Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bnha/Mha roleplay OOC Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185
Ari could use some support points too lol
Ari could use some support points too lol
“What type of hero am I? The hero who does not stop. No matter the odds. I will stop the ball an inch from the floor, and bring the fight back from zero. Be certain in my strength, and it will be unending. Lend me your hopes and your dreams and I will break through any wall in my way, stop any opponent that crosses my path, and fight back any force that opposes me!”
Im going to wait for the city to be clear of robots before i release the kracken, im going to be completely going off my own design for a zero pointer bc canon can succ and i like scary stuff
Im going to wait for the city to be clear of robots before i release the kracken, im going to be completely going off my own design for a zero pointer bc canon can succ and i like scary stuff
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Wow I missed a lot of good stuff while I wasn't subbed to this OOC
Wow I missed a lot of good stuff while I wasn't subbed to this OOC
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

@EmeraldWaters Yes. sorry for not responding
@EmeraldWaters Yes. sorry for not responding
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Holy carp you guys have been active!

My character's a villain but I think I might put her onto the UA staff if that's okay...
Holy carp you guys have been active!

My character's a villain but I think I might put her onto the UA staff if that's okay...
aesq82D.gif
She/her

My wishlist
My artshop
My art dump
Thanks Scales!

I've got to study for midterms, so responses are going to be slower today and tomorrow, sorry about that in advance yall!
Thanks Scales!

I've got to study for midterms, so responses are going to be slower today and tomorrow, sorry about that in advance yall!
@Scales25

Hello hello sorry to butt in, but I stumbled across this and ive been itching to rp an BNHA rp. I was wondering if I could get a ping when a student spot opens up? I do have a preexisting character I'd love to use.
@Scales25

Hello hello sorry to butt in, but I stumbled across this and ive been itching to rp an BNHA rp. I was wondering if I could get a ping when a student spot opens up? I do have a preexisting character I'd love to use.
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
I feel like we have a lot of students at the moment- I might end up making a villain character since the students and teacher outweigh villains ;-;
I feel like we have a lot of students at the moment- I might end up making a villain character since the students and teacher outweigh villains ;-;
Random question y'all; what's the most mundane things your charries use their quirks for? Like, I can imagine Rihi growing fingers on his back to scratch a hard to reach spot and got curious about the rest
Random question y'all; what's the most mundane things your charries use their quirks for? Like, I can imagine Rihi growing fingers on his back to scratch a hard to reach spot and got curious about the rest
The two parts of life, the beginning and the end
The two sides of a story, the sun and the rain
The two courses of life, the right and the wrong
The only end for a story forgotten long ago
My wings are broken, you can fly
Don't you see, this is you and I
[quote name="PureDark006" date="2020-03-11 19:12:05" ] Random question y'all; what's the most mundane things your charries use their quirks for? Like, I can imagine Rihi growing fingers on his back to scratch a hard to reach spot and got curious about the rest [/quote] First of all, that’s hilarious, second, Erin could just replace an item he broke with a stone copy and paint it- [s]no wonder why that vase looked a little different-[/s]
PureDark006 wrote on 2020-03-11 19:12:05:

First of all, that’s hilarious, second, Erin could just replace an item he broke with a stone copy and paint it-

no wonder why that vase looked a little different-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 184 185