Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Return of the King (1x1 with SoulLugia11
1 2 3
"Very well. I shall tie them better." He said. He going to a pack and securing them better. "I can only hope it doesn't get that bad though..." He said honestly.

Regulus got a sword. "Do you need anything?" He asked. He looked at Maka curiously but patiently. He had confidence in finding Soul and in good health. Or just tired from everything he probably traveled through to get to shelter.

After awhile she returned with Ranna, Mercedes and Arya. "Ready to go?" She asked Fell.

"Maybe. But it could be a simple misadventure no?" He asked. Armaros looked at him. "Though he does have a few doesn't he?" He chuckled. "But she won't be alone. Everyone is helping."

Armaros looked at him fly in front of him with a confused expression. His orange eyes began to glow a similar color as Phalegros seemed to look through him.

"I... will help you find Maka and whoever else is with her." He said in a monotone voice as his brain shutdown. "Then I will help them find Soul. On Welun's orders..." He said.
"Very well. I shall tie them better." He said. He going to a pack and securing them better. "I can only hope it doesn't get that bad though..." He said honestly.

Regulus got a sword. "Do you need anything?" He asked. He looked at Maka curiously but patiently. He had confidence in finding Soul and in good health. Or just tired from everything he probably traveled through to get to shelter.

After awhile she returned with Ranna, Mercedes and Arya. "Ready to go?" She asked Fell.

"Maybe. But it could be a simple misadventure no?" He asked. Armaros looked at him. "Though he does have a few doesn't he?" He chuckled. "But she won't be alone. Everyone is helping."

Armaros looked at him fly in front of him with a confused expression. His orange eyes began to glow a similar color as Phalegros seemed to look through him.

"I... will help you find Maka and whoever else is with her." He said in a monotone voice as his brain shutdown. "Then I will help them find Soul. On Welun's orders..." He said.
1 2 3