Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/PoemsOfLou
@PoemsOfLou Here's our thread! And here's my character, [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202204/1493001_RpsaUdeE.png[/img] Xena! Xena Yang is incredibly shy when you first meet her, but can also be incredibly hilarious (unlike me, but I'll try) She also can have some attitude, and will stick up for her friends, even though she's shy. She is also incredibly smart (no wonder why she's in Ravenclaw) and she studies hard. So, that's just a little bit about her. I'll try to make her a bit more interesting as the rp progresses.
@PoemsOfLou

Here's our thread!

And here's my character,

1493001_RpsaUdeE.png

Xena!

Xena Yang is incredibly shy when you first meet her, but can also be incredibly hilarious (unlike me, but I'll try) She also can have some attitude, and will stick up for her friends, even though she's shy.

She is also incredibly smart (no wonder why she's in Ravenclaw) and she studies hard.

So, that's just a little bit about her. I'll try to make her a bit more interesting as the rp progresses.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
@Phoenixgirl111 She's lovely! I wrote this description of my character as if it was like an About Me page type thing. [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/87/04/d4/8704d4b06688167597a0af17f53f4c60.jpg[/img] My name is Alexa Bliss. I’m from the pureblood Bliss family, and I’m not too thrilled about it. Literally my whole family is all against muggleborns and whatnot, and it’s super frustrating. Of course, they have to keep quiet about their opinions, since the prejudice is now pretty frowned upon, but that’s completely fine with me. I’ve never understood the whole pureblood mania thing. I am like the rest of my family in one way, however: the Sorting Hat placed me in Slytherin. It didn’t take it very long to make that decision, and I can understand why. I am extremely resourceful, insanely ambitious, and tremendously determined to reach my goals. I’m not at all afraid to stand up for what I believe in, and I will do almost anything to make sure that no one messes with my friends. You don’t have to back this cat too far into a corner before the claws come out; I will not hesitate to fight for the people I love. My career goal when I graduate from Hogwarts is to become a Healer and work at St. Mungo’s, and so I’ve been working hardest at the subjects I will need to master for this line of work. My favorite of these subjects is Transfiguration; something about changing something into something completely different is very interesting for me. Potions comes in at a close second, as I also love brewing and stewing more and more complicated concoctions. My favorite potion to brew is the Blood-Replenishing Potion. In addition to these, I have always been a sucker for magical creatures, even though the Care of Magical Creatures class isn’t a requirement to be a Healer. I just love them all, from nifflers to dragons. Oh, and Astronomy is pretty sweet, too. I love space. Despite my intensity and occasionally crazy levels of ambition, I really just want to enjoy life and be a decent human being. I’ll never let anyone push me around, but I’ll also never be one of the people who manipulate others and stab them in the back to get ahead. I don’t need to do that petty stuff to be successful, anyway. Also, in case you haven’t noticed, my pride is usually my biggest issue.
@Phoenixgirl111

She's lovely! I wrote this description of my character as if it was like an About Me page type thing.

8704d4b06688167597a0af17f53f4c60.jpg

My name is Alexa Bliss. I’m from the pureblood Bliss family, and I’m not too thrilled about it. Literally my whole family is all against muggleborns and whatnot, and it’s super frustrating. Of course, they have to keep quiet about their opinions, since the prejudice is now pretty frowned upon, but that’s completely fine with me. I’ve never understood the whole pureblood mania thing.

I am like the rest of my family in one way, however: the Sorting Hat placed me in Slytherin. It didn’t take it very long to make that decision, and I can understand why. I am extremely resourceful, insanely ambitious, and tremendously determined to reach my goals. I’m not at all afraid to stand up for what I believe in, and I will do almost anything to make sure that no one messes with my friends. You don’t have to back this cat too far into a corner before the claws come out; I will not hesitate to fight for the people I love.

My career goal when I graduate from Hogwarts is to become a Healer and work at St. Mungo’s, and so I’ve been working hardest at the subjects I will need to master for this line of work. My favorite of these subjects is Transfiguration; something about changing something into something completely different is very interesting for me. Potions comes in at a close second, as I also love brewing and stewing more and more complicated concoctions. My favorite potion to brew is the Blood-Replenishing Potion. In addition to these, I have always been a sucker for magical creatures, even though the Care of Magical Creatures class isn’t a requirement to be a Healer. I just love them all, from nifflers to dragons. Oh, and Astronomy is pretty sweet, too. I love space.

Despite my intensity and occasionally crazy levels of ambition, I really just want to enjoy life and be a decent human being. I’ll never let anyone push me around, but I’ll also never be one of the people who manipulate others and stab them in the back to get ahead. I don’t need to do that petty stuff to be successful, anyway. Also, in case you haven’t noticed, my pride is usually my biggest issue.
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif o9GbwME.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif
Alright! I love her! Although, if you wouldn't mind, I would prefer that you use third person in the roleplay.
Alright! I love her! Although, if you wouldn't mind, I would prefer that you use third person in the roleplay.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Not a problem! I usually use third person. Glad you like her!

Now the hard part. Where and how to start. I was thinking it could be during their fifth year, so they'd be older. Other than that, I'm not sure.
Not a problem! I usually use third person. Glad you like her!

Now the hard part. Where and how to start. I was thinking it could be during their fifth year, so they'd be older. Other than that, I'm not sure.
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif o9GbwME.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif
Sounds good!

Also, as a side note, I will be gone tomorrow for break, so I won't reply for a good four or five days.
Sounds good!

Also, as a side note, I will be gone tomorrow for break, so I won't reply for a good four or five days.
QNbfPfg.png
Hello there! I have returned!
Hello there! I have returned!
QNbfPfg.png