Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~. CLOSED .~
1 2 3 4 5
@Shikoba Yup, I still am!

@Swiftblight It's pretty much what your dragon's job is. Like, Kale is a Wizard, Whisper is a traveler and Kat is a Warrior Mage. Things like that XP
@Shikoba Yup, I still am!

@Swiftblight It's pretty much what your dragon's job is. Like, Kale is a Wizard, Whisper is a traveler and Kat is a Warrior Mage. Things like that XP
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33829] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/33829_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Riverstone [b]Rank:[/b] Battle Mage [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Simple Iron Necklace] [b]Familiar:[/b] None. [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26141] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/26141_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Boreas [b]Rank:[/b] Nest Guard [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Steelscale Shoulder Guards] [b]Familiar:[/b] None
Dragon:
33829_350.png

Name: Riverstone
Apparel:
Simple Iron Necklace
Familiar: None.

Dragon:
26141_350.png

Name: Boreas
Apparel:
Steelscale Shoulder Guards
Familiar: None
690328pathtotruth2.png
Accepted! I'll add ya to the list, @Swiftblight
Accepted! I'll add ya to the list, @Swiftblight
[b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=81845] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/81845_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Acid [b]Rank:[/b] Wanderer [b]Apparel:[/b] Copper Wing Bangles, Veteran Shoulder Scars, Veteran Leg Scars. [b]Familiar:[/b] Hati @Robin If your still looking for someone?
Dragon:

81845_350.png

Name: Acid
Apparel: Copper Wing Bangles, Veteran Shoulder Scars, Veteran Leg Scars.
Familiar: Hati

@Robin
If your still looking for someone?
Bannerpunkdice_zpsae3225ce.png
Because Shikoba hasn't made their dragon's form yet, you're in, @PunkDice

@Swiftblight and @Sakurawr we can start~ I'll go first, and I'll be using Katty, my first dragon on the form list.
Because Shikoba hasn't made their dragon's form yet, you're in, @PunkDice

@Swiftblight and @Sakurawr we can start~ I'll go first, and I'll be using Katty, my first dragon on the form list.
@Robin Sounds good! You might want to change the title to show that it's closed. :)
@Robin Sounds good! You might want to change the title to show that it's closed. :)
690328pathtotruth2.png
I was just doin' that~ :3
I was just doin' that~ :3
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

The path was long, the night was young, and Katrina was ready for anything. Her Solidscale Shoulder Guards had been repaired very recently, and her leather wraps replaced. Her cowl was pulled over her face more then usual, and her bright green eyes shined under the hood as she made her way down the dusty road.

It was a very peaceful night, she could say that. But it wouldn't last, that she was sure of. The Tundra was always very wary about any strangers, and always stiff, ready to defend herself with the spells her father had taught her. Kale... a great Dragon Wizard, one of the best in all the WindSinger's lands--that was Katrina's option anyway.

((Blarg, short post XP))

The path was long, the night was young, and Katrina was ready for anything. Her Solidscale Shoulder Guards had been repaired very recently, and her leather wraps replaced. Her cowl was pulled over her face more then usual, and her bright green eyes shined under the hood as she made her way down the dusty road.

It was a very peaceful night, she could say that. But it wouldn't last, that she was sure of. The Tundra was always very wary about any strangers, and always stiff, ready to defend herself with the spells her father had taught her. Kale... a great Dragon Wizard, one of the best in all the WindSinger's lands--that was Katrina's option anyway.

((Blarg, short post XP))
@Robin
---
The dull sound of leathery wings grows as the mighty Guardian swoops lower. Glancing around, the blue dragon spots someone on the path below and banks to the left. Flying in a low circle, Boreas suddenly flares to slow his descent which kicks up a large cloud of dust from the road. He keeps a respectful distance from the Tundra, partially because he noticed her armor. Boreas allows a smile to curve across his face to his pale green eyes and he bows his head to the stranger.

“Evening.” He says, the voice rumbling through the peaceful air. A small pair of bright orange eyes peek out from behind his horns. They belong to a tiny Fae female who was taking shelter there, as to not be blown off while flying. She says nothing, but regards the strange dragon with suspicion.
@Robin
---
The dull sound of leathery wings grows as the mighty Guardian swoops lower. Glancing around, the blue dragon spots someone on the path below and banks to the left. Flying in a low circle, Boreas suddenly flares to slow his descent which kicks up a large cloud of dust from the road. He keeps a respectful distance from the Tundra, partially because he noticed her armor. Boreas allows a smile to curve across his face to his pale green eyes and he bows his head to the stranger.

“Evening.” He says, the voice rumbling through the peaceful air. A small pair of bright orange eyes peek out from behind his horns. They belong to a tiny Fae female who was taking shelter there, as to not be blown off while flying. She says nothing, but regards the strange dragon with suspicion.
690328pathtotruth2.png
Acid's neon green wings were tucked tight into his side, red eyes searched the road ahead of him. He snorted there were two dragons blocking the road right in front of him. One wore a cowl, another was a large guardian. The obsidian male shook his head when he noticed a small Fae dragon was behind the guardian's horns.

Slowing to a stop Acid tilted his head at the cowled female, before turning eyes to regard the blue guardian. Acid tossed his head and took two steps back, "So wheres the Toll Troll?"
Acid's neon green wings were tucked tight into his side, red eyes searched the road ahead of him. He snorted there were two dragons blocking the road right in front of him. One wore a cowl, another was a large guardian. The obsidian male shook his head when he noticed a small Fae dragon was behind the guardian's horns.

Slowing to a stop Acid tilted his head at the cowled female, before turning eyes to regard the blue guardian. Acid tossed his head and took two steps back, "So wheres the Toll Troll?"
Bannerpunkdice_zpsae3225ce.png
1 2 3 4 5