Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Walkers Rising (OOC) (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
Character Name: Luna Serpentia

Role: Pupil

Gender Identity: Cis Fem

Sexuality: Pan

Personality: A FLIRT but also, friendly, theres an aura of sadness around her but she always has a smile, hates seeing people sad and does her best to cheer them up, bubbly and optimistic

Appearance (pictures are welcome, but if it’s not yours please say so): Bright blue hair (she likes to dye it bright colors, otherwise it's BORING brown), she's 5'6 but kinda skinny, she's white but tans easily, her eyes are blue but appear to change color based on lighting and what she's wearing,

Likes/Strengths: People, animals, cute things, reading, writing, art. Strengths, she's a pretty good leader/likes to lead, works well with others, and good and de-escalating situations. Believes in second chances

Dislikes/Weaknesses: Mean people, can be bossy, sometimes has really low days and lashes out a people. She attaches to people and trusts really easily

Backstory (optional): She has a mom and two younger brothers, her dad left when she was like seven and so she's basically been a mom since then since her mother got busy with work. She had a friends at school but she can't hang out with them much since she has to take care of her little brothers.

Other: she's a BEAN with a tough streak and fiercely protects people she cares about She processes things through talking usually which is why she’s a chatter box.
Character Name: Luna Serpentia

Gender Identity: Cis Fem

Sexuality: Pan

Personality: A FLIRT but also, friendly, theres an aura of sadness around her but she always has a smile, hates seeing people sad and does her best to cheer them up, bubbly and optimistic

Appearance (pictures are welcome, but if it’s not yours please say so): Bright blue hair (she likes to dye it bright colors, otherwise it's BORING brown), she's 5'6 but kinda skinny, she's white but tans easily, her eyes are blue but appear to change color based on lighting and what she's wearing,

Likes/Strengths: People, animals, cute things, reading, writing, art. Strengths, she's a pretty good leader/likes to lead, works well with others, and good and de-escalating situations. Believes in second chances

Dislikes/Weaknesses: Mean people, can be bossy, sometimes has really low days and lashes out a people. She attaches to people and trusts really easily

Backstory (optional): She has a mom and two younger brothers, her dad left when she was like seven and so she's basically been a mom since then since her mother got busy with work. She had a friends at school but she can't hang out with them much since she has to take care of her little brothers.

Other: she's a BEAN with a tough streak and fiercely protects people she cares about She processes things through talking usually which is why she’s a chatter box.
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@Darkmoonbreeder

Accepted! I like your character!
@Darkmoonbreeder

Accepted! I like your character!
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Thanks!

(I'm subbed btw)

are we waiting for other ppl to start rping or no
Thanks!

(I'm subbed btw)

are we waiting for other ppl to start rping or no
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
We need two more Collectors to join before we can start. This is so the Pupils aren’t stuck at their homes until someone joins :).
We need two more Collectors to join before we can start. This is so the Pupils aren’t stuck at their homes until someone joins :).
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
Ah cool
Ah cool
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
Hope this is good^^

Character Name: Ki Shotokeki (Her nickname is Lemon)

Gender Identity: Female

Sexuality: Asexual (or ace if you prefer that^^)

Personality: Ki is bubbly and optimistic. She's shy when meeting new people, but it won't take long for her to trust them. She's very naive and trusting and can be lead astray easily. Ki is very emotional, although she tries to always be happy. She hardly ever gets mad, instead she believes that she did something wrong, even if that isn't the case. She can act childish at times.

Appearance: (I'm currently drawing her. It may be a while before I upload the picture^^)
Ki has natural, short blond hair with large brown eyes. She wears a yellow tie shirt and pastel jean shorts. She has a lemon messenger bag (A giant lemon bag basically) that is always on her slung across her shoulder and has a lemon hair clip. Ki stands at around 4'7" and appears younger than she really is, as such people tend to not take her seriously.

Likes: Cute and fluffy things, baking, sweets, lemonade the color yellow, sunny days, watching and playing in the rain

Strengths: Quick, agile, has good reflexes. She also knows how to throw a good punch.

Dislikes: Seeing people upset, bugs and spiders, the dark, thunderstorms

Weaknesses: Seeing someone hurt, Ki will often rush to help them, even if they are an enemy, too trusting and can be manipulated easily.

Backstory (optional): (I'll type this out later)

Other: (Will fill this out if anything comes up)

Edit: I just realized that all the pupils were females...
Hope this is good^^

Character Name: Ki Shotokeki (Her nickname is Lemon)

Gender Identity: Female

Sexuality: Asexual (or ace if you prefer that^^)

Personality: Ki is bubbly and optimistic. She's shy when meeting new people, but it won't take long for her to trust them. She's very naive and trusting and can be lead astray easily. Ki is very emotional, although she tries to always be happy. She hardly ever gets mad, instead she believes that she did something wrong, even if that isn't the case. She can act childish at times.

Appearance: (I'm currently drawing her. It may be a while before I upload the picture^^)
Ki has natural, short blond hair with large brown eyes. She wears a yellow tie shirt and pastel jean shorts. She has a lemon messenger bag (A giant lemon bag basically) that is always on her slung across her shoulder and has a lemon hair clip. Ki stands at around 4'7" and appears younger than she really is, as such people tend to not take her seriously.

Likes: Cute and fluffy things, baking, sweets, lemonade the color yellow, sunny days, watching and playing in the rain

Strengths: Quick, agile, has good reflexes. She also knows how to throw a good punch.

Dislikes: Seeing people upset, bugs and spiders, the dark, thunderstorms

Weaknesses: Seeing someone hurt, Ki will often rush to help them, even if they are an enemy, too trusting and can be manipulated easily.

Backstory (optional): (I'll type this out later)

Other: (Will fill this out if anything comes up)

Edit: I just realized that all the pupils were females...
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@scales25

did I steal your personality or did you steal mine haha
@scales25

did I steal your personality or did you steal mine haha
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
We’re drowning in females overall, might change Dan to be bi just so some romance options open up
We’re drowning in females overall, might change Dan to be bi just so some romance options open up
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Ooof
Ooof
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
I didn't even realize they were so similar, sorry!

I tend to make all of my characters the same (quiet and introverted) so I wanted to try something different while keeping some aspects.

Edit: I've been writing her sheet for a few hours, I didn't even see your character until just now^^'
I didn't even realize they were so similar, sorry!

I tend to make all of my characters the same (quiet and introverted) so I wanted to try something different while keeping some aspects.

Edit: I've been writing her sheet for a few hours, I didn't even see your character until just now^^'
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57