Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings Of Hope [OOC]
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 280 281
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2020-04-12 14:05:01" ] Alright! Final question. Is it possible for my queen to be part nightwing? Like she keeps it a secret/doesn’t even know? (And it isn’t obvious, kinda like sunny) I know you have your hybrid slot filled, I just thought it would be interesting ^^ [/quote] That actually seems like a interesting idea, they were together once and prolly mixed a little
StrudleNugget wrote on 2020-04-12 14:05:01:
Alright! Final question. Is it possible for my queen to be part nightwing? Like she keeps it a secret/doesn’t even know? (And it isn’t obvious, kinda like sunny) I know you have your hybrid slot filled, I just thought it would be interesting ^^
That actually seems like a interesting idea, they were together once and prolly mixed a little
Okay so power wise the NightWings are totally separate now? Or kind of like a vassal state? I could see that being a good way to add tribe tensions...
I'm sorry I have questions-
Okay so power wise the NightWings are totally separate now? Or kind of like a vassal state? I could see that being a good way to add tribe tensions...
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-04-12 14:11:05" ] Okay so power wise the NightWings are totally separate now? Or kind of like a vassal state? I could see that being a good way to add tribe tensions... I'm sorry I have questions- [/quote] No problem, it makes world building They're separate, though help each other if something fatal is happening if that seems right
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-04-12 14:11:05:
No problem, it makes world building
They're separate, though help each other if something fatal is happening if that seems right
Okay
So if Aureum tried to make allies with the NightWings he'd kind of be in good relations with the RainWings too? Although that will probably all be up to Strudle since she's gonna play the queen-
Aureum: Please I just need friends here have gold *throws treasure at NightWings and RainWings*
Okay
So if Aureum tried to make allies with the NightWings he'd kind of be in good relations with the RainWings too? Although that will probably all be up to Strudle since she's gonna play the queen-
Aureum: Please I just need friends here have gold *throws treasure at NightWings and RainWings*
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-04-12 14:16:34" ] Okay So if Aureum tried to make allies with the NightWings he'd kind of be in good relations with the RainWings too? Although that will probably all be up to Strudle since she's gonna play the queen- Aureum: Please I just need friends here have gold *throws treasure at NightWings and RainWings* [/quote] I'm going to let Strudle decide that one, I don't really want to mess up a plan they might have ;-;
SanguineShadow wrote on 2020-04-12 14:16:34:
Okay
I'm going to let Strudle decide that one, I don't really want to mess up a plan they might have ;-;
[s][quote name="cannedtoast" date="2020-04-12 14:18:02" ] [quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-04-12 14:16:34" ] Okay So if Aureum tried to make allies with the NightWings he'd kind of be in good relations with the RainWings too? Although that will probably all be up to Strudle since she's gonna play the queen- Aureum: Please I just need friends here have gold *throws treasure at NightWings and RainWings* [/quote] I'm going to let Strudle decide that one, I don't really want to mess up a plan they might have ;-; [/quote] [S]I think maybe having the sandwings get allies would be better though? Since right now its Sand vs three tribes. But then again, Total annihilation sounds like [i]fun[/i] :) [/s] Tried to use s but not working? Anyways misread that, edit 3: there we go Wow look at me once again can't read wHY ARE THEY BOTH WITH A - RAUM/REUM
cannedtoast wrote on 2020-04-12 14:18:02:
Okay
I'm going to let Strudle decide that one, I don't really want to mess up a plan they might have ;-;
I think maybe having the sandwings get allies would be better though? Since right now its Sand vs three tribes. But then again,

Total annihilation sounds like fun :)

Tried to use s but not working? Anyways misread that, edit 3: there we go
Wow look at me once again can't read wHY ARE THEY BOTH WITH A - RAUM/REUM
drastrciallyfantastic.gif Webp-net-gifmaker.gif
Nova, She/Her, Taurus
urgle burgle. Fear the lime green.
Birb_Cult.gif
Name: Queen Okapi
Tribe(s): Rainwing/Nightwing
Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions): 20
Sexuality: Lesbian <3
Appearance: Queen Okapi is a large intimidating dragon, odd for RainWings. She is tall yet slightly bulky instead of spindly. She has pale blue gray scales highlighted with patches of black and dark purple scales. These patches can be found along her legs (which gave her her name), tail, and a bit on her wings. She has No stars on her wings, but the membrane is an eerie black. Her frills are this same black color, but fade into white. Her body is covered in a fair but not overwhelming amount of scars.
Personality: Queen Okapi is a strong and stoic kind of dragon. She leads with pride and with a level head. That is until she gets into battle. Okapi is known to act very hot headed and rash when in combat, almost blood thirsty but not quite. This is what allowed her to keep her throne for the time she did, having fought her mother at a rather young age. She enjoys fun, though hides her childishness behind her stern face and actions. She does have a soft spot for hatchlings, though she certainly does not plan to have any.
Other: Making a love interest for her might be... interesting but that can most certainly wait!

There is a high chance that she will have adopted a nightwing hatchling to be her heir, but that will also wait as I don’t want to overwhelm myself.
Name: Queen Okapi
Tribe(s): Rainwing/Nightwing
Age (Between 5-12 Years, some exceptions): 20
Sexuality: Lesbian <3
Appearance: Queen Okapi is a large intimidating dragon, odd for RainWings. She is tall yet slightly bulky instead of spindly. She has pale blue gray scales highlighted with patches of black and dark purple scales. These patches can be found along her legs (which gave her her name), tail, and a bit on her wings. She has No stars on her wings, but the membrane is an eerie black. Her frills are this same black color, but fade into white. Her body is covered in a fair but not overwhelming amount of scars.
Personality: Queen Okapi is a strong and stoic kind of dragon. She leads with pride and with a level head. That is until she gets into battle. Okapi is known to act very hot headed and rash when in combat, almost blood thirsty but not quite. This is what allowed her to keep her throne for the time she did, having fought her mother at a rather young age. She enjoys fun, though hides her childishness behind her stern face and actions. She does have a soft spot for hatchlings, though she certainly does not plan to have any.
Other: Making a love interest for her might be... interesting but that can most certainly wait!

There is a high chance that she will have adopted a nightwing hatchling to be her heir, but that will also wait as I don’t want to overwhelm myself.
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Like her a lot, so accepted!
Like her a lot, so accepted!
[quote name="SanguineShadow" date="2020-04-12 14:16:34" ] Okay So if Aureum tried to make allies with the NightWings he'd kind of be in good relations with the RainWings too? Although that will probably all be up to Strudle since she's gonna play the queen- Aureum: Please I just need friends here have gold *throws treasure at NightWings and RainWings* [/quote] I’d say more Okapi would be in good terms BUT she will still keep a close eye, she doesn’t take making allies lightly
Okay
I’d say more Okapi would be in good terms BUT she will still keep a close eye, she doesn’t take making allies lightly
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Thank you! Could I get a quick summary of what is happening at the moment and maybe an idea of who is in Rainwing territory (if applicable)
Thank you! Could I get a quick summary of what is happening at the moment and maybe an idea of who is in Rainwing territory (if applicable)
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 280 281