Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Enlightening Meeting (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
Aster looked at her. "Sure. But then do we go try to do that model stuff?" She asked curiously. She was curious about what was going on.

"I see... am i to follow now?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her tilting her head. She was not sure what the best idea was. "Should i dance here again? Or are you interested in the dancing?"
Aster looked at her. "Sure. But then do we go try to do that model stuff?" She asked curiously. She was curious about what was going on.

"I see... am i to follow now?" She asked curiously. Ranna looked at her tilting her head. She was not sure what the best idea was. "Should i dance here again? Or are you interested in the dancing?"
"whenever you want deerie! but I am sure you tire of my rambling! its just been so long since someone wanted to work with me, most of them just take the stuff I make and leave." her smile widened "of course if you ever need a new outfit, I would be happy to make you one!"

"yes! come with me now! he requests you immediatley! you may be exactly what he needs!" she tipped her fedora and motioned for Ranna to follow her
"whenever you want deerie! but I am sure you tire of my rambling! its just been so long since someone wanted to work with me, most of them just take the stuff I make and leave." her smile widened "of course if you ever need a new outfit, I would be happy to make you one!"

"yes! come with me now! he requests you immediatley! you may be exactly what he needs!" she tipped her fedora and motioned for Ranna to follow her
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
"Ok. What will you design?" She asked. Aster followed her patiently again as they talked about fashion. She looked at the mysterious imperial curiously though.

Ranna followed her. "Ok." She said shyly. She didn't know what to do or who wanted to meet her though. She looked around as they walked through the lair.
"Ok. What will you design?" She asked. Aster followed her patiently again as they talked about fashion. She looked at the mysterious imperial curiously though.

Ranna followed her. "Ok." She said shyly. She didn't know what to do or who wanted to meet her though. She looked around as they walked through the lair.
Antimony seemed a bit batty but harmless otherwise, like a grandma that had been left alone for a week too long "oh hi monarch!" she said waving to the library keeper Monarch wheeled around falling off of the bookshelf he was sorting, he took the entire shelf with him and buried himself in a pile of cookbooks, he poked his head out, blushing in embarrasment. His face lit up when he saw Aster "Hey ! your back!" he said excitedly

Scandium led her deeper and deeper underneath the theatre room, there was a certain point when Ranna began to notice, the torches where getting dimmer, until they began walking down a hallway filled with blue torchflames.
Antimony seemed a bit batty but harmless otherwise, like a grandma that had been left alone for a week too long "oh hi monarch!" she said waving to the library keeper Monarch wheeled around falling off of the bookshelf he was sorting, he took the entire shelf with him and buried himself in a pile of cookbooks, he poked his head out, blushing in embarrasment. His face lit up when he saw Aster "Hey ! your back!" he said excitedly

Scandium led her deeper and deeper underneath the theatre room, there was a certain point when Ranna began to notice, the torches where getting dimmer, until they began walking down a hallway filled with blue torchflames.
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
Aster looked at him. "Hello again. I heard about what happened to the scroll. How are you?" She asked. She looked at the skydancer curiously. She didn't know what to do with the meeting. He seemed happy to see her oddly enough. She expected him to be nervous.

Ranna looked around. Where were they going? She looked at the torches carefully.
Aster looked at him. "Hello again. I heard about what happened to the scroll. How are you?" She asked. She looked at the skydancer curiously. She didn't know what to do with the meeting. He seemed happy to see her oddly enough. She expected him to be nervous.

Ranna looked around. Where were they going? She looked at the torches carefully.
"yeah I messed up real bad, but everythings good now and thats what matters, the guy who stole it from me is pretty heavily locked up!" Monarch sighed "Its really good to see that you are alright!" he seemed a lot more confident since she had last seen him.

Scandium turned around looking at Ranna with an odd smile on her face "not much farther now! you are so young and strong, you will be a valuble asset to him!"
"yeah I messed up real bad, but everythings good now and thats what matters, the guy who stole it from me is pretty heavily locked up!" Monarch sighed "Its really good to see that you are alright!" he seemed a lot more confident since she had last seen him.

Scandium turned around looking at Ranna with an odd smile on her face "not much farther now! you are so young and strong, you will be a valuble asset to him!"
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
"Yes that is good. But how did he get the scroll to begin with?" She asked curiously. She looked at Antimony briefly too and then monarch.

Ranna looked at her. "I'm not strong." She said quietly. She was not a warrior by any means. She was curious about the smile the ridgeback had.
"Yes that is good. But how did he get the scroll to begin with?" She asked curiously. She looked at Antimony briefly too and then monarch.

Ranna looked at her. "I'm not strong." She said quietly. She was not a warrior by any means. She was curious about the smile the ridgeback had.
"i brought it back, i had no Idea what he was getting into, so his eagerness to figure out what I was working on beguiled me... he took it from me in the night and when I tried to fight him off, he gave me this" he lifted his wing to reveal a large and very nasty gash across his ribs "he infected me with his plague energy as well, luckily I was healed but, it still hurts!" he sighed "Aria destroyed the scroll after his failed attempt to control her, If that son of the shade ever wakes up I am going to make him pay for what he did, to me! to aria!to everyone!" he shook his head and began to rearrange the shelf. Antimony had disappeared into the depths of the library which was surprising considering her size.

scandium surrounded Ranna with her tail and nudged her ahead "strong enough to be of use to us!" they where walking ahead into a very dark and steeped downward chamber, two guardians lay by the entrance, completley unconsicous and splayed on the floor in strange positions"oh thats just Kuviro and Vivzie, fell asleep on their job again!" Ranna noticed that scandiums voice was getting noticebly deeper and more distorted.
"i brought it back, i had no Idea what he was getting into, so his eagerness to figure out what I was working on beguiled me... he took it from me in the night and when I tried to fight him off, he gave me this" he lifted his wing to reveal a large and very nasty gash across his ribs "he infected me with his plague energy as well, luckily I was healed but, it still hurts!" he sighed "Aria destroyed the scroll after his failed attempt to control her, If that son of the shade ever wakes up I am going to make him pay for what he did, to me! to aria!to everyone!" he shook his head and began to rearrange the shelf. Antimony had disappeared into the depths of the library which was surprising considering her size.

scandium surrounded Ranna with her tail and nudged her ahead "strong enough to be of use to us!" they where walking ahead into a very dark and steeped downward chamber, two guardians lay by the entrance, completley unconsicous and splayed on the floor in strange positions"oh thats just Kuviro and Vivzie, fell asleep on their job again!" Ranna noticed that scandiums voice was getting noticebly deeper and more distorted.
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
"I see. My apologies... regulus also wanted to apologize for what happened... we had no idea it was so evil." Aster said honestly. "I hope you heal soon though. It cannot be impossible right?" She tried to be optimistic before noticing the imperial vanished from view. "Let us hope he does not awaken..." She said. Aster looked saddened by what happened to him.

Ranna looked at her. why was her voice changing? She didn't know what was going on, but began to think she should get back. "Ma'am... are you ok?" She asked. "I'm a dancer. Are you mistaking me for someone else?" She asked. Her voice much more quiet and shy.
"I see. My apologies... regulus also wanted to apologize for what happened... we had no idea it was so evil." Aster said honestly. "I hope you heal soon though. It cannot be impossible right?" She tried to be optimistic before noticing the imperial vanished from view. "Let us hope he does not awaken..." She said. Aster looked saddened by what happened to him.

Ranna looked at her. why was her voice changing? She didn't know what was going on, but began to think she should get back. "Ma'am... are you ok?" She asked. "I'm a dancer. Are you mistaking me for someone else?" She asked. Her voice much more quiet and shy.
Monarch put his wing on her shoulder gently "I am a little angry yes, but things are fine, you have no need to apologize its that shady idiot that does! I was developing the spell to show them my capabilities, Undergloom tried to use it to prove that he was better, pride never wins over love and that is something I have learned!"

"I am better than ok! but you, you are perfect !" Scandium turned around, there was darkness dripping from her eyes and mouth but it wasnt shadows... it was, somehow darker in nature of energy. the metal gates of the chamber suddenly shut behind them and all the torches went dark.
Monarch put his wing on her shoulder gently "I am a little angry yes, but things are fine, you have no need to apologize its that shady idiot that does! I was developing the spell to show them my capabilities, Undergloom tried to use it to prove that he was better, pride never wins over love and that is something I have learned!"

"I am better than ok! but you, you are perfect !" Scandium turned around, there was darkness dripping from her eyes and mouth but it wasnt shadows... it was, somehow darker in nature of energy. the metal gates of the chamber suddenly shut behind them and all the torches went dark.
dYJdC6O.png

nyrapp2%2Bcopy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26