Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WANDER WILDS [ ooc ] - closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@straypunk

Can I do a half cat then? Wait, can I do a half-animal in general and have abilities that are associated with the animal?
@straypunk

Can I do a half cat then? Wait, can I do a half-animal in general and have abilities that are associated with the animal?
Mystery or History, I think Mystery
r7LsxK2.png
@DeQwertyuiop
I was considering adding catfolk/tabaxi, so that could be an option! I'll go ahead and write up a quick blurb for them, in the race-section of the world info ^^
But as a note, beast-races wouldn't be able to be half- of other races. (Tieflings would be the only exception to this rule, though! But, tiefling offspring is pretty rare in general—let alone a tabaxi-tiefling.)
@DeQwertyuiop
I was considering adding catfolk/tabaxi, so that could be an option! I'll go ahead and write up a quick blurb for them, in the race-section of the world info ^^
But as a note, beast-races wouldn't be able to be half- of other races. (Tieflings would be the only exception to this rule, though! But, tiefling offspring is pretty rare in general—let alone a tabaxi-tiefling.)
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
@DeQwertyuiop
Got some info written up! An d I just realized I accidently skipped over your other question asdfgfds-

When it comes to half- races, that kind of thing really only applies to non-beast races ^^" You aren't going to find a dragonborn-elf hybrid, for example, since their physiology is so different. I'm also personally not a fan of "half-animal" races, and would rather commit wholesale to the animal aspects asdfgh- cat ears on a person just doesn't cut it for me, most of the time lol
@DeQwertyuiop
Got some info written up! An d I just realized I accidently skipped over your other question asdfgfds-

When it comes to half- races, that kind of thing really only applies to non-beast races ^^" You aren't going to find a dragonborn-elf hybrid, for example, since their physiology is so different. I'm also personally not a fan of "half-animal" races, and would rather commit wholesale to the animal aspects asdfgh- cat ears on a person just doesn't cut it for me, most of the time lol
Full Name: Velasco
Common Nickname(s); Lasso
Pronouns; He / Him
Race; Tabaki

Appearance: He has short, messy black hair with a faint blue gradient dye. Fair skin, and green cat eyes. He also has cat ears in replacement of regular ears. He also got a cat tail. Sharp teeth.

Unfortunately, he has to cut holes in his clothes in order for his tail to be able to stretch them out. He generally wears a white vest with a black shirt inside. Wears black pants and black boots. Black paws in replacement of his hands and feet.

Equipment; He has a rope, and a canteen. Also has multiple traps for animals for hunting purposes.

Personality; A clever young man, and decently mischievous. However, will be way more hostile to strangers and people he doesn't know unless he needs a favor from them.

Background; His older sister wanted to adventure many years ago when he was 10, but she hasn't come back yet.
"Why are you here?"

"Adventuring seems fun, and I want to learn magic."

If you listened closely, you can hear him say, "and I need to find my sister."
"What skills can you bring forth?"

"I'm a pretty good climber, and can do good damage with a rope or a bow and arrow, but I prefer a rope. My ears let me hear more than the average person, and I usually land on my feet. I also have some claws that I can unsheathe, but I have to clip them frequently if I don't want them to hurt so..."

"I can see in the dark."

"Also, SOMEONE needs to teach people how to save food and water, who could that be? I don't know, ME. I know how to scavenge for stuff. And save up. And hunt. Generally, I just know how to camp, camping with my... family once."

"I can also sneak around, like a cat! Also, I can whip people with my tail."
"Where did you get your mount?"

"I bought them. The end."
Trivia;
Bestiary
Name; Opal
Age; 6 years
Species; Horse
Breed; ???
Sex; Female

Appearance; A mainly black horse with a white star on her head.
Full Name: Velasco
Common Nickname(s); Lasso
Pronouns; He / Him
Race; Tabaki

Appearance: He has short, messy black hair with a faint blue gradient dye. Fair skin, and green cat eyes. He also has cat ears in replacement of regular ears. He also got a cat tail. Sharp teeth.

Unfortunately, he has to cut holes in his clothes in order for his tail to be able to stretch them out. He generally wears a white vest with a black shirt inside. Wears black pants and black boots. Black paws in replacement of his hands and feet.

Equipment; He has a rope, and a canteen. Also has multiple traps for animals for hunting purposes.

Personality; A clever young man, and decently mischievous. However, will be way more hostile to strangers and people he doesn't know unless he needs a favor from them.

Background; His older sister wanted to adventure many years ago when he was 10, but she hasn't come back yet.
"Why are you here?"

"Adventuring seems fun, and I want to learn magic."

If you listened closely, you can hear him say, "and I need to find my sister."
"What skills can you bring forth?"

"I'm a pretty good climber, and can do good damage with a rope or a bow and arrow, but I prefer a rope. My ears let me hear more than the average person, and I usually land on my feet. I also have some claws that I can unsheathe, but I have to clip them frequently if I don't want them to hurt so..."

"I can see in the dark."

"Also, SOMEONE needs to teach people how to save food and water, who could that be? I don't know, ME. I know how to scavenge for stuff. And save up. And hunt. Generally, I just know how to camp, camping with my... family once."

"I can also sneak around, like a cat! Also, I can whip people with my tail."
"Where did you get your mount?"

"I bought them. The end."
Trivia;
Bestiary
Name; Opal
Age; 6 years
Species; Horse
Breed; ???
Sex; Female

Appearance; A mainly black horse with a white star on her head.
r7LsxK2.png
If you want me to change it, tell me.

Also, is the Tabaki half a cat or just a cat on 2 legs?
If you want me to change it, tell me.

Also, is the Tabaki half a cat or just a cat on 2 legs?
r7LsxK2.png
@DeQwertyuiop
A h, I'm really sorry, but Vel's bio is... very bare-bones, and I'm afraid I still can't accept it. This is meant to be a pretty character-driven roleplay, so writing out only four-ish personality traits, minimal equipment and mount information, as well as a very vague background, just... won't really cut it, for me. Reading his bio as it is now, it feels heavily rushed. If there was more detail & explanation for some things (why he's so hostile to strangers, and why his sister wanted to be an adventurer, for example), then I could probably accept it.
@DeQwertyuiop
A h, I'm really sorry, but Vel's bio is... very bare-bones, and I'm afraid I still can't accept it. This is meant to be a pretty character-driven roleplay, so writing out only four-ish personality traits, minimal equipment and mount information, as well as a very vague background, just... won't really cut it, for me. Reading his bio as it is now, it feels heavily rushed. If there was more detail & explanation for some things (why he's so hostile to strangers, and why his sister wanted to be an adventurer, for example), then I could probably accept it.
@Scales25
@Goldenwolfmidna
Decided to go ahead and write up that posting method I mentioned, so let me know what you guys think & if you'd wanna go with it!
@Scales25
@Goldenwolfmidna
Decided to go ahead and write up that posting method I mentioned, so let me know what you guys think & if you'd wanna go with it!
Sounds good!

Also, would it be ok for one other person to join? My friend @Envienn would like to if she could!
Sounds good!

Also, would it be ok for one other person to join? My friend @Envienn would like to if she could!
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Scales25
Potentially! I do want to keep this to a 4-player group (myself included in that number-), since that's much easier for me to manage ^^" She could go ahead and fill out a character sheet, and I could do a mini-character-judging thing, after everyone else's sheets are finished.
@Scales25
Potentially! I do want to keep this to a 4-player group (myself included in that number-), since that's much easier for me to manage ^^" She could go ahead and fill out a character sheet, and I could do a mini-character-judging thing, after everyone else's sheets are finished.
Hello! (Im assuming i don’t need to ping)

Thanks for considering me! It’s *totally* fine if you’re full up. I could also just kinda hang around managing the side characters because having characters with multiple ppl running them can get weird. But again, it’s absolutely fine, you all got here first. :)
Hello! (Im assuming i don’t need to ping)

Thanks for considering me! It’s *totally* fine if you’re full up. I could also just kinda hang around managing the side characters because having characters with multiple ppl running them can get weird. But again, it’s absolutely fine, you all got here first. :)
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9