Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf 1x1 rp
1 2
heyo its Jack here with a rp request, I can do it here or on discord so dont worry about that im able to type paragraphs depending on my mood. Anywho- I have a zombie apoloclypse plot I've been wanting to try out. Not intrested in that one? I got plenty more feel free to ask me about em. And there's no need to ping me im subscribed, I may be slow to answer back to you as I'm on a call with my partner currently
Thanks for reading this long thing~Jack
heyo its Jack here with a rp request, I can do it here or on discord so dont worry about that im able to type paragraphs depending on my mood. Anywho- I have a zombie apoloclypse plot I've been wanting to try out. Not intrested in that one? I got plenty more feel free to ask me about em. And there's no need to ping me im subscribed, I may be slow to answer back to you as I'm on a call with my partner currently
Thanks for reading this long thing~Jack
Wx0EgSk.png
Bump
Bump
Wx0EgSk.png
I would be Interested
I would be Interested
@HopeRaising so sorry for the late reply! Also awesome would you prefer to do it on here or another format?
@HopeRaising so sorry for the late reply! Also awesome would you prefer to do it on here or another format?
Wx0EgSk.png
It would be great to do it on discord
It would be great to do it on discord
@HopeRaising alright ill send my discord over soon
@HopeRaising alright ill send my discord over soon
Wx0EgSk.png
Sounds good. My discord is Aloy#9146
Sounds good. My discord is Aloy#9146
@HopeRaising sending a requestor now mines Simon~#6535
@HopeRaising sending a requestor now mines Simon~#6535
Wx0EgSk.png
Bump