Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Merfolk [OOC]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@komiko that would be a great idea! Tubbo likes companions, though he may be a bit violent for a while lol x3

just got to get character confirmation from cat :3
@komiko that would be a great idea! Tubbo likes companions, though he may be a bit violent for a while lol x3

just got to get character confirmation from cat :3
@afinalfrontier

sure, ill wait! *hastily deletes post* cx
@afinalfrontier

sure, ill wait! *hastily deletes post* cx
@komiko
she/her | intp-a 5w6 | female
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
· fandoms: hp, wof, kotlc
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png jA5A7gu.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
I already added him to the list.
I already added him to the list.
LIo8D8G.gif
awesome! @komiko we can interact now!
awesome! @komiko we can interact now!
@afinalfrontier yep!!
@afinalfrontier yep!!
@komiko
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
@afinalfrontier
soon i'll have to go, so i might not reply for a few hours! thanks for the rp-ing today tho, it was lots of fun :D
@afinalfrontier
soon i'll have to go, so i might not reply for a few hours! thanks for the rp-ing today tho, it was lots of fun :D
@komiko
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
@komiko sure! i have to go too, do stuff, fun doing it with you!
@komiko sure! i have to go too, do stuff, fun doing it with you!
[i]”In evil, there is kindness.”[/i] Name: Dream Age: 22 (is actually 252) Gender: Male Species: Merfolk Occupation: Experiment Fandom They’re From: DreamSMP OC or Canon: Canon Personality: Dream is secretive. He hates being looked at for a very long time. Unfortunately, most look at him because of the white mask he wears over his face to conceal his identity. Dream is manipulative, and can persuade a lot of people to do what he wants. Neither good nor evil, Dream is like a chaotic neutral character that may stray to evil sometimes. There is a kind part of him, somewhere deep within. Powers: - Immortality - Shapeshifting - Increased strength - Weapon summoning (can summon only his precious bow and sword) - Animal manipulation (has not tried land animals, can only do this to a certain extent) Backstory: Dream lived underwater for most of his life, hardly coming to surface except to feel human for a while. He was captured by the scientists, and they were unable to take off the mask to reveal his face. No one has seen Dream’s face except for his immediate family. Dream usually does not hurt humans, but he injured a few scientists and had to be sedated to be captured. Appearance: (Art is not mine) Human Form: [img] https://static-storychat.pstatic.net/2021/6/22/28/3295428_nb8g1mcjak4a0.jpg[/img] Merfolk Form: Dream has a shiny green tail that is neon-like. He wears a black shirt with his mask over his face. Extra Info: His favourite saying is, “Every great dream begins with a dreamer.”
”In evil, there is kindness.”

Name: Dream

Species: Merfolk

Fandom They’re From: DreamSMP

OC or Canon: Canon

Personality: Dream is secretive. He hates being looked at for a very long time. Unfortunately, most look at him because of the white mask he wears over his face to conceal his identity. Dream is manipulative, and can persuade a lot of people to do what he wants. Neither good nor evil, Dream is like a chaotic neutral character that may stray to evil sometimes. There is a kind part of him, somewhere deep within.

Powers:
- Immortality
- Shapeshifting
- Increased strength
- Weapon summoning (can summon only his precious bow and sword)
- Animal manipulation (has not tried land animals, can only do this to a certain extent)

Backstory: Dream lived underwater for most of his life, hardly coming to surface except to feel human for a while. He was captured by the scientists, and they were unable to take off the mask to reveal his face. No one has seen Dream’s face except for his immediate family. Dream usually does not hurt humans, but he injured a few scientists and had to be sedated to be captured.

Appearance: (Art is not mine)

Human Form:
3295428_nb8g1mcjak4a0.jpg

Merfolk Form:
Dream has a shiny green tail that is neon-like. He wears a black shirt with his mask over his face.

Extra Info: His favourite saying is, “Every great dream begins with a dreamer.”
A28Svy9.png online | idle | offline
@starfrappe welcome to the rp!! hopefully we can get dream and coraline to cross paths :]
@starfrappe welcome to the rp!! hopefully we can get dream and coraline to cross paths :]
@komiko
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
@komiko hello! i’m excited to see Dream to meet Coraline, it would definitely be interesting.

edit: i see my character’s name on the list, so i’ll be putting a post up soon!
@komiko hello! i’m excited to see Dream to meet Coraline, it would definitely be interesting.

edit: i see my character’s name on the list, so i’ll be putting a post up soon!
A28Svy9.png online | idle | offline
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27