Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twin Streams Village (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Twin Streams Village
A Flight Rising OC village rp
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

OOC/signup

@imceorary @FirestormInferno @dartist @YarnDrawcia @JustAGamerFurry2
((alright i hope i got everyone-))
Twin Streams Village
A Flight Rising OC village rp
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

OOC/signup

@imceorary @FirestormInferno @dartist @YarnDrawcia @JustAGamerFurry2
((alright i hope i got everyone-))
I torment characters for a living

Wn94zHr.pngeswSnrS.pngDXdxEAP.png
OPFWPxg.pngsQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png

uLATyW.pnguLAdGP.png
(yeetus)

Like always, Marek was on his little show pedestal outside the house his owner lived in. The eternally youthful Fae slept atop the little artificial tree, his body draped across the small branches that were bare, to better show off his wings. The silver runes across his body glowed softly in the morning light.
It was a normal morning for Marek.
(yeetus)

Like always, Marek was on his little show pedestal outside the house his owner lived in. The eternally youthful Fae slept atop the little artificial tree, his body draped across the small branches that were bare, to better show off his wings. The silver runes across his body glowed softly in the morning light.
It was a normal morning for Marek.
Sanaka was set up at a stand in the marketplace. There was a sign next to her displaying some awards and ribbons she had won, though the sign said she was retired. It was only because she had lost the last competition.
Sanaka was set up at a stand in the marketplace. There was a sign next to her displaying some awards and ribbons she had won, though the sign said she was retired. It was only because she had lost the last competition.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Marek yawned and stretched before blinking his eyes open and looking out over the small part of the village he knew. He climbed up and placed his front claws on the highest branches of his little tree, looking around at the dragons beginning tp bustle around town. A few of them stopped to look at the little Fae, but none stayed for long. Marek was, after all, only a child, and there technically wasn't much to look at.
Marek yawned and stretched before blinking his eyes open and looking out over the small part of the village he knew. He climbed up and placed his front claws on the highest branches of his little tree, looking around at the dragons beginning tp bustle around town. A few of them stopped to look at the little Fae, but none stayed for long. Marek was, after all, only a child, and there technically wasn't much to look at.
It was a good, long journey. Savek was traveling to find more dragons like himself, but he found his feet growing weary. Off in the distance, he spotted a town. Normally, he wouldn’t stay in draconic civilization, but it should be fine.
It was a good, long journey. Savek was traveling to find more dragons like himself, but he found his feet growing weary. Off in the distance, he spotted a town. Normally, he wouldn’t stay in draconic civilization, but it should be fine.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Goldenrod dozed quietly on her perch in the sun, her scales rippling in soft greens and yellows. A leaf drifted through the half-open window with a breeze and landed on her nose. The scales around it exploded in a brighter green to match it, and she made an annoyed sleepy noise, batting it away.

(anyone want to have a bored showpet interaction sort of thing?)
Goldenrod dozed quietly on her perch in the sun, her scales rippling in soft greens and yellows. A leaf drifted through the half-open window with a breeze and landed on her nose. The scales around it exploded in a brighter green to match it, and she made an annoyed sleepy noise, batting it away.

(anyone want to have a bored showpet interaction sort of thing?)

OPFWPxg.pngsQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png

uLATyW.pnguLAdGP.png
(Sure I mean Sanaka is usually pretty quiet)
Sanaka stretched. One of the eyes on her tail spotted Marek and she lashed her tail again and saw Goldenrod. She turned around to look at them.
(Sure I mean Sanaka is usually pretty quiet)
Sanaka stretched. One of the eyes on her tail spotted Marek and she lashed her tail again and saw Goldenrod. She turned around to look at them.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Goldenrod opened one eye and glanced out the window, spotting the other two faes outside. she stood up and stretched, hopping off her bed to the windowsill. she stuck her head out the crack, which was just big enough for her little face. Her scales shifted color again, turning a noticeably brighter violet-and-blue spiral pattern. Her tail flicked around and hung out the crack, waving at them cheerfully. They looked nice enough. Maybe they were bored out of their minds too.
Goldenrod opened one eye and glanced out the window, spotting the other two faes outside. she stood up and stretched, hopping off her bed to the windowsill. she stuck her head out the crack, which was just big enough for her little face. Her scales shifted color again, turning a noticeably brighter violet-and-blue spiral pattern. Her tail flicked around and hung out the crack, waving at them cheerfully. They looked nice enough. Maybe they were bored out of their minds too.

OPFWPxg.pngsQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png

uLATyW.pnguLAdGP.png
Jester was, as always, sitting in the tiny office that he worked in, separating paychecks, and wondering how long he'd been working for. Divvying up money was a bit boring, if not fun from the monotony. His office wasn't really an office at all, it was a few old blankets, stitched together into a tent, with an old oil lamp resting on the ground. It was outside but was protected from the rain by the eaves of the cafe he worked at. I have no idea what sort of state dragon civilization is in, so I'm going to assume we've passed the renaissance of dragons. Considering there are cafes, dragons might have even developed computers (to be used in cafes because there's free wifi). But that doesn't change the circumstances of Jester, 1 job away from technically being a hobo.
Jester was, as always, sitting in the tiny office that he worked in, separating paychecks, and wondering how long he'd been working for. Divvying up money was a bit boring, if not fun from the monotony. His office wasn't really an office at all, it was a few old blankets, stitched together into a tent, with an old oil lamp resting on the ground. It was outside but was protected from the rain by the eaves of the cafe he worked at. I have no idea what sort of state dragon civilization is in, so I'm going to assume we've passed the renaissance of dragons. Considering there are cafes, dragons might have even developed computers (to be used in cafes because there's free wifi). But that doesn't change the circumstances of Jester, 1 job away from technically being a hobo.
(want me to send Abyssal over? they could be his boss if they work at the same cafe [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1])
(want me to send Abyssal over? they could be his boss if they work at the same cafe )

OPFWPxg.pngsQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png

uLATyW.pnguLAdGP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16