Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hidden Mouth ( Private 1x1 w/Yinny)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"You know," Rose started, getting the female creature's attention. Were the females larger or what? The cryptid was quite larger than Bouche and even though he was on the smaller side. She was massive "You should let me go,"

The woman growled, "Of course, go ahead my dear." She pointed at the door "Please, go ahead."

"No, no. You got me wrong! You see, I'm on my period and-"

"Quiet," The large creature growled in such a low yet terrifying way, Rose felt his whole body tense.

"Yes, ma'am." He tried to keep it light, but, well, he was scared. He was never a brave one after all. Where is his texas blood now, man? He needs it the most.
"You know," Rose started, getting the female creature's attention. Were the females larger or what? The cryptid was quite larger than Bouche and even though he was on the smaller side. She was massive "You should let me go,"

The woman growled, "Of course, go ahead my dear." She pointed at the door "Please, go ahead."

"No, no. You got me wrong! You see, I'm on my period and-"

"Quiet," The large creature growled in such a low yet terrifying way, Rose felt his whole body tense.

"Yes, ma'am." He tried to keep it light, but, well, he was scared. He was never a brave one after all. Where is his texas blood now, man? He needs it the most.
UqN4jFQ.png
As the two went back and forth, Bouche had no idea what they were talking about. Period? What's that..? The female Mautilore also sounded like she had improved her English... Which was a terrible sign. He did not let that stop him from sneaking the quietest he ever had in a long long time though. He was good at being sneaky when he was paying attention.

He soon reached a point where he was positioned behind the female, and after some slight hesitation, he lunged out and attempted to knock her down, using his full body weight which was... Probably only half of her own weigh. Still, he rammed into her with much force. He couldn't help but let out a snarl as he ended up making himself a little sore from the impact.
As the two went back and forth, Bouche had no idea what they were talking about. Period? What's that..? The female Mautilore also sounded like she had improved her English... Which was a terrible sign. He did not let that stop him from sneaking the quietest he ever had in a long long time though. He was good at being sneaky when he was paying attention.

He soon reached a point where he was positioned behind the female, and after some slight hesitation, he lunged out and attempted to knock her down, using his full body weight which was... Probably only half of her own weigh. Still, he rammed into her with much force. He couldn't help but let out a snarl as he ended up making himself a little sore from the impact.
The large female hiss/spitted out a sound like a bark, amused. Sure, she was shaken but the smaller cryptid couldn't knock her down as she was intentionally turning her back to the exit to trigger a reaction like this.

"Fool," she hissed out as she turned around. Pressing the taser hidden inside her large hand to his side.

Rose's eyes widened as he wiggled in an attempt to reach his knife. Dammit, where did she get that!?

The camper felt like there was ice in his veins. Technology saved them the last time, sure, but now the enemy ALSO has it. What are they supposed to do??
The large female hiss/spitted out a sound like a bark, amused. Sure, she was shaken but the smaller cryptid couldn't knock her down as she was intentionally turning her back to the exit to trigger a reaction like this.

"Fool," she hissed out as she turned around. Pressing the taser hidden inside her large hand to his side.

Rose's eyes widened as he wiggled in an attempt to reach his knife. Dammit, where did she get that!?

The camper felt like there was ice in his veins. Technology saved them the last time, sure, but now the enemy ALSO has it. What are they supposed to do??
UqN4jFQ.png
Bouche let out a screech of pure shock, having no idea what was happening to his body. As he had feared, he'd barely made the female move. His little runt body froze up at the initial shocks that we sent into him, but at least he retained most of his strength through adrenaline alone.

He snapped his head downwards and bit down as hard as he could on her wrist that held the tazer.
Bouche let out a screech of pure shock, having no idea what was happening to his body. As he had feared, he'd barely made the female move. His little runt body froze up at the initial shocks that we sent into him, but at least he retained most of his strength through adrenaline alone.

He snapped his head downwards and bit down as hard as he could on her wrist that held the tazer.
The hissed with her mouth fully open, spit splashing out like a snake's venom. The taser hit the ground, the woman attempting to kick it away as he shook the runt off.

"Fool! You think a little runt like you could measure up to me! The Ker!" The kicked taser reached Rose, he hurriedly concealed it under his shoe as best as he can. Analyzing it to see if it has any sharp angles he could use to free himself.

'Keres... the goddesses which are drawn to violent deaths.' A shiver went up his spine as he thought about how it fit her. Hopefully, his Bouche didn't taste such a thing.

The cryptid, Ker, managed to throw the runt off and lunged for the human. Ignoring his yelp as she hauled him up by the vines.

She chuckled "Ah, ah, ah. Calm down, little runt. You are low on my list since I already took out the ones who actually wronged me. Don't you wanna play with little ol' me a little? You are being a tad too hostile now."

Rose's eyes frantically searched around for an escaped before he realized how the vines shifted. His squirming calmed down as he slowly reached for his knife.
The hissed with her mouth fully open, spit splashing out like a snake's venom. The taser hit the ground, the woman attempting to kick it away as he shook the runt off.

"Fool! You think a little runt like you could measure up to me! The Ker!" The kicked taser reached Rose, he hurriedly concealed it under his shoe as best as he can. Analyzing it to see if it has any sharp angles he could use to free himself.

'Keres... the goddesses which are drawn to violent deaths.' A shiver went up his spine as he thought about how it fit her. Hopefully, his Bouche didn't taste such a thing.

The cryptid, Ker, managed to throw the runt off and lunged for the human. Ignoring his yelp as she hauled him up by the vines.

She chuckled "Ah, ah, ah. Calm down, little runt. You are low on my list since I already took out the ones who actually wronged me. Don't you wanna play with little ol' me a little? You are being a tad too hostile now."

Rose's eyes frantically searched around for an escaped before he realized how the vines shifted. His squirming calmed down as he slowly reached for his knife.
UqN4jFQ.png
Bouche hadn't released the wrist once the taser was dropped, and although he had wanted to grab it, it was kicked away from the both of them. He was then thrown off by the bigger cryptid, hitting the forest floor with a harsh thump. She moved away before he could try to go for her legs, making him awkwardly go on all fours.

"You are disgusting." He hissed. "I bet they casted you out, that is why you are here... Just like me. No wonder you are messing with humans. Freak."

He knew he associated with humans too but... He did not kidnap them. Or try to eat them. Or hurt them in anyway.

Seeing that Rose was reaching for something, he decided to stall the female further, standing back up, "And you replaced your kin name too, did you not? 'Ker' is far to short for a female of your size."
Bouche hadn't released the wrist once the taser was dropped, and although he had wanted to grab it, it was kicked away from the both of them. He was then thrown off by the bigger cryptid, hitting the forest floor with a harsh thump. She moved away before he could try to go for her legs, making him awkwardly go on all fours.

"You are disgusting." He hissed. "I bet they casted you out, that is why you are here... Just like me. No wonder you are messing with humans. Freak."

He knew he associated with humans too but... He did not kidnap them. Or try to eat them. Or hurt them in anyway.

Seeing that Rose was reaching for something, he decided to stall the female further, standing back up, "And you replaced your kin name too, did you not? 'Ker' is far to short for a female of your size."
"Cast out? Me?" She darkly chuckled, shaking Rose with her overly dramatic gestures. "Well, I bet they would! Sadly, there weren't any left alive to do so~" Her laugh sent shivers down Rose's spine once again, making him hurry with the knife. "Obviously, you are the freak, my little friend~ I at least go around alone, you packed up with a human!"

"My kin name was...how do I say it? Ah, not menacing enough! No, not even close. I needed a name that my enemies could whisper to each other as they shook with fear. Something shorter was obviously the way to go. And, I admit that I might have gotten an interest in Greek mythology. I admit, such beau- oh." She snarled.

Rose dropped the knife.

As the human's veins filled with ice, Ker looked down and looked back up to the camper "Well, that's just rude."

As she raised her hand, Rose wiggled hard enough to break through the rest of the vines. Harshly falling to the ground with a yelp.

'She isn't even taking us seriously!' Rose growled in his mind as he picked up the knife and attempted to slash her. She didn't even care about the little nick as Rose yelled. "Dolly! Get her!"

"Oh, the dog is here too? This is just annoying now." She grabbed the inexperienced saint bernard by the back of her neck and threw her towards Bouche. Using her long fur to use push her like a hockey puck.

"Now what? You guys attack me?"
"Cast out? Me?" She darkly chuckled, shaking Rose with her overly dramatic gestures. "Well, I bet they would! Sadly, there weren't any left alive to do so~" Her laugh sent shivers down Rose's spine once again, making him hurry with the knife. "Obviously, you are the freak, my little friend~ I at least go around alone, you packed up with a human!"

"My kin name was...how do I say it? Ah, not menacing enough! No, not even close. I needed a name that my enemies could whisper to each other as they shook with fear. Something shorter was obviously the way to go. And, I admit that I might have gotten an interest in Greek mythology. I admit, such beau- oh." She snarled.

Rose dropped the knife.

As the human's veins filled with ice, Ker looked down and looked back up to the camper "Well, that's just rude."

As she raised her hand, Rose wiggled hard enough to break through the rest of the vines. Harshly falling to the ground with a yelp.

'She isn't even taking us seriously!' Rose growled in his mind as he picked up the knife and attempted to slash her. She didn't even care about the little nick as Rose yelled. "Dolly! Get her!"

"Oh, the dog is here too? This is just annoying now." She grabbed the inexperienced saint bernard by the back of her neck and threw her towards Bouche. Using her long fur to use push her like a hockey puck.

"Now what? You guys attack me?"
UqN4jFQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10