Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Salus (OOC) [Open]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57
Aww fluffy boi :3
Aww fluffy boi :3
mU3UPIq.jpeg
FLOOF!!
FLOOF!!
xk7ymDQ.png
I'm immune to floof rn, i can't see it.
I don't wanna be immuneeeee
I'm immune to floof rn, i can't see it.
I don't wanna be immuneeeee
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
i got attached to Marqin as well OnO
i got attached to Marqin as well OnO
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Hmmm, I do wait for the owner ti come and accept my oc, right? Or can ai just jump in?
Hmmm, I do wait for the owner ti come and accept my oc, right? Or can ai just jump in?
woah
dragonshkcQO.gifzez5b.gif
47zwrQ6.png pmZkKxj.png TnOlMma.png vC46r5U.png Xz008w1.png N02aLUf.png HFMzuvE.png j7RNBe9.png l8f1AFl.png rqWpTCU.png
I think you usually wait.
I think you usually wait.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Muahahhahahahahahahh
Muahahhahahahahahahh
L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer
..?

What is it?
..?

What is it?
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
Finally finished my sheet! I'll get a song up after class lol @/SkyofStars [b]Name:[/b] Bai [b]Age:[/b] 11 [b]Species:[/b] [url=https://www.mythical-creatures-and-beasts.com/wraiths.html]Wraith[/url]/shadow person. Take the hooded cloak part of a wraith but make the person like a personified shadow rather than corpse like. [b]Alignment[/b] Neutral good [b]Magical Abilities:[/b][LIST] [*]Shadow Shape: Can turn into a shadow and exist in the two dimensional plane. A lot of people think that he can go invisible and disappear because of this ability when really he's just on the ground and very flat. As a 2D shadow he is intangible and cannot interact with anything; he is bound to surfaces that already exist. [*]Shadow Porting: When Bai is a shadow, he can travel between existing shadows within a 5 meter radius from himself. He really has to concentrate on his destination when using this ability and most of the time it’s used to stay out of sight from humans as he guides souls. [*]Soul Search: Bai’s eyes can see souls. It’s a passive ability that is mainly used to see any stray souls that need guiding, however if he focuses enough he can look at living things and see their souls. He can also listen and communicate with souls to help them pass on. [*]Has a defensive form that makes him look more intimidating and allows him to actually do damage. He gets claws and constantly has angry eyes, that’s about it. [/LIST] [b]Appearance:[/b] I’m drawing him so it will hopefully be up soon. For now have some bullet points :)[list] [*]Is pitch black, not a speck of color exists on him. His eyes have no pupils and are white. [*]Stands at around 5'2" [*]Normally doesn't have a visible mouth, his voice just sort of projects out of him. In reality he does have a mouth but it's rarely seen [*]Normally is wearing a greyish black cloak which is a part of him as a wraith. He can wear other clothes over the cloak but if he turns into a shadow then those clothes will not be able to come with [/list] [b]Personality:[/b] Bai is still a child at heart. He's an ambivert and most of the time is talkative and cheerful although he still can get nervous and awkward when talking. Most of the time he comes off as soft, chipper, and overly emotional. He's very curious about how things work, as any child would be, and can be extremely naïve and trusting. He tends to follow people or things that interest him. He doesn't get mad often and when he does it's normally because a friend or soul got hurt; he's oblivious to insults towards him. [b]Backstory:[/b] Bai wasn’t originally a wraith, before he was a normal human living a normal life in Nevada. He lived as the youngest sibling with his elder sister and parents. His parents worked in jobs that caused them to live a lot and because his sister was in collage, they often left the two siblings alone. The incident happened on one of these weeks where it was just the two of them, neither thought that the day would be eventful. However, during a particularly violent thunderstorm they were visited by a wraith seeking a new soul to recruit. Wraiths are sort of like guardians of death, guiding souls to where they need to go after death. However, every now and then a soul is needed to make a new wraith and this soul will be abided by any means necessary. This meant that one of the two siblings would need to give up their soul. With his sister frozen in fear, Bai stepped forward to offer his soul to the wraith. He believed that his sister had more in her life than he would, she had gotten into a good school and had a good social life, if she suddenly disappeared there would be a hole in his life that he could never get back. And so, his soul was taken. With that, he became void of all of his features, turning into a being of shadow and void equipped with a black cloak. He watched as his sister blinked and stood up, a confused look on her face. Now that he was a wraith, anyone who did know him had forgotten about him, to try and avoid trouble. Bai now wanders the world in search of souls as he learns how to be a proper wraith. He’s not bound to traveling and gathering souls constantly like most wraiths because he’s a new recruit and is still a child. He found out about Portus from listening in on conversations and finding a few souls who wanted to travel to Portus for their final resting place. He’s only recently arriving in Portus, he has no idea what to expect but is excited nonetheless. [b]Ideals:[/b][LIST] [*]All things, alive, dead, or a soul, deserve respect and peace [*]Sacrifice is necessary but is not always honorable [*]Souls deserve rest and are extremely valuable. They should be protected at all costs. [*]Protect those who can't protect themselves [*]Violence causes problems and shouldn't be used unless if it's for self defense [/LIST] [b]Bonds:[/b][LIST] [*]His family, who he checks up on from time to time. He can’t interact with them anymore and they’ve forgotten about him so there’s not really a bond, more of a sense of loss. [*]He feels connected to every soul he helps [/LIST] [b]Flaws:[/b][LIST] [*]Dislikes strong like and cannot become a shadow in direct and bright light. [*]Can get distracted rather easily [*]Cares more for others (especially souls) than himself way too much [*]Too much trust in anyone, from friends to strangers [*]Eavesdrop and will randomly pop in on private conversations [/LIST] [b]Other:[/b][LIST] [*]Needs to eat souls to survive. He tries only to eat small souls who are almost out of energy and won’t be able to make it to their final destination or corrupted souls who often have violent last wishes. [*]Bai was turned into a wraith around the age of 7, he's been wandering for 4 years. [*]Bai himself has no soul, the wraith who turned him has it. He’s not really sure what that makes him or what would happen if his soul was released. [*]Not undead but not alive either, wraiths are basically soulless husks. They do grow and age but nobody's really sure how it works. When wraiths die they just disappear. [*]Can't taste food or properly take in energy from it, he loves smelling food though. [*]Self proclaimed champion of hide and seek [*]Because he's not a fully trained wraith yet, he cannot take souls from living things, he must find them. [*]Theme song: [url=https://youtu.be/IpzKmBCBIQE]Don’t give up on me[/url] [/LIST]
Finally finished my sheet! I'll get a song up after class lol

@/SkyofStars

Name: Bai

Species: Wraith/shadow person. Take the hooded cloak part of a wraith but make the person like a personified shadow rather than corpse like.

Alignment Neutral good

Magical Abilities:
  • Shadow Shape: Can turn into a shadow and exist in the two dimensional plane. A lot of people think that he can go invisible and disappear because of this ability when really he's just on the ground and very flat. As a 2D shadow he is intangible and cannot interact with anything; he is bound to surfaces that already exist.
  • Shadow Porting: When Bai is a shadow, he can travel between existing shadows within a 5 meter radius from himself. He really has to concentrate on his destination when using this ability and most of the time it’s used to stay out of sight from humans as he guides souls.
  • Soul Search: Bai’s eyes can see souls. It’s a passive ability that is mainly used to see any stray souls that need guiding, however if he focuses enough he can look at living things and see their souls. He can also listen and communicate with souls to help them pass on.
  • Has a defensive form that makes him look more intimidating and allows him to actually do damage. He gets claws and constantly has angry eyes, that’s about it.

Appearance: I’m drawing him so it will hopefully be up soon. For now have some bullet points :)
  • Is pitch black, not a speck of color exists on him. His eyes have no pupils and are white.
  • Stands at around 5'2"
  • Normally doesn't have a visible mouth, his voice just sort of projects out of him. In reality he does have a mouth but it's rarely seen
  • Normally is wearing a greyish black cloak which is a part of him as a wraith. He can wear other clothes over the cloak but if he turns into a shadow then those clothes will not be able to come with

Personality: Bai is still a child at heart. He's an ambivert and most of the time is talkative and cheerful although he still can get nervous and awkward when talking. Most of the time he comes off as soft, chipper, and overly emotional. He's very curious about how things work, as any child would be, and can be extremely naïve and trusting. He tends to follow people or things that interest him. He doesn't get mad often and when he does it's normally because a friend or soul got hurt; he's oblivious to insults towards him.

Backstory: Bai wasn’t originally a wraith, before he was a normal human living a normal life in Nevada. He lived as the youngest sibling with his elder sister and parents. His parents worked in jobs that caused them to live a lot and because his sister was in collage, they often left the two siblings alone.

The incident happened on one of these weeks where it was just the two of them, neither thought that the day would be eventful. However, during a particularly violent thunderstorm they were visited by a wraith seeking a new soul to recruit. Wraiths are sort of like guardians of death, guiding souls to where they need to go after death. However, every now and then a soul is needed to make a new wraith and this soul will be abided by any means necessary. This meant that one of the two siblings would need to give up their soul.

With his sister frozen in fear, Bai stepped forward to offer his soul to the wraith. He believed that his sister had more in her life than he would, she had gotten into a good school and had a good social life, if she suddenly disappeared there would be a hole in his life that he could never get back. And so, his soul was taken. With that, he became void of all of his features, turning into a being of shadow and void equipped with a black cloak. He watched as his sister blinked and stood up, a confused look on her face. Now that he was a wraith, anyone who did know him had forgotten about him, to try and avoid trouble.

Bai now wanders the world in search of souls as he learns how to be a proper wraith. He’s not bound to traveling and gathering souls constantly like most wraiths because he’s a new recruit and is still a child. He found out about Portus from listening in on conversations and finding a few souls who wanted to travel to Portus for their final resting place. He’s only recently arriving in Portus, he has no idea what to expect but is excited nonetheless.

Ideals:
  • All things, alive, dead, or a soul, deserve respect and peace
  • Sacrifice is necessary but is not always honorable
  • Souls deserve rest and are extremely valuable. They should be protected at all costs.
  • Protect those who can't protect themselves
  • Violence causes problems and shouldn't be used unless if it's for self defense

Bonds:
  • His family, who he checks up on from time to time. He can’t interact with them anymore and they’ve forgotten about him so there’s not really a bond, more of a sense of loss.
  • He feels connected to every soul he helps

Flaws:
  • Dislikes strong like and cannot become a shadow in direct and bright light.
  • Can get distracted rather easily
  • Cares more for others (especially souls) than himself way too much
  • Too much trust in anyone, from friends to strangers
  • Eavesdrop and will randomly pop in on private conversations

Other:
  • Needs to eat souls to survive. He tries only to eat small souls who are almost out of energy and won’t be able to make it to their final destination or corrupted souls who often have violent last wishes.
  • Bai was turned into a wraith around the age of 7, he's been wandering for 4 years.
  • Bai himself has no soul, the wraith who turned him has it. He’s not really sure what that makes him or what would happen if his soul was released.
  • Not undead but not alive either, wraiths are basically soulless husks. They do grow and age but nobody's really sure how it works. When wraiths die they just disappear.
  • Can't taste food or properly take in energy from it, he loves smelling food though.
  • Self proclaimed champion of hide and seek
  • Because he's not a fully trained wraith yet, he cannot take souls from living things, he must find them.
  • Theme song: Don’t give up on me
mU3UPIq.jpeg
I'm gonna take a break from the rp I should be back on Sunday, it would be great if someone could ping me on Sunday so I don't forget
I'm gonna take a break from the rp I should be back on Sunday, it would be great if someone could ping me on Sunday so I don't forget
L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56 57