads where the potential for chaos is alway there and almost always welcomed. I am currently 17 years old (Turning 18 on April 22, 2023) and am typically in school from 9:00 AM to 3:55 PM EST (FR+3). However, on days where I end up having a day off, I can be on a lot more often.

As for my current interests when it comes to fandoms, genres, and other things, I will end up listing them below.

My Fandoms
•Final Fantasy
•VOCALOID/Project SEKAI
•Kingdom Hearts
•Pokémon
•Super Smash Bros
•Fire Emblem
•Dungeons and Dragons
•SCP Foundation
•Phantasy Star Online 2 (New Genesis included)
•The Owl House

Fandoms that I would be willing to include in crossovers (These are not listed with my favorite fandoms for some reason)
•Sailor Moon
•Winx Club (I’ve probably seen up to World of Winx although it’s been YEARS since I’ve watched the show)
•Hunter x Hunter
•Inuyasha/Yashahime
•Amphibia
•Yu-Gi-Oh!
•Granblue Fantasy
•Fairy Tail
•Soul Eater
•Persona 5

However, when it comes to genres, I almost always prefer fantasy/dark fantasy and multifandom roleplays although I also like the horror and sci-fi genres and Slice of Life as long as there’s magic and other fantasy elements involved. However, when it comes to romance, it is a theme that I am not as fond of however, in terms of pairings, I only write MxM (and possibly the occasional MxNB) pairings when it comes to romance. In terms of roleplay formats, I am open to both 1x1 and group roleplays and I ask that any roleplays that I am in are to be kept PG-13 because we don’t need to get banned from Flight Rising

Interests that I want to do
•Lab Experiments
•Sci-Fi
•Angels Vs Demons
•Isekai
•Fantasy School/Academy
•Vampires and Zombies
•Fantasy
•Dark Fantasy
•Mythical AU
•Post-Apocalyptic AU
•Comedy/Slice of Life (with some action mixed in)

Also, as another small little note, Tidus is probably one of the most chaotic characters that I use so just be a little wary of him and also, if anyone approaches me with a multifandom roleplay, you already know that I will most likely be on board with multifandom shenanigans.

A Few Plot Ideas I Currently Have

•Isekai’d Heroes - On a peaceful summer evening, a mysterious comet could be seen falling from the sky however, when it came closer to earth instead of continuing to move forward across the sky, it ended up landing in a nearby field which caught the attention of 1-4 of the local residents. As a result, they went to investigate the crash site of the comet only to find that there were four equally mysterious boys unconscious in the center of the crater with varying levels of injury which set various different events into motion…
•Vampire Apocalypse - The world has been overtaken by vampires leaving only one human, Vaan until some of the vampires got the bright idea to start pulling different humanoids from other worlds. However, this plan ended up slightly backfiring on them as some of the humanoids formed groups to avoid capture by the vampires. Will they succeed in evading the vampires or will they end up being the captives of vampiric beings for all eternity?
•Oceanus Merfolk Sanctuary - Located on the beaches of East Asistara, the Oceanus Merfolk Sanctuary has long since been a place where researchers could study the elusive merfolk as well as raise awareness of the dangers that fish nets and trash in the oceans pose to these aquatic humanoids. However, upon the arrival of a new set of four merman who were all tangled up rather badly in a ghost net, a small group of researchers was assigned to them in order to both assist them out of the net and to also learn more about the merfolk in general. What secrets will the group uncover?
•The Doll In An Abandoned Mansion - Decades after the residents of an old manor mysteriously perished, a curious explorer entered an old mansion where they ended up encountering a doll that had been left there. While it appeared to be normal at first glance, when the explorer looked away from the doll, they soon realized that he was now standing right in front of them which soon scared the explorer and caused them to run to the doors only to find out that it was locked and that they were trapped in the mansion with the doll. Will the explorer make it out alive while discovering the secrets of the mansion or will they fail right then and there?
•Dawn of Twilight - About half a year after Exdeath had been defeated in the Merged World, a new threat rose in the form of the vampire lord and their minions who killed all of the Light Warriors aside from Bartz who was brought to the vampires’ hideout. Now a prisoner of the vampires, the young wanderer is completely at the mercy of the creatures of the night although will he manage to escape or will he be the prisoner of vampires for eternity?
LIo8D8G.gif
Isekai'd Heroes sounds fun. Question about it, though: do all of the isekai'd characters have to be male? I can also do Lab Experiments and Angels Vs Demons. I enjoy fantasy and urban fantasy the most though, so maybe like a modern Angels V. Demons?
Isekai'd Heroes sounds fun. Question about it, though: do all of the isekai'd characters have to be male? I can also do Lab Experiments and Angels Vs Demons. I enjoy fantasy and urban fantasy the most though, so maybe like a modern Angels V. Demons?
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
@BalticDeerOwl Not all of them have to be male characters and I would really like to do the lab experiments roleplay hence why I listed it on the thread.
@BalticDeerOwl Not all of them have to be male characters and I would really like to do the lab experiments roleplay hence why I listed it on the thread.
LIo8D8G.gif
@/Catlover422: Not really a lab experiments plot, but it does have some sci-fi aspects, if you like that too. I've been thinking about an Animorphs-type plot where
4-6 characters are given abilities by a race of aliens/a god/goddess/angel/whatever.
@/Catlover422: Not really a lab experiments plot, but it does have some sci-fi aspects, if you like that too. I've been thinking about an Animorphs-type plot where
4-6 characters are given abilities by a race of aliens/a god/goddess/angel/whatever.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
@BalticDeerOwl

Is it a little late to say that I don’t really know that much about Animorphs?
@BalticDeerOwl

Is it a little late to say that I don’t really know that much about Animorphs?
LIo8D8G.gif
@/Catlover422

No, it's fine. I was thinking of just taking the basic plot and then using our own characters and running with it. I also don't know all that much, I just want to take the basic plot (characters getting shapeshifting abilities from aliens) and then from there do our own thing.
@/Catlover422

No, it's fine. I was thinking of just taking the basic plot and then using our own characters and running with it. I also don't know all that much, I just want to take the basic plot (characters getting shapeshifting abilities from aliens) and then from there do our own thing.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
I have used characters that have had the ability to shapeshift before and the concept does seem rather interesting…
I have used characters that have had the ability to shapeshift before and the concept does seem rather interesting…
LIo8D8G.gif
Hello @Catlover422 pleasure to be of acquaintance. I am Heavenly. I have a few ideas that line up with what you have. If you are open and interested I would be happy to rp with you, also what is your stance on discord based rps
Hello @Catlover422 pleasure to be of acquaintance. I am Heavenly. I have a few ideas that line up with what you have. If you are open and interested I would be happy to rp with you, also what is your stance on discord based rps
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
@HeavenlyDarkness

Considering that I have a two hour time limit on Discord, I’d prefer to stay in the FR forums so that I don’t have to worry about a time limit impeding my ability to write. Also, what ideas do you have?
@HeavenlyDarkness

Considering that I have a two hour time limit on Discord, I’d prefer to stay in the FR forums so that I don’t have to worry about a time limit impeding my ability to write. Also, what ideas do you have?
LIo8D8G.gif
@Catlover422 eh staying hear is good for me. I have sort of been thing about this. A pokemon rp but there is a twist one rper could be a human but with powers like a pokemon. They Har been hiding for a while now but have pokedex information that might be able to find their location by one snuppy student and maybe it takes place in scarlet and Violet though that is just one idea so don't feel pteasur4d
@Catlover422 eh staying hear is good for me. I have sort of been thing about this. A pokemon rp but there is a twist one rper could be a human but with powers like a pokemon. They Har been hiding for a while now but have pokedex information that might be able to find their location by one snuppy student and maybe it takes place in scarlet and Violet though that is just one idea so don't feel pteasur4d
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
1 2 3