Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF *Soaring Heights* (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97
Phoenicopterus-

also going to throw in an albino prolly
Phoenicopterus-

also going to throw in an albino prolly
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
should i use sibo again-

hngggg i want another character but im not sure what to make lol
should i use sibo again-

hngggg i want another character but im not sure what to make lol
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
OH, I actually know that series, why didn't I recognize that haha. My b, heh. Its been a hot minute since I have read WoF. I'd have to brush up haha. Anyway, thank you
OH, I actually know that series, why didn't I recognize that haha. My b, heh. Its been a hot minute since I have read WoF. I'd have to brush up haha. Anyway, thank you
you can do it xenoo
you can do it xenoo
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
[quote name="Jasner" date="2020-02-09 19:33:04" ] OH, I actually know that series, why didn't I recognize that haha. My b, heh. Its been a hot minute since I have read WoF. I'd have to brush up haha. Anyway, thank you [/quote] Have a nice day!
Jasner wrote on 2020-02-09 19:33:04:

Have a nice day!
oof maaaannn
Brb
Brb
oof maaaannn
okie
okie
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
I have the map for the island and the dorm layout done, but I don't want to send it through my gross kindle cam.
I 'll wait til tomorrow
I have the map for the island and the dorm layout done, but I don't want to send it through my gross kindle cam.
I 'll wait til tomorrow
oof maaaannn
Name: Frogbit (Frog)

Sexuality: Pan

Tribes: SandWing/SeaWing

Description: A medium sized dragon with a missing front right leg. Instead of a barb on her tail, she has a large, thick tail. The sail on her back almost looks like it is made out of sand and it is very sharp, the same going down her neck and belly. Her scales are colored almost like a gradient from a light green to a lighter tan, freckles all over her body almost like grains of sand. She has the build of a SeaWing but has the warm scales of a SandWing. She only has webbed talons on her front foot. She is very quiet but happy and tried her best to look on the bright side. It is very easy to make her cry. She trusts all too easily and doesn't do the best on her own.

Other: She has a patch-like strap that she wears over her chest to hide the scar from where her leg used to be. She is very self-conscious about her scales. She really likes being in the water and can hold her breath for a while but cannot breathe underwater. It is almost impossible to get her to think creatively as she is more of a logical thinker.
Name: Frogbit (Frog)

Sexuality: Pan

Tribes: SandWing/SeaWing

Description: A medium sized dragon with a missing front right leg. Instead of a barb on her tail, she has a large, thick tail. The sail on her back almost looks like it is made out of sand and it is very sharp, the same going down her neck and belly. Her scales are colored almost like a gradient from a light green to a lighter tan, freckles all over her body almost like grains of sand. She has the build of a SeaWing but has the warm scales of a SandWing. She only has webbed talons on her front foot. She is very quiet but happy and tried her best to look on the bright side. It is very easy to make her cry. She trusts all too easily and doesn't do the best on her own.

Other: She has a patch-like strap that she wears over her chest to hide the scar from where her leg used to be. She is very self-conscious about her scales. She really likes being in the water and can hold her breath for a while but cannot breathe underwater. It is almost impossible to get her to think creatively as she is more of a logical thinker.
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
pfff okay!

this is my second character! i think that is all im gonna do hehe
pfff okay!

this is my second character! i think that is all im gonna do hehe