Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Paragons [OOC]
1 2 ... 335 336 337 338 339 ... 447 448
Name: AP-0032
Cover Name: Kitsune (Kit)
Allegiance: The People
Power(s]: She has minor shape shifting (can change her human appearance, gender, and height.)
She can also change how her voice sounds, and can mimic the voice of others as long as she’s heard it before (she can also just make herself sound different)
Can create minor illusions (basically making it seem like something is or isn’t there. She can use her illusions to cloak herself to make herself seem invisible)
Big smart >:3
Can create and use/manipulate fox-fire (a strange element similar to a combination of lightning and fire)
Appearance: Kit can shift her human form to look like anything she desires. Though she still has a main form that she uses. She appears as a tall 20 something woman, with gray blue eyes, blackish purple hair, and silver spectacles to frame her face. She may be slim but is much stronger than she looks like. She tends to grow her nails out, and weaponizes them.
Personality:
Kit lives for fun and that adrenaline rush. Whether that be gained from a deadly mission to assassinate someone or playing tricks on coworkers. This being said, she doesn’t know when it’s time to stop. She often hurt herself and others in the heat of battle because she wanted to keep that wonderful rush going. Because of this, she often does missions solo as to not hurt coworkers in the heat of battle.

Kit is also very good at weaseling her way into things. She loves to be wear she knows she shouldn’t be, sneaking around, or gathering secrets. She has a very good memory and almost never forgets something. She has been used numerous times against enemies to collect information and then return, able to completely repeat the entire message word for word, no matter how long.

Despite her attitude all seeming to be about fun and games, boy does she hold grudges. She will personally make your life living hell if you manage to hurt her. She’ll make it as long and slow and painful as possible, so best stay on her good side.

History/How they got their powers:
Kit was born in a People facility to a captured expecting paragon mother. The people took the child away and tested her. Her powers grew slowly overtime, pulling more and more rabbits out of a hat as she aged. Because of this she was deemed and incredibly useful asset to the people and was trained to become a powerful AP. Success after success after success, Kit gained ranked amazingly fast, and now ranks just under a center director.
Other:
•Shes grey aro and demisexual but can and will try to seduce her victims. She does however search for strong platonic and sensual relationships. (She has no preference in gender)
•Kit is fascinated by anyone who do anything with technology, she never could understand it.
•Kit HATES guns and explosives, they seem like such an easy way out of a fight. She prefers to use blades, which includes her weaponized nails.
•Kit can be extremely ruthless in a fight, enjoying the hunt and the kill, and likes to drag it out as long as it still excites her and keeps that adrenaline pumping
•Shes might as well be a trained acrobat with the stuff this girl can do
•Kit may act as a double agent at times, because leaked information can lead to interesting outcomes ;)
Name: AP-0032
Cover Name: Kitsune (Kit)
Allegiance: The People
Power(s]: She has minor shape shifting (can change her human appearance, gender, and height.)
She can also change how her voice sounds, and can mimic the voice of others as long as she’s heard it before (she can also just make herself sound different)
Can create minor illusions (basically making it seem like something is or isn’t there. She can use her illusions to cloak herself to make herself seem invisible)
Big smart >:3
Can create and use/manipulate fox-fire (a strange element similar to a combination of lightning and fire)
Appearance: Kit can shift her human form to look like anything she desires. Though she still has a main form that she uses. She appears as a tall 20 something woman, with gray blue eyes, blackish purple hair, and silver spectacles to frame her face. She may be slim but is much stronger than she looks like. She tends to grow her nails out, and weaponizes them.
Personality:
Kit lives for fun and that adrenaline rush. Whether that be gained from a deadly mission to assassinate someone or playing tricks on coworkers. This being said, she doesn’t know when it’s time to stop. She often hurt herself and others in the heat of battle because she wanted to keep that wonderful rush going. Because of this, she often does missions solo as to not hurt coworkers in the heat of battle.

Kit is also very good at weaseling her way into things. She loves to be wear she knows she shouldn’t be, sneaking around, or gathering secrets. She has a very good memory and almost never forgets something. She has been used numerous times against enemies to collect information and then return, able to completely repeat the entire message word for word, no matter how long.

Despite her attitude all seeming to be about fun and games, boy does she hold grudges. She will personally make your life living hell if you manage to hurt her. She’ll make it as long and slow and painful as possible, so best stay on her good side.

History/How they got their powers:
Kit was born in a People facility to a captured expecting paragon mother. The people took the child away and tested her. Her powers grew slowly overtime, pulling more and more rabbits out of a hat as she aged. Because of this she was deemed and incredibly useful asset to the people and was trained to become a powerful AP. Success after success after success, Kit gained ranked amazingly fast, and now ranks just under a center director.
Other:
•Shes grey aro and demisexual but can and will try to seduce her victims. She does however search for strong platonic and sensual relationships. (She has no preference in gender)
•Kit is fascinated by anyone who do anything with technology, she never could understand it.
•Kit HATES guns and explosives, they seem like such an easy way out of a fight. She prefers to use blades, which includes her weaponized nails.
•Kit can be extremely ruthless in a fight, enjoying the hunt and the kill, and likes to drag it out as long as it still excites her and keeps that adrenaline pumping
•Shes might as well be a trained acrobat with the stuff this girl can do
•Kit may act as a double agent at times, because leaked information can lead to interesting outcomes ;)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
the perfect age: yes

so what sorta training camp fighting thing we gonna yoink em in?
the perfect age: yes

so what sorta training camp fighting thing we gonna yoink em in?
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
IKR?

Also I honestly have no clue, I’d say maybe it’s some sort of large almost tournament sort of thing to help build team building skills
IKR?

Also I honestly have no clue, I’d say maybe it’s some sort of large almost tournament sort of thing to help build team building skills
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
^^^
^^^
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Honestly I’m down for anything, I just don’t want them to like almost immediately notice the paragons’ existence
Honestly I’m down for anything, I just don’t want them to like almost immediately notice the paragons’ existence
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
A tournament sounds good! And agreed

Cuz last time was.... messy lol
Cuz last time was.... messy lol
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[quote name="Kingman" date="2020-09-07 13:20:33" ] A tournament sounds good! And agreed [/quote] I don’t know why but I’m almost thinking a Percy Jackson kind of boot camp lmao
Kingman wrote on 2020-09-07 13:20:33:
I don’t know why but I’m almost thinking a Percy Jackson kind of boot camp lmao
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2020-09-07 13:23:50" ] [quote name="Kingman" date="2020-09-07 13:20:33" ] A tournament sounds good! And agreed [/quote] I don’t know why but I’m almost thinking a Percy Jackson kind of boot camp lmao [/quote] ooo that sounds cool
StrudleNugget wrote on 2020-09-07 13:23:50:
ooo that sounds cool

[quote name="Kingman" date="2020-09-07 13:26:43" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2020-09-07 13:23:50" ] [quote name="Kingman" date="2020-09-07 13:20:33" ] A tournament sounds good! And agreed [/quote] I don’t know why but I’m almost thinking a Percy Jackson kind of boot camp lmao [/quote] ooo that sounds cool [/quote] Hell yeah ive actually got my brain pumping out good ideas
Kingman wrote on 2020-09-07 13:26:43:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2020-09-07 13:23:50:
ooo that sounds cool
Hell yeah ive actually got my brain pumping out good ideas
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png