Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hunters of the Red Moon [CLOSED...ish]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Aha thanks
Aha thanks
| Robbie | he/they/it | minor | fr +0 | still a “tired lad” |
I have now made two versions of the Lamina Stag. The first one is obviously the wild version and the second will be tamed version. Also here’s some info on the breed. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ebhjia8.png[/img] ((Image depicts a male Lamina Stag with four hoops)) The word stag is actually a misnomer here as both males and females of this breed are capable of growing horns which they never shed and are constantly growing throughout their lives. Often a Lamina Stags age and power can be determined by the amount of connected prongs on their antlers. The current record for these connected prongs (or hoops) is seven, the collected blood from this specimen allowing for the regrowth of a previously severed limb and eye, and with the usual amount being 2-3. Differences between male and females are generally seen in coloration as females have a more metallic sheen to their appearance and males have crest feathers. The Lamina Stag is also well known for its venomous tail, the poison of which is said to be on par with a Serpent Puffer. Stags are highly migratory and omnivorous. Lamina Stags usually herd up in groups ranging from 70-90 with the numbers leaning heavily toward females. The group is generally lead by the male and female stags with the most number of hoops on their antlers. This species is very family oriented despite the large size of the herds, members can easily differentiate and recognize members that might have left or gotten lost. Lamina Stags (particularly females) will often help and protect those that they find injured, keeping them in the center of the herd along with the fawns until they are better. This however often does not include those with weapons, as the creatures appear to have sixth sense for anything that could cause them harm. Due to years of breeding, tamed Lamina Stags have lost most of the mystical abilities that their wild counterparts possess. Their coats and scales taking on a far darker coloration that makes it easy to separate them from their counterparts, and possessing at most one antler prong with any additional prongs or hoops coming from a more feral lineage. Their scorpion-like tail barbs have been almost successfully breed out, with very few fawns possessing one and even fewer having poison strong enough to give anything worse than a headache. Arterial blood from these bred Stags can heal a few bruises and cuts, but the breeding of these creatures by humans seems to have bred most of it out. Most of the time these creatures are used in the place of horses due to their greater endurance and intelligence. And here's the tamed Lamina stag both with and without a saddle ([url=https://imgur.com/a/mV3Qtjq]link[/url]).
I have now made two versions of the Lamina Stag. The first one is obviously the wild version and the second will be tamed version. Also here’s some info on the breed.

Ebhjia8.png
((Image depicts a male Lamina Stag with four hoops))

The word stag is actually a misnomer here as both males and females of this breed are capable of growing horns which they never shed and are constantly growing throughout their lives. Often a Lamina Stags age and power can be determined by the amount of connected prongs on their antlers. The current record for these connected prongs (or hoops) is seven, the collected blood from this specimen allowing for the regrowth of a previously severed limb and eye, and with the usual amount being 2-3. Differences between male and females are generally seen in coloration as females have a more metallic sheen to their appearance and males have crest feathers.

The Lamina Stag is also well known for its venomous tail, the poison of which is said to be on par with a Serpent Puffer. Stags are highly migratory and omnivorous. Lamina Stags usually herd up in groups ranging from 70-90 with the numbers leaning heavily toward females. The group is generally lead by the male and female stags with the most number of hoops on their antlers. This species is very family oriented despite the large size of the herds, members can easily differentiate and recognize members that might have left or gotten lost. Lamina Stags (particularly females) will often help and protect those that they find injured, keeping them in the center of the herd along with the fawns until they are better. This however often does not include those with weapons, as the creatures appear to have sixth sense for anything that could cause them harm.

Due to years of breeding, tamed Lamina Stags have lost most of the mystical abilities that their wild counterparts possess. Their coats and scales taking on a far darker coloration that makes it easy to separate them from their counterparts, and possessing at most one antler prong with any additional prongs or hoops coming from a more feral lineage. Their scorpion-like tail barbs have been almost successfully breed out, with very few fawns possessing one and even fewer having poison strong enough to give anything worse than a headache. Arterial blood from these bred Stags can heal a few bruises and cuts, but the breeding of these creatures by humans seems to have bred most of it out. Most of the time these creatures are used in the place of horses due to their greater endurance and intelligence. And here's the tamed Lamina stag both with and without a saddle (link).
oulcMpY.gif
Wow! That’s amazing ^^
Wow! That’s amazing ^^
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Watching the Stags migrate through the wilderness should be a more extreme cousin to birdwatching. Get to see pretty wildlife and all their numbers but if you get too close, Watch Out
Watching the Stags migrate through the wilderness should be a more extreme cousin to birdwatching. Get to see pretty wildlife and all their numbers but if you get too close, Watch Out
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
woah that’s cool, good job Flames :D
woah that’s cool, good job Flames :D
yo that’s amazing!! good job!!
yo that’s amazing!! good job!!
"They asked me if I had a degree in theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard"
*cartwheels in* something i probably can’t do

hi i have the attention span of a small child right now
*cartwheels in* something i probably can’t do

hi i have the attention span of a small child right now
That's me all the time ;p
That's me all the time ;p
I am either (a) very focused and an unstoppable workforce, (b) I cannot focus at all and it sucks because that’s when I want to focus, or (c) too tired to get up regardless of varying motivation levels

And I mean I’m not an adult, I’m still a child i mean I’m a teenager bUT I’m still a child
I am either (a) very focused and an unstoppable workforce, (b) I cannot focus at all and it sucks because that’s when I want to focus, or (c) too tired to get up regardless of varying motivation levels

And I mean I’m not an adult, I’m still a child i mean I’m a teenager bUT I’m still a child
Do you possible have the uhhhh ADD/ADHD
Do you possible have the uhhhh ADD/ADHD
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28