Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Abnormalities [Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Okay thank yoouu :D
Okay thank yoouu :D
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

I used a better image for Jellyfish XD
I used a better image for Jellyfish XD
Your welcome

And yea omg I saw, She is so beautiful that I almost cried XD
Your welcome

fcfeoHc.pngShe, her|They, them +2 FR time •Roleplayer over 10 years exp
[quote name="SoulSerpent" date="2020-01-25 10:18:26" ] Your welcome And yea omg I saw, She is so beautiful that I almost cried XD [/quote] Oof XD
SoulSerpent wrote on 2020-01-25 10:18:26:
Your welcome

Oof XD
Ackkk
Jellyfish is so prettyyyy
Ackkk
Jellyfish is so prettyyyy
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Alright I'll make my sheet soon!
Alright I'll make my sheet soon!
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Ok lol
Ok lol
[center][b]Name:[/b] Siren [b]Age: [/b] Teen [b]Gender: [/b] Male [b]Sexuality: [/b] Homosexual [b]Tribe:[/b] Seawing [b]Appearance:[/b] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/owibyx/gallery/68740926/f2u-bases][img]https://i.imgur.com/kHvYD1m.png[/img][/url] He often wears jewelry (earrings, bracelets, tail bands, etc.) since he's a prince- He also is seen with a bag under his wing, he stores stuff he needs in it. [b]Personality:[/b] Siren is kind and a pretty shy dragon. He is rather nervous around other dragons, and often easily spooked. He can be enthusiastic if he knows you and enjoys being around others. He is very curious and loves to learn new things. He hates violence but often believes that dragons still have good in them. He hates being alone. Siren is just overall good boi. [b]Backstory:[/b] I'll do it later [b]Other: [/b] Seawing Prince ----- [b]Name: [/b] Loki [b]Age: [/b] Teen [b]Gender: [/b] Male [b]Sexuality: [/b] Bisexual [b]Tribe: [/b] Nightwing [b]Appearance:[/b] [url=https://www.deviantart.com/owibyx/gallery/68740926/f2u-bases] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OheDBbS.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Loki is harsh and doesn't really like other dragons. He is not very social and isn't good at being social. He can be rude, often, and doesn't trust others easily. He has a temper and will attack without thinking. Although, if he does get to trust you, he can be kind. He still keeps his cold demeanor, but is extremely protective and will risk his life for his friends. He does care but tried not to show it. [b]Backstory:[/b] I'll do it later [b]Other: [/b] Rouge, he often steals and all that jazz to get what he needs.[/center]
Name:
Siren
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Tribe:
Seawing
Appearance:
kHvYD1m.png
He often wears jewelry (earrings, bracelets, tail bands, etc.) since he's a prince-
He also is seen with a bag under his wing, he stores stuff he needs in it.
Personality:
Siren is kind and a pretty shy dragon. He is rather nervous around other dragons, and often easily spooked. He can be enthusiastic if he knows you and enjoys being around others. He is very curious and loves to learn new things. He hates violence but often believes that dragons still have good in them. He hates being alone. Siren is just overall good boi.
Backstory:
I'll do it later
Other:
Seawing Prince

Name:
Loki
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Tribe:
Nightwing
Appearance:

OheDBbS.png

Personality:
Loki is harsh and doesn't really like other dragons. He is not very social and isn't good at being social. He can be rude, often, and doesn't trust others easily. He has a temper and will attack without thinking. Although, if he does get to trust you, he can be kind. He still keeps his cold demeanor, but is extremely protective and will risk his life for his friends. He does care but tried not to show it.
Backstory:
I'll do it later
Other:
Rouge, he often steals and all that jazz to get what he needs.
wugdsc4.png ---- - jtTH2PS.gif
-Lore
------ wFqHTqy.png ---
-Chicken
-FR+2
-she/Her
-Loves anything felidae
-Loves to draw!
-Needs FR currency ;0;
--- NSexOmD.gif
--- -.- Boop me
--- wugdsc4.png
Love them! ^^
Love them! ^^
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
Beautiful! I also love them! The angry cinnamon roll and the sweet cinnamon roll The Skywing Queen Spinel is going to steal them from Cyclone
Beautiful! I also love them! The angry cinnamon roll and the sweet cinnamon roll The Skywing Queen Spinel is going to steal them from Cyclone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19