Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | !Private FR Roleplay!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
(I know it’s just so hard aaAAa)

“We should,” Vachel repeated, getting a little worried. “A-are you okay?” He asked on the way there, noticing Prism deflate.

~

The darkness slowly faded away as Stellaluna let out a low growl, stalking off.
(I know it’s just so hard aaAAa)

“We should,” Vachel repeated, getting a little worried. “A-are you okay?” He asked on the way there, noticing Prism deflate.

~

The darkness slowly faded away as Stellaluna let out a low growl, stalking off.
“I... I h-heard something...” She said, frowning more.

/

Hugo rolled his eyes.

“Coward...”
“I... I h-heard something...” She said, frowning more.

/

Hugo rolled his eyes.

“Coward...”
“Wh... what did you hear?” Vachel stopped, turning to Prism.

~

Once Stellaluna thought she was out of Hugo’s sight, (she wasn’t) she yelled, slamming her tail into a tree, knocking it down.
“Wh... what did you hear?” Vachel stopped, turning to Prism.

~

Once Stellaluna thought she was out of Hugo’s sight, (she wasn’t) she yelled, slamming her tail into a tree, knocking it down.
“I-It didn’t really s-sound like Stellaluna but... S-Someone called m-me a pain...? A-Am I?” She asked, sadly.

/

Hugo blinked.

“Jeez!”
“I-It didn’t really s-sound like Stellaluna but... S-Someone called m-me a pain...? A-Am I?” She asked, sadly.

/

Hugo blinked.

“Jeez!”
“Why would anyone say that? You’re the most wonderful d-dragon I know!” Vachel looked Prism in the eye, hugging her gently.

~

Stellaluna flew off to a deeper part of the forest, where she would most likely be left alone. The sun was approaching the horizon, but the lone ghosts wandering around wouldn’t even approach her.
“Why would anyone say that? You’re the most wonderful d-dragon I know!” Vachel looked Prism in the eye, hugging her gently.

~

Stellaluna flew off to a deeper part of the forest, where she would most likely be left alone. The sun was approaching the horizon, but the lone ghosts wandering around wouldn’t even approach her.
Prism smiled a little.

“R-Really?”
Prism smiled a little.

“R-Really?”
“Totally and undeniably,” Vachel smiled as well, blushing a little.
“Totally and undeniably,” Vachel smiled as well, blushing a little.
Prism smiled more and gently kissed him.
Prism smiled more and gently kissed him.
The twinkling sound came softly as Vachel closed his eyes and kissed Prism back.
The twinkling sound came softly as Vachel closed his eyes and kissed Prism back.
Prism giggled and cupped his cheek.

“You’re cute...” She murmured.
Prism giggled and cupped his cheek.

“You’re cute...” She murmured.
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76