Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancient rising (WOF open)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
Yesterday night my town had super had rain and wind; it was stuff about a warm front and cold front clashing together
Yesterday night my town had super had rain and wind; it was stuff about a warm front and cold front clashing together
DarkOverLight, just call me Dark!~
• Lesbian
• HS student
• 2+ hours ahead of FR time
hPrVqAH.png
That is the opposite of where I am. I'm not in NSW but we've had some fires kinda recently.
That is the opposite of where I am. I'm not in NSW but we've had some fires kinda recently.
nZJa3n3.png
Yeah, I saw on the news that there was wildfires in Australia. Australia is such a beautiful place and I hate seeing that happen
Yeah, I saw on the news that there was wildfires in Australia. Australia is such a beautiful place and I hate seeing that happen
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
It is beautiful, and the fires in Peregian were caused by some highschool kids showing off! I mean, honestly! Why would someone do that?! And the ones in NSW are caused by global warming and the president has pretty much run away!
It is beautiful, and the fires in Peregian were caused by some highschool kids showing off! I mean, honestly! Why would someone do that?! And the ones in NSW are caused by global warming and the president has pretty much run away!
nZJa3n3.png
Name: Zephyr Tribe: SkyWing Gender: Male (he/him pronouns) Age: 27 Personality: Spending a large time of his life in the Scorpion Den, Zephyr is highly embittered towards other dragons and the world as a whole, caring little about those that aren't himself. In addition, he is emotionally detached, vocally pessimistic, cynical in nature and mistrustful of others; he distances himself from others and actively pushes other dragons away from him. Though less noticeable than his flaws, he is highly confident in himself and his abilities, and once he has his mind set on something, he is single-minded and tenacious in pursuit of that goal. Description: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587028888589303848/651268073495461898/ZephyrRef.png[/img] Etc: -Smuggler -Suffers from chronic pain due to missing limbs -Nearly incapable of flying due to wing damage
Name: Zephyr
Tribe: SkyWing
Personality:

Spending a large time of his life in the Scorpion Den, Zephyr is highly embittered towards other dragons and the world as a whole, caring little about those that aren't himself. In addition, he is emotionally detached, vocally pessimistic, cynical in nature and mistrustful of others; he distances himself from others and actively pushes other dragons away from him.

Though less noticeable than his flaws, he is highly confident in himself and his abilities, and once he has his mind set on something, he is single-minded and tenacious in pursuit of that goal.

Description:
ZephyrRef.png
Etc:
-Smuggler
-Suffers from chronic pain due to missing limbs
-Nearly incapable of flying due to wing damage
hh5n4WA.png9hqcHsy.pngtn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.pngQ0p4QGz.png
YMPbu9R.png
@/Tuft
Yesss, finally another male character

@/indipea22
Really? That’s incredible stupid! I thought kids at my HS were stupid
@/Tuft
Yesss, finally another male character

@/indipea22
Really? That’s incredible stupid! I thought kids at my HS were stupid
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
I know! I'm starting HS and I was walking around my estate going to see a friend and this woman comes up to me and starts yelling at me for starting fires. I'm just standing there, unable to believe that she blames me for someone who I don't know setting the fire!
I know! I'm starting HS and I was walking around my estate going to see a friend and this woman comes up to me and starts yelling at me for starting fires. I'm just standing there, unable to believe that she blames me for someone who I don't know setting the fire!
nZJa3n3.png
[center]Name: Eucalyptus[/center] [center]Tribe: RainWing[/center] [center]Gender: Female[/center] [center]Age: Young adult[/center] [center]Personality: Eucalyptus is a calm and gentle dragon, acting like a mother to most. Y'know those jokes about grandma's hearing about you not eating? She's sorta like that. Eucalyptus is a chef / baker, and really loves making sure those who are in her care are well, taken care of. Eucalyptus can come off as quite overbearing and rather bossy, preferring to be in control of most situations.[/center] [center]Description: Eucalyptus is slightly smaller than the average RainWing, and is more on the chubby side. She's piebald, so blotches of scales are permanently white and cannot change color (and sometimes when meeting new RainWing's, they'll mistake it for her being in pain). Her eyes are a sea-foam green. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xQhxAWQ.png[/img][/center] [center]Etc: -Eucalyptus has synesthesia, and her taste + hearing senses are wired together. She got her name from the rainbow wood of an Eucalyptus tree, but ever since she was able to speak properly, Eucalyptus always described her mother's voice to taste like honey- so her name was then sort of associated with eucalyptus honey instead.[/center]
Name:
Eucalyptus
Tribe:
RainWing
Personality:
Eucalyptus is a calm and gentle dragon, acting like a mother to most. Y'know those jokes about grandma's hearing about you not eating? She's sorta like that. Eucalyptus is a chef / baker, and really loves making sure those who are in her care are well, taken care of. Eucalyptus can come off as quite overbearing and rather bossy, preferring to be in control of most situations.
Description:
Eucalyptus is slightly smaller than the average RainWing, and is more on the chubby side. She's piebald, so blotches of scales are permanently white and cannot change color (and sometimes when meeting new RainWing's, they'll mistake it for her being in pain). Her eyes are a sea-foam green.
xQhxAWQ.png
Etc:
-Eucalyptus has synesthesia, and her taste + hearing senses are wired together. She got her name from the rainbow wood of an Eucalyptus tree, but ever since she was able to speak properly, Eucalyptus always described her mother's voice to taste like honey- so her name was then sort of associated with eucalyptus honey instead.
prmDFET.png howdy, names stellar
|she/her| |neutral good|
That’s an oof man. I’m guessing the reason is like people smoking and not putting it out or a having a bonfire and not dowsing it out?
That’s an oof man. I’m guessing the reason is like people smoking and not putting it out or a having a bonfire and not dowsing it out?
• Lesbian
• HS student
hPrVqAH.png
That's really cool!I love the colours!
That's really cool!I love the colours!
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20