Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Vampires [IC]
OOC|IC

The night is still eternally young as the full moon made an appearance. It’s dim yet welcoming light illuminated the night sky among the many stars that also hung in the sky. It was this scenery that surrounded the massive castle that the vampires, halfbloods and humanoids lived in. As the moonlight filters through some of the windows, some of the vampires and halfbloods wake up to welcome the new day while the others are still asleep.
OOC|IC

The night is still eternally young as the full moon made an appearance. It’s dim yet welcoming light illuminated the night sky among the many stars that also hung in the sky. It was this scenery that surrounded the massive castle that the vampires, halfbloods and humanoids lived in. As the moonlight filters through some of the windows, some of the vampires and halfbloods wake up to welcome the new day while the others are still asleep.
LIo8D8G.gif
Dvalin “Lightvelion” Valeris

Dvalin opened her eyes, blinking slowly as her eyes quickly adjusted to the low light levels. Sliding gracefully off the bed, she ran a hand through her blonde hair, flattening it a little bit more. “Pet.” She whispered to no one in particular, then stared at herself in the mirror. Baring her fangs at herself, she sighed, making a soft hiss in the process.

Dvalin opened her eyes, blinking slowly as her eyes quickly adjusted to the low light levels. Sliding gracefully off the bed, she ran a hand through her blonde hair, flattening it a little bit more. “Pet.” She whispered to no one in particular, then stared at herself in the mirror. Baring her fangs at herself, she sighed, making a soft hiss in the process.
LIo8D8G.gif
Bartz was still asleep and had curled up on the floor for some odd reason. He was sleeping rather peacefully and was comfortable where he was on the floor.
Bartz was still asleep and had curled up on the floor for some odd reason. He was sleeping rather peacefully and was comfortable where he was on the floor.
LIo8D8G.gif
Interactions: Bartz

Dvalin slipped on her cape, letting it tickle her face lightly. She found Bartz on the floor, and nudged him with her foot. “Wake up.” She mumbled, staring at the mirror again. Taking a book from the shelf in the corner, Dvalin began to read quietly, and there was barely any noise, aside from the flipping of pages.

Dvalin slipped on her cape, letting it tickle her face lightly. She found Bartz on the floor, and nudged him with her foot. “Wake up.” She mumbled, staring at the mirror again. Taking a book from the shelf in the corner, Dvalin began to read quietly, and there was barely any noise, aside from the flipping of pages.
LIo8D8G.gif
Bartz slowly started to wake up and then yawned softly before he sat up. He was still a little sleepy and wanted to sleep for a little more. “Still sleepy…” He muttered softly.

Firion was currently asleep underneath a fuzzy blanket and didn’t want to be disturbed. He felt safe and comfortable underneath the blanket which meant that he wouldn’t appreciate being removed from it.
Bartz slowly started to wake up and then yawned softly before he sat up. He was still a little sleepy and wanted to sleep for a little more. “Still sleepy…” He muttered softly.

Firion was currently asleep underneath a fuzzy blanket and didn’t want to be disturbed. He felt safe and comfortable underneath the blanket which meant that he wouldn’t appreciate being removed from it.
LIo8D8G.gif

Dvalin watched the sleepy pet mumble, then returned to her book, nudging Bartz with her foot once again. “I want you up in five minutes,” she replied, flipping a page. Dvalin wanted to get out of the room soon, probably to roam around and lurk, like she usually did.

Dvalin watched the sleepy pet mumble, then returned to her book, nudging Bartz with her foot once again. “I want you up in five minutes,” she replied, flipping a page. Dvalin wanted to get out of the room soon, probably to roam around and lurk, like she usually did.
LIo8D8G.gif
Rose had just woken up a bit earlier. She noticed a certain person-shaped lump under a blanket. She decided to just leave him alone. Disturbing the fuzzy blanket is a crime in this household, and she didn’t really have a reason to do so anyway.
Rose had just woken up a bit earlier. She noticed a certain person-shaped lump under a blanket. She decided to just leave him alone. Disturbing the fuzzy blanket is a crime in this household, and she didn’t really have a reason to do so anyway.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
“Just give me a bit…” Bartz muttered softly before he stood up. He was a little unsteady on his feet since he was still rather sleepy.

Firion slightly moved underneath the blanket and then slowly woke up. He was still a little sleepy and still didn’t want to move underneath the blanket.
“Just give me a bit…” Bartz muttered softly before he stood up. He was a little unsteady on his feet since he was still rather sleepy.

Firion slightly moved underneath the blanket and then slowly woke up. He was still a little sleepy and still didn’t want to move underneath the blanket.
LIo8D8G.gif

Dvalin sighed, and zipped around the room to look at things, scribble a few things down and read. “I was wondering if we should visit Rose.” She suggested, not looking up from a notebook which she was now reading.

Dvalin sighed, and zipped around the room to look at things, scribble a few things down and read. “I was wondering if we should visit Rose.” She suggested, not looking up from a notebook which she was now reading.
LIo8D8G.gif
“It’s really up to you if you want to visit her or not. I’m not going to decide for you although I do want to see Fi again…” Bartz said softly.
“It’s really up to you if you want to visit her or not. I’m not going to decide for you although I do want to see Fi again…” Bartz said softly.
LIo8D8G.gif