Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The BackFlight (ooc)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 218 219
[quote name="GhostWolf522" date="2022-03-12 19:01:24" ] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76408818][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764089/76408818_350.png[/img][/url] BAMM 7GEMS ON AH ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS [/quote] Smoll child An overly curious child with a horrednously good memkry who ended up getting turned around during a storm ahiding in a building to wait for her parents ad suddenly being dumped into a new place. Maze runner? Guide
GhostWolf522 wrote on 2022-03-12 19:01:24:
76408818_350.png BAMM 7GEMS ON AH ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS
Smoll child
An overly curious child with a horrednously good memkry who ended up getting turned around during a storm ahiding in a building to wait for her parents ad suddenly being dumped into a new place.
Maze runner? Guide
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
I’m honestly considering dropping my lesbians Perrenia and Meghan

I don’t know how many levels have moons, so Meghan’s sickness making her go big and go berserk would entirely be magic level in the air-dependent
I’m honestly considering dropping my lesbians Perrenia and Meghan

I don’t know how many levels have moons, so Meghan’s sickness making her go big and go berserk would entirely be magic level in the air-dependent
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Ooooh neat neat-
Ooooh neat neat-
0cdV8.gif 3swJb.gif gmb64.gif cgv6L.gif
Fun fact! Meghan biting you won’t transfer the sickness, but biting her at or near her biggest WILL if you ingest her blood. It’s a bloodborne disease.
Fun fact! Meghan biting you won’t transfer the sickness, but biting her at or near her biggest WILL if you ingest her blood. It’s a bloodborne disease.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Ooooh noted
Ooooh noted
Alright, let’s go-

Name: Harley
Appearance:
Harley

Role: some sort of gatherer/hunter
Bio: a No-nonsense investigator, who found herself in the middle of the wrong case. She was never much to believe in the unusual, even the magical things she saw on the daily were just strange instances of science. Never would she believe the worlds she was sucked into. Or the beasts she would encounter.

And never would she believe she might start to become one.
Alright, let’s go-

Name: Harley
Appearance:
Harley

Role: some sort of gatherer/hunter
Bio: a No-nonsense investigator, who found herself in the middle of the wrong case. She was never much to believe in the unusual, even the magical things she saw on the daily were just strange instances of science. Never would she believe the worlds she was sucked into. Or the beasts she would encounter.

And never would she believe she might start to become one.
21cub4.png
This is just one of my characters, others will follow
This is just one of my characters, others will follow
21cub4.png
i'm up! going to put out a character form ... deciding on which psycho moron to put in here
i'm up! going to put out a character form ... deciding on which psycho moron to put in here
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Lmao
Lmao
and i have a moronic Skydancer hatchling named Psyche after the Cloudy Sky character and she's, probably going to be one of the idiots
i'm also considering the psychopath with the bloody cleaver--
and Aquaris can be an entity!
and i have a moronic Skydancer hatchling named Psyche after the Cloudy Sky character and she's, probably going to be one of the idiots
i'm also considering the psychopath with the bloody cleaver--
and Aquaris can be an entity!
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 218 219