Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadow Hunters OOC (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ok, just wanted to make sure you saw that :3
Ok, just wanted to make sure you saw that :3
mU3UPIq.jpeg
i saw it, its just i really like that drawing.
i saw it, its just i really like that drawing.
66.png
It’s a really good drawing :3
It’s a really good drawing :3
mU3UPIq.jpeg
thank you i made it myself
thank you i made it myself
66.png
Quote:
Sheet to record your dice rolls wrote:
Roll 1: 1
Roll 2: N/A
Roll 3: 28
Roll 4: 6

Name: Sylvie Glimmer

Animal Species: Unicorn

Magic Category: Elemental

Magic type: Secondary Elements (Arcane)

Training Level: Trained, but not mastered

Height: 5 foot 5 inch

Frame/Build: Lanky, Graceful

Appearance: She has glowing white skin, with pastel blue, pink, and yellow hair, among other things. She has glowing blue eyes, and a pearly white horn poking out between her hair. Her ears are cream colored, and a horse's as well. Her hair is extremely long, and she has a tail as well, the same color as her hair. She could be called beautiful by some.

Clothing Style/Preferences: A nice flowy shirt and some jeans, though if she had to she would wear armor. She does like being stylish, however. She doesn't really like wearing gloomy colors.

Personality: Extremely shy, and scared of most things around her. She loves magic, it's her favorite thing on the planet. She is chill when she get to know people, and can be protective, or as protective as her meager attempts to defend are. She loves animals, and most things, but is still shy. Can be quite regal, and probably looks regal, but has no idea. Is self-deprecating a lot when she tells jokes, and will do things for other people if she needs to. She is fairly good at making decisions when she needs to, and can take charge if needed.

Loves: Rainbows, clear skys, anything light, fluffy things.

Hates: Cloudy Skys, Rain, anything dark.

Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks: Has a little bit of a stutter, and will sometimes stare into the distance for no reason at all. Will summon raw magic and just mess with it, and if she gets startled while she has it will just blast it into the bushes, and hide behind someone. Flicks her tail to get rid of bugs.

Horn glows light pink, light yellow, and light blue when she's using magic.

Phobia/Fears: Is really, really scared of.... mud. Yes, mud. And spiders. Definitely spiders. And the dark.

(Might add more as the story goes on..)
Quote:
Sheet to record your dice rolls wrote:
Roll 1: 1
Roll 2: N/A
Roll 3: 28
Roll 4: 6

Name: Sylvie Glimmer

Animal Species: Unicorn

Magic Category: Elemental

Magic type: Secondary Elements (Arcane)

Training Level: Trained, but not mastered

Height: 5 foot 5 inch

Frame/Build: Lanky, Graceful

Appearance: She has glowing white skin, with pastel blue, pink, and yellow hair, among other things. She has glowing blue eyes, and a pearly white horn poking out between her hair. Her ears are cream colored, and a horse's as well. Her hair is extremely long, and she has a tail as well, the same color as her hair. She could be called beautiful by some.

Clothing Style/Preferences: A nice flowy shirt and some jeans, though if she had to she would wear armor. She does like being stylish, however. She doesn't really like wearing gloomy colors.

Personality: Extremely shy, and scared of most things around her. She loves magic, it's her favorite thing on the planet. She is chill when she get to know people, and can be protective, or as protective as her meager attempts to defend are. She loves animals, and most things, but is still shy. Can be quite regal, and probably looks regal, but has no idea. Is self-deprecating a lot when she tells jokes, and will do things for other people if she needs to. She is fairly good at making decisions when she needs to, and can take charge if needed.

Loves: Rainbows, clear skys, anything light, fluffy things.

Hates: Cloudy Skys, Rain, anything dark.

Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks: Has a little bit of a stutter, and will sometimes stare into the distance for no reason at all. Will summon raw magic and just mess with it, and if she gets startled while she has it will just blast it into the bushes, and hide behind someone. Flicks her tail to get rid of bugs.

Horn glows light pink, light yellow, and light blue when she's using magic.

Phobia/Fears: Is really, really scared of.... mud. Yes, mud. And spiders. Definitely spiders. And the dark.

(Might add more as the story goes on..)

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2020-06-22 12:24:59" ] Roll 1: 3 (Aquatic/bird/insect species) Roll 2: 12 (chose mind so of no use) Roll 3: 6 (this one is out of 23 i think) ((chose mind, no use)) Roll 4: 16 (no training) I'll start making my character after I post this Edit: I chose magic so I'll label it too. [/quote] [b]Name:[/b] Myk Galewind [b]Animal Species:[/b] Pineapple Conure [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 24 [b]Magic Category:[/b] Mind [b]Magic type:[/b] Mind [b]Training Level:[/b] None [b]Height:[/b] Tall [b]Frame/Build:[/b] Lean, with a light frame. [b]Appearance:[/b] A rather athletic looking guy, he has his hair swept up in a ponytail so it doesn't get caught on as many things. His hair reaches down to his shoulders when not up. He has rosy pink cheeks and a hooked nose (species traits :D), adding to his friendly demeanor. [img]https://i.ibb.co/p4cDmm5/Untitled68-20200707211110.png[/img] [b]Clothing Style/Preferences: [/b]Light gear over all, wears a light cotton blouse with chainmail over top of it, along with leather pants. He wears a satchel that is decorated with small embroidered wings. Myk wears sandals most of the time, but has a pair of boots in his satchel for situations in which he needs them. [b]Personality:[/b] Myk tends to care more for others than he does himself, and tends to check in regularly with his friends to chat. Even so, he has a strong moral compass and feels bad whenever he rips someone off. Loves: Feeling free and making people feel better, his family. [b]Hates:[/b] Spiders, not being able to move, cramped spaces, muddy/marshy areas. [b]Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks:[/b] He tends to fiddle with his satchel, constantly readjusting its position whenever it moves. [b]Phobia/Fears:[/b] Spiders, deep water, the dark, not being able to move. ------
Tweeter101 wrote on 2020-06-22 12:24:59:
Roll 1: 3 (Aquatic/bird/insect species)
Roll 2: 12 (chose mind so of no use)
Roll 3: 6 (this one is out of 23 i think) ((chose mind, no use))
Roll 4: 16 (no training)

I'll start making my character after I post this

Edit: I chose magic so I'll label it too.
Name: Myk Galewind

Animal Species: Pineapple Conure

Magic Category: Mind

Magic type: Mind

Training Level: None

Height: Tall

Frame/Build: Lean, with a light frame.

Appearance: A rather athletic looking guy, he has his hair swept up in a ponytail so it doesn't get caught on as many things. His hair reaches down to his shoulders when not up. He has rosy pink cheeks and a hooked nose (species traits :D), adding to his friendly demeanor.

Untitled68-20200707211110.png

Clothing Style/Preferences: Light gear over all, wears a light cotton blouse with chainmail over top of it, along with leather pants. He wears a satchel that is decorated with small embroidered wings. Myk wears sandals most of the time, but has a pair of boots in his satchel for situations in which he needs them.

Personality: Myk tends to care more for others than he does himself, and tends to check in regularly with his friends to chat. Even so, he has a strong moral compass and feels bad whenever he rips someone off.
Loves: Feeling free and making people feel better, his family.

Hates: Spiders, not being able to move, cramped spaces, muddy/marshy areas.

Habits/Idiosyncrasies/Quirks: He tends to fiddle with his satchel, constantly readjusting its position whenever it moves.

Phobia/Fears: Spiders, deep water, the dark, not being able to move.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Your character looks good Tweeter! He’s a little birb :>

Nice job getting a mythical Minty :D I wasn’t sure if anyone would get one^^

Nice job getting a mythical Minty :D I wasn’t sure if anyone would get one^^
mU3UPIq.jpeg
[quote name="Scales25" date="2020-06-22 13:57:51" ] Your character looks good Tweeter! He’s a little birb :> [/quote] Thanks! He's inspired by my little demon who likes biting people. Also, the gremlin managed to open his cage door on his own and I'm scared now
Scales25 wrote on 2020-06-22 13:57:51:
Thanks! He's inspired by my little demon who likes biting people. Also, the gremlin managed to open his cage door on his own and I'm scared now

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
O-O

I love birds and I would love to have one, but I do have a fluffy little dog though :3
O-O

I love birds and I would love to have one, but I do have a fluffy little dog though :3
mU3UPIq.jpeg
I bet your dog is adorable! :D
I bet your dog is adorable! :D

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]