Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The BackFlight (IC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
(a l m o n d w a t e r)
(a l m o n d w a t e r)
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Haeata shivered hiding in a tunnel and listening. Her heart raced so fast and her breathing was like panting.

Senzo hissed as she backed against a wall staring into the darkness of any corner her eyes darting from shadow to shadow
Haeata shivered hiding in a tunnel and listening. Her heart raced so fast and her breathing was like panting.

Senzo hissed as she backed against a wall staring into the darkness of any corner her eyes darting from shadow to shadow
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
She had been walking for...how long now?
This place was endless.

Had she ended up in hell? No, that could not be. She had not been a bad dragon in life - quite the opposite.

Maybe this was a test, and her faded dreams were waiting for her on the other side.

"I see. I will not fail, then." She calmly spoke, as she padded through the hallways.
She had been walking for...how long now?
This place was endless.

Had she ended up in hell? No, that could not be. She had not been a bad dragon in life - quite the opposite.

Maybe this was a test, and her faded dreams were waiting for her on the other side.

"I see. I will not fail, then." She calmly spoke, as she padded through the hallways.
1qSQ4Z1.gif She/her +3 FR Time - always open for a hello!
Candyfloss had crouched down and was checking all of her satchels. Foraging bag... Medicines, Bandages, everything was in place. "Hello? Does anybody know why we're here?" She called softly.
Candyfloss had crouched down and was checking all of her satchels. Foraging bag... Medicines, Bandages, everything was in place. "Hello? Does anybody know why we're here?" She called softly.
6iOpr3w.pngCheuG1b.png
(I HAD NO IDEA THE IC WAS UP I USUALLY IGNORE OOC HHHHHHHH I GOTTA CATCH UP)
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
[quote name="YarnDrawcia" date="2022-04-01 16:03:14" ] (I HAD NO IDEA THE IC WAS UP I USUALLY IGNORE OOC HHHHHHHH I GOTTA CATCH UP) [/quote] (AT LEAST WE HAVEN’T GONE FAR VGHJBGH SORRY YARN)
YarnDrawcia wrote on 2022-04-01 16:03:14:

(AT LEAST WE HAVEN’T GONE FAR VGHJBGH SORRY YARN)
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
[center][emoji=rose size=1][b]Perennia[/b][emoji=blue mushroom size=1][/center] It had been a normal shopping trip. The new moon was coming fast, so she and her mate had been looking at the shops of butchers and hunters to prepare. At least before she suddenly fell through. Perennia pushed herself up, checking everything. Bag of seeds, treasure, preserved meats. She was missing something more obvious, however. "Meghan?" [center][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][b]Meghan[/b][emoji=deer skull size=1][/center] "Nia? NIA?" The very large Pearlcatcher was trying to catch her rapid breath. She fell out of nowhere and her mate is gone, nowhere to be seen in this damp, sickly yellow place. Her very large talons tore through the carpet as she scrambled to her feet, desperately glancing around for the little green dragon.
Perennia
It had been a normal shopping trip. The new moon was coming fast, so she and her mate had been looking at the shops of butchers and hunters to prepare.

At least before she suddenly fell through.

Perennia pushed herself up, checking everything. Bag of seeds, treasure, preserved meats. She was missing something more obvious, however.
"Meghan?"
Meghan
"Nia? NIA?"
The very large Pearlcatcher was trying to catch her rapid breath. She fell out of nowhere and her mate is gone, nowhere to be seen in this damp, sickly yellow place. Her very large talons tore through the carpet as she scrambled to her feet, desperately glancing around for the little green dragon.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Shreds stops, his back hunches slightly. He shakes, trying to calm his breath. He is now, really scared. Where is he? How did he get here? How does he go home?
Shreds stops, his back hunches slightly. He shakes, trying to calm his breath. He is now, really scared. Where is he? How did he get here? How does he go home?
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69403064][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/694031/69403064p.png[/img][/url] [b]Sepsis[/b] His outburst had yielded him nothing. [I]Absolutely nothing.[/I] The sounds had not drawn any closer or become more distinguishable. No eldritch abomination had leapt from the shadows to attack him. There was no meek cry of fear of something shaken by his roars, or the sinister cackle of something that knew much more than him. He had expected something, [I]anything[/I] to happen, just an inkling of a reaction to prove to him that he wasn't alone here! [I]But nobody came.[/I] Sepsis felt a pit of dread begin to form in his stomach. He grit his teeth, trying to ignore it as it grew. That couldn't be right. He surely couldn't be alone here. There must be others, dragons that had fallen into the same predicament as him. There were tens of millions of dragons living in Sornieth, for him to be the only one down here was simply impossible! But then, that raised the question... just how big was this place? With a huff born from fear rather than anger, Sepsis continued his aimless wandering. He was not lost to the fact that he had felt neither hunger, nor thirst, nor fatigue since his arrival to this wretched place.
69403064p.png
Sepsis

His outburst had yielded him nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

The sounds had not drawn any closer or become more distinguishable. No eldritch abomination had leapt from the shadows to attack him. There was no meek cry of fear of something shaken by his roars, or the sinister cackle of something that knew much more than him. He had expected something, anything to happen, just an inkling of a reaction to prove to him that he wasn't alone here!

But nobody came.

Sepsis felt a pit of dread begin to form in his stomach. He grit his teeth, trying to ignore it as it grew. That couldn't be right. He surely couldn't be alone here. There must be others, dragons that had fallen into the same predicament as him. There were tens of millions of dragons living in Sornieth, for him to be the only one down here was simply impossible!

But then, that raised the question... just how big was this place?

With a huff born from fear rather than anger, Sepsis continued his aimless wandering. He was not lost to the fact that he had felt neither hunger, nor thirst, nor fatigue since his arrival to this wretched place.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
[center][emoji=torch size=1][/center] The red Obelisk rolls her eyes. She is tired of all this. She is bored. She wants to set something on fire. She finds a tunnel and instead of crawling through it, she sits against it and looks at the ceiling, the buzzing lights giving her a headache. [rule] [center][emoji=skull size=1][/center] Aquaria huffed, still upset by the fact that she had not gotten to finish the fight. Aquaria started fights, and she never was one to back away from finishing that fight. She liked to keep busy. If she kept busy, her emotions could not interfere. [rule] [center][emoji=rose size=1][/center] Caprice considered screeching in rage. But whatever she had seen might find her then, and she had fled in a zig-zag pattern, tearing through the hallways in terror. She knew it meant her no good. Her chest rose and fell as she gasped for air.
The red Obelisk rolls her eyes. She is tired of all this. She is bored. She wants to set something on fire. She finds a tunnel and instead of crawling through it, she sits against it and looks at the ceiling, the buzzing lights giving her a headache.
Aquaria huffed, still upset by the fact that she had not gotten to finish the fight. Aquaria started fights, and she never was one to back away from finishing that fight. She liked to keep busy. If she kept busy, her emotions could not interfere.
Caprice considered screeching in rage. But whatever she had seen might find her then, and she had fled in a zig-zag pattern, tearing through the hallways in terror. She knew it meant her no good. Her chest rose and fell as she gasped for air.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35