Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Working on a new noncanon RP world!
1 2
I'm currently working on starting a new noncanon RP world! It's still in development, but I'm currently working on it! Anyone interested? Current information (will be updated over time) includes:

- The domains are each ruled by a large kingdom. (Currently named: Winglade (Wind domain), Sunfall (Light domain), Stormthrash (Lightning domain) Mystic Cliffs (Arcane domain, suggested by @RegaliaRiku), Darkhearth (Shadow domain, suggested by @RegaliaRiku), The Wastes (Plague domain, suggested by @RegaliaRiku), Meadow’s Glen (Nature domain, suggested by @RegaliaRiku), Obsidian Plane (Fire domain, suggested by @RegaliaRiku)).

- Dragons with ancestors of different domains often live in another (example, a Lightning dragon might reside in the Nature domain), although a majority of the population matches the domain.

- Family lines make up the royalty. Only heirs born the same element as the domain may rule the kingdoms.

- Tech is at about a medieval level

- Modern and ancient dragons are at war. The modern dragons think the ancients are more uncivilized and violent/dangerous, and the ancient dragons think the moderns are too soft and have lost touch with the old ways. The two often fight over territory. (Special thanks to flambymact on Reddit (IDK their username here sadly :(), their support and even a bit of help with ideas in this part is much appreciated!)

- Modern dragons live in large groups, reminiscent of towns. Ancient dragons live in clans out in the untamed wilderness.

- Dragon sizes can vary a bit or a lot from the breed standards, depending on their heritage (example, my character Cherryblossom is a very tiny Imperial, due to illness at a young age and her mother being a Coatl). Larger variations are more common in rarer breeds, due to higher levels of crossbreeding.

- Accepting of all experience levels and RP styles.

- LGBT+ character and player friendly.

Currently looking for anyone who is interested in RP related to the world! But some more specifics that are currently prioritized are:

- Royalty for the named kingdoms. (Currently in need of royalty: Stormthrash, Winglade, Mystic Cliffs)

- Assistance with worldbuilding/naming the kingdoms (credit will be given for anything you come up with that's added!).
I'm currently working on starting a new noncanon RP world! It's still in development, but I'm currently working on it! Anyone interested? Current information (will be updated over time) includes:

- The domains are each ruled by a large kingdom. (Currently named: Winglade (Wind domain), Sunfall (Light domain), Stormthrash (Lightning domain) Mystic Cliffs (Arcane domain, suggested by @RegaliaRiku), Darkhearth (Shadow domain, suggested by @RegaliaRiku), The Wastes (Plague domain, suggested by @RegaliaRiku), Meadow’s Glen (Nature domain, suggested by @RegaliaRiku), Obsidian Plane (Fire domain, suggested by @RegaliaRiku)).

- Dragons with ancestors of different domains often live in another (example, a Lightning dragon might reside in the Nature domain), although a majority of the population matches the domain.

- Family lines make up the royalty. Only heirs born the same element as the domain may rule the kingdoms.

- Tech is at about a medieval level

- Modern and ancient dragons are at war. The modern dragons think the ancients are more uncivilized and violent/dangerous, and the ancient dragons think the moderns are too soft and have lost touch with the old ways. The two often fight over territory. (Special thanks to flambymact on Reddit (IDK their username here sadly :(), their support and even a bit of help with ideas in this part is much appreciated!)

- Modern dragons live in large groups, reminiscent of towns. Ancient dragons live in clans out in the untamed wilderness.

- Dragon sizes can vary a bit or a lot from the breed standards, depending on their heritage (example, my character Cherryblossom is a very tiny Imperial, due to illness at a young age and her mother being a Coatl). Larger variations are more common in rarer breeds, due to higher levels of crossbreeding.

- Accepting of all experience levels and RP styles.

- LGBT+ character and player friendly.

Currently looking for anyone who is interested in RP related to the world! But some more specifics that are currently prioritized are:

- Royalty for the named kingdoms. (Currently in need of royalty: Stormthrash, Winglade, Mystic Cliffs)

- Assistance with worldbuilding/naming the kingdoms (credit will be given for anything you come up with that's added!).
c9b914f455a7d94db0f0f240f25340f7f9a02e1f.png 4be36523430019bd9aae00b7e56a7528ec942fe7.png T0lT2WO.png
@73414173rni4n

Hey there! I would totally be interested in world building! Not sure about actually participating in a rp but I love anything to do with world building so I might be of an assistance.

Also, if I get invested enough, I will do some art related to the rp.
@73414173rni4n

Hey there! I would totally be interested in world building! Not sure about actually participating in a rp but I love anything to do with world building so I might be of an assistance.

Also, if I get invested enough, I will do some art related to the rp.
r7LsxK2.png
Possible Quote/Lyrics
@Nightshadaw oh my, thank you! I’d really appreciate that! :D
@Nightshadaw oh my, thank you! I’d really appreciate that! :D
c9b914f455a7d94db0f0f240f25340f7f9a02e1f.png 4be36523430019bd9aae00b7e56a7528ec942fe7.png T0lT2WO.png
Bump!
Bump!
Hi! Are you still working on this? I'm quite interested and can help with world building if you'd like.
Hi! Are you still working on this? I'm quite interested and can help with world building if you'd like.
ca4nyRv.png
mtHAEL4.png
jccRWgS.png
YMPbu9R.png
snowsquall_floracat.png
dZbZXmj.png
2qC1lBi.png
tuxedo_floracat.png
@RegaliaRiku sorry for not responding earlier! Yes I am actually, as I’m still p early in!
@RegaliaRiku sorry for not responding earlier! Yes I am actually, as I’m still p early in!
Bump
Bump
Updoot
Updoot
Awesome! Is there anything I can help with?
Awesome! Is there anything I can help with?
ca4nyRv.png
mtHAEL4.png
jccRWgS.png
YMPbu9R.png
snowsquall_floracat.png
dZbZXmj.png
2qC1lBi.png
tuxedo_floracat.png
@RegaliaRiku ofc! Right now the stuff that needs help that doesn’t actively involve doing RP is naming the kingdoms/relations between the flights (all I know there is they get along better than canon)!
@RegaliaRiku ofc! Right now the stuff that needs help that doesn’t actively involve doing RP is naming the kingdoms/relations between the flights (all I know there is they get along better than canon)!
1 2