Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~The Predator & The Prey~ APPLICATIONS
1 2 3 4
@DarkOverLight
................Approved!
@DarkOverLight
................Approved!
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
Name: Aang

Rank (Ask for high ranking role (Beta/Alpha/Delta): Loner

Species: sinornithosaurus

Marsh or highland (ONLY APPLIES TO PACK MEMBERS):

Appearance (Picture): https://evosaur.com/dinodemo?share=eJxNi0sOAiEMQK8Eo27KaQoUaeQzoSVuPLwxMInb9xELwq2Pxpq74BxTnBxQsZBDwDiLOg8cyBH4guHl/BMiJfyJauCdWUl60kSomYZ8rDGu2iUKV7/JsfYr08EnbXVbSs6um9zXngnjAo8FEpbQG8e//QsS8Ubk_

Personality: Small yet cunning, he uses his size against larger predators. He is a little sassy and acts like he is as big as a T-Rex

Family or mate (optional):

——

Name: Dosu

Species: Dilophosaurus

Appearance (Picture): https://evosaur.com/dinodemo?share=eJwtzEsOhEAIRdEt+ZnBalBQiVSVAap70ovvGJ2+e/JiBFZr19GCuvfAmKCQCRIQd0uMGTZXs8AFFqP1RAEXxmUHlo1uUgb4HpoS6XoJ98ri8RuHAcv4lCS13YlVaj5huk/W9hFPvV4831u0LZtXKi/9A+hjO4o=_

Personality: A cautious quiet dino who uses the element of surprise on his prey. He is often calm and careful
Name: Aang

Species: sinornithosaurus

Appearance (Picture): https://evosaur.com/dinodemo?share=eJxNi0sOAiEMQK8Eo27KaQoUaeQzoSVuPLwxMInb9xELwq2Pxpq74BxTnBxQsZBDwDiLOg8cyBH4guHl/BMiJfyJauCdWUl60kSomYZ8rDGu2iUKV7/JsfYr08EnbXVbSs6um9zXngnjAo8FEpbQG8e//QsS8Ubk_

Personality: Small yet cunning, he uses his size against larger predators. He is a little sassy and acts like he is as big as a T-Rex

Family or mate (optional):

——

Name: Dosu

Species: Dilophosaurus

Appearance (Picture): https://evosaur.com/dinodemo?share=eJwtzEsOhEAIRdEt+ZnBalBQiVSVAap70ovvGJ2+e/JiBFZr19GCuvfAmKCQCRIQd0uMGTZXs8AFFqP1RAEXxmUHlo1uUgb4HpoS6XoJ98ri8RuHAcv4lCS13YlVaj5huk/W9hFPvV4831u0LZtXKi/9A+hjO4o=_

Personality: A cautious quiet dino who uses the element of surprise on his prey. He is often calm and careful
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
@squiggie
...............Approved!
@squiggie
...............Approved!
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
@CheshireGata
I’m guessing the creature that Elgardner is sensing is Graund?
@CheshireGata
I’m guessing the creature that Elgardner is sensing is Graund?
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
@Eldarowability

I left it open to anyone, in case someone wanted to start introductions. :3 If no one steps in, I was going to make it some non player herbivore to chase off or something.

You can make it Graund if you want!
@Eldarowability

I left it open to anyone, in case someone wanted to start introductions. :3 If no one steps in, I was going to make it some non player herbivore to chase off or something.

You can make it Graund if you want!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
In that case, I’ll have Graund appear!
In that case, I’ll have Graund appear!
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
Is there any way to reserve spots? ^^ I'm juggling ideas between these species: smilodon, allosaurus, and parasaurolophus ~
Is there any way to reserve spots? ^^ I'm juggling ideas between these species: smilodon, allosaurus, and parasaurolophus ~
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@DeathDino
.................What slots did you want to reserve?
@DeathDino
.................What slots did you want to reserve?
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
1 2 3 4