Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ HeavenlyDarkness IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I don't know, it just feels wrong to take characters that somebody else made and put them into our story. Although what we could do is create characters who are very similar.
I don't know, it just feels wrong to take characters that somebody else made and put them into our story. Although what we could do is create characters who are very similar.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
See this is why asking is so good in rping. We can have characters that are close to Oranus and Pax.
See this is why asking is so good in rping. We can have characters that are close to Oranus and Pax.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Oh, sorry for not responding, I've had some busy days. I'll try to get my part in sometime soon.
Oh, sorry for not responding, I've had some busy days. I'll try to get my part in sometime soon.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Alrighty. Take your time I am in no hurry
Alrighty. Take your time I am in no hurry
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
WhAt dID yOu dO To yOuR USerNAMe?

Sorry, but you haven't changed it in a very long time
WhAt dID yOu dO To yOuR USerNAMe?

Sorry, but you haven't changed it in a very long time
QNbfPfg.png
What? I know it is Iconic but I just wanted my username to be at least something different in this site. I know, We will always miss LordKaos
What? I know it is Iconic but I just wanted my username to be at least something different in this site. I know, We will always miss LordKaos
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
[columns][img]https://www.freeiconspng.com/uploads/water-png-splash-of-water-2-10.png[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxx[/color] [size=4][font=fantasy][b]Name[/b]: Kairi [b]Location[/b]: Twinleaf Town [nextcol]"Well," Kairi began, noticing how perfect his timing was, "it was very nice meeting you. Perhaps I'll see you around?" She started packing her bag, pulling out some pokecoins and the balls her pokemon live in."Or, on second thought, maybe we could meet up sometime next week? I've also got stuff to do, but I'd love to see you again!" She pointed each Pokeball at her pokemon and tucked them away safely. She knew that people who kept their pokemon in balls were often judged, but she finds it's the best way for them to rest, and then she lets them frolic at home. [/size][/columns]
water-png-splash-of-water-2-10.pngxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
Name: Kairi

"Well," Kairi began, noticing how perfect his timing was, "it was very nice meeting you. Perhaps I'll see you around?" She started packing her bag, pulling out some pokecoins and the balls her pokemon live in."Or, on second thought, maybe we could meet up sometime next week? I've also got stuff to do, but I'd love to see you again!"

She pointed each Pokeball at her pokemon and tucked them away safely. She knew that people who kept their pokemon in balls were often judged, but she finds it's the best way for them to rest, and then she lets them frolic at home.
QNbfPfg.png
Nickolas

Nickolas pointed his own pokeballs at his pokemon. With a flash of red light they where swooped into the balls. The only one left was Jamie on top of his head. "Yeah, I think that is a great idea. Sametime same place?" He said. He sort of enjoyed this girls companey. It was sort of calming. Something he had only felt from his pokemon before.
Nickolas

Nickolas pointed his own pokeballs at his pokemon. With a flash of red light they where swooped into the balls. The only one left was Jamie on top of his head. "Yeah, I think that is a great idea. Sametime same place?" He said. He sort of enjoyed this girls companey. It was sort of calming. Something he had only felt from his pokemon before.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/mJFl3w8.png[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [size=4][font=fantasy][b]Name[/b]: Kairi [b]Location[/b]: Twinleaf town [/font][nextcol]Kairi stood up. "Yep!" She walked up to Lilia, put the coins in her hand, and walked away. "Bye!" She was more cheerful that day, unlike her usual head down, no eye contact, occasional glare. After meeting Nickolas, she felt, less... depressed. She combed her fingers through her hair, a habit she had attained, and walked home. When arriving at her doorstep, she swung open the front door, kicked off her sneakers, and ran to her room, releasing her pokemon.[/size][/columns] (Ah, much better)
mJFl3w8.pngxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
Name: Kairi
Kairi stood up. "Yep!" She walked up to Lilia, put the coins in her hand, and walked away. "Bye!"

She was more cheerful that day, unlike her usual head down, no eye contact, occasional glare. After meeting Nickolas, she felt, less... depressed. She combed her fingers through her hair, a habit she had attained, and walked home. When arriving at her doorstep, she swung open the front door, kicked off her sneakers, and ran to her room, releasing her pokemon.

(Ah, much better)
QNbfPfg.png
(Ah yes, I like the flowers)
Nickolas

Nickolas waved as they parted was. He walked down the road slowly, taking in the sights of the small town. He took in a deep breath of air. He felt light for some reason. That Kairi girl. She seemed nice and his and her pokemon seemed to get along. He had a slight smirk on his face. He was excited for next week. He would get to see her again and he would have another excuse to get more pokepuffs.

The rest of the week was boring, like always. He was training his pokemon, eating and sleeping. He got everything and started to walk to the cafe. It was a nice sunny day with some clouds in the sky. His mom thought he was going to meet a girl, which was sort of true but not in the way she thought. She supplied him with the money for a small girf. He pocketed it just in case.
(Ah yes, I like the flowers)
Nickolas

Nickolas waved as they parted was. He walked down the road slowly, taking in the sights of the small town. He took in a deep breath of air. He felt light for some reason. That Kairi girl. She seemed nice and his and her pokemon seemed to get along. He had a slight smirk on his face. He was excited for next week. He would get to see her again and he would have another excuse to get more pokepuffs.

The rest of the week was boring, like always. He was training his pokemon, eating and sleeping. He got everything and started to walk to the cafe. It was a nice sunny day with some clouds in the sky. His mom thought he was going to meet a girl, which was sort of true but not in the way she thought. She supplied him with the money for a small girf. He pocketed it just in case.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10