Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~WoF Pyrrhia Roleplay!!! Closed!~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
Hello! So I have a few Wings of Fire roleplays that have sputtered out in the past and I want to start a new one! [b]Basis of the Roleplay[/b]: You've been captured by Queen Scarlet and are trapped in her arena. [b]Goal[/b]: To become a trusted advisor or the Queen's Champion and escape! [b]Time[/b]: Before the original dragonets! (Book 1) We'll also say it was a time before Peril. There is no Queen's champion yet. [b]Rules[/b]: -No super, overpowered characters -No perfect characters (cause that's boringggggg) -No Pantala dragons -Hybrids are allowed! -Unorthodox/new powers are allowed, I just ask that there are few/no animus dragons -Pets can be allowed, but obviously they can't have them in the arena, unless it's some sort of bird or animal that can get to their dragon -I will allow you to have two dragons to roleplay if you really must, but I'd prefer it to only be one [b]Character Ref[/b]: Name: Gender: Orientation: Tribe: Special Skills: Weaknesses: Powers (if any): Pets (if any): Backstory (optional): How they were captured: Items/Accessories: Scars/Birthmarks etc: Picture: Anything else?: [b]My Character Ref[/b]: Name: Leopard Gender: Female Orientation: Bi Tribe: Rainwing Special Skills: Spying, some kind of dragon martial arts Weaknesses: She hesitates to kill any animal, as she can speak to them as they are dying. She will kill for food, but prefers to eat berries and fish. Fish don't really count as an animal to her, though she can shift into most of them. Their speech is garbled and hard to understand. Powers (if any): MAGICAL DEATH SPIT!!!!!! :) Also, she can communicate with animals and shapeshift into any she has killed. So far, it is only a leopard, hence her name (more sad backstory to how it happened later!) Pets (if any): She really just communicates with any animal she sees and some may chose to follow her on her journey. She has no set pets yet. Backstory (optional): She was living peacefully in the rainforest until Nightwings attacked her home, trying to kill the Rainwings in it. Her scar came from one of them attacking Leopard and leaving her for dead. She wandered around the rainforest for days until she stumbled out into the Mud Kingdom. She was starving and trapped in a slow, quicksandish trap of mud, until a traveling Sandwing helped her free. He took her in and fed her. She only later learned he had actually put off a very important mission to save her. In return for his sacrifice, she trained to become a spy. She only learned years later that her home was safe with her tribe ready to welcome her with open arms, but by now her personality was too different to fit back in with the other Rainwings and she decided to stay a spy. How they were captured: Leopard was captured when guards began to mysteriously go missing. When they looked a bit closer they saw Leopard for what she was and when she fought them all off, she was struck with a sleeping dart from behind and taken immediately to the arena to fight. Items/Accessories: A brown satchel filled with items from the rainforest; a gold pendant from her Sandwing rescuer (I haven't decided what his name is yet...) Scars/Birthmarks etc: She has a scar from her jaw down to the midpoint of her neck. One of her ears is also clipped Picture: [img]https://www.clipartwiki.com/clipimg/detail/55-556655_glory-by-kazulthedragon-wings-of-fire-dragons-cool.png[/img] (Not mine) Anything else?: Nope! [b]Current Characters:[/b] - Leopard (@/Moonwatcher2811) -> Rainwing - Crescent (@/Digimon11) -> Nightwing/Rainwing - Silentend (@/ZyXeno) -> Nightwing - Monitor (@/ZyXeno) -> Sandwing - Wonderberry (@/StrudleNugget) -> Rainwing - Sardonyx (@/StrudleNugget) -> Nightwing/Rainwing - Pigeon (@/HiddenCry) -> Skywing - Numb (@/Kingman) -> Icewing - Overseer (@/RenegadeRoyalty) -> Nightwing/Rainwing
Hello! So I have a few Wings of Fire roleplays that have sputtered out in the past and I want to start a new one!

Basis of the Roleplay: You've been captured by Queen Scarlet and are trapped in her arena.

Goal: To become a trusted advisor or the Queen's Champion and escape!

Time: Before the original dragonets! (Book 1) We'll also say it was a time before Peril. There is no Queen's champion yet.

Rules:
-No super, overpowered characters
-No perfect characters (cause that's boringggggg)
-No Pantala dragons
-Hybrids are allowed!
-Unorthodox/new powers are allowed, I just ask that there are few/no animus dragons
-Pets can be allowed, but obviously they can't have them in the arena, unless it's some sort of bird or animal that can get to their dragon
-I will allow you to have two dragons to roleplay if you really must, but I'd prefer it to only be one

Character Ref:
Name:
Tribe:
Special Skills:
Weaknesses:
Powers (if any):
Pets (if any):
Backstory (optional):
How they were captured:
Items/Accessories:
Scars/Birthmarks etc:
Picture:
Anything else?:

My Character Ref:

Name: Leopard

Orientation: Bi

Tribe: Rainwing

Special Skills: Spying, some kind of dragon martial arts

Weaknesses: She hesitates to kill any animal, as she can speak to them as they are dying. She will kill for food, but prefers to eat berries and fish. Fish don't really count as an animal to her, though she can shift into most of them. Their speech is garbled and hard to understand.

Powers (if any): MAGICAL DEATH SPIT!!!!!! :) Also, she can communicate with animals and shapeshift into any she has killed. So far, it is only a leopard, hence her name (more sad backstory to how it happened later!)

Pets (if any): She really just communicates with any animal she sees and some may chose to follow her on her journey. She has no set pets yet.

Backstory (optional): She was living peacefully in the rainforest until Nightwings attacked her home, trying to kill the Rainwings in it. Her scar came from one of them attacking Leopard and leaving her for dead. She wandered around the rainforest for days until she stumbled out into the Mud Kingdom.

She was starving and trapped in a slow, quicksandish trap of mud, until a traveling Sandwing helped her free. He took her in and fed her. She only later learned he had actually put off a very important mission to save her. In return for his sacrifice, she trained to become a spy. She only learned years later that her home was safe with her tribe ready to welcome her with open arms, but by now her personality was too different to fit back in with the other Rainwings and she decided to stay a spy.

How they were captured: Leopard was captured when guards began to mysteriously go missing. When they looked a bit closer they saw Leopard for what she was and when she fought them all off, she was struck with a sleeping dart from behind and taken immediately to the arena to fight.

Items/Accessories: A brown satchel filled with items from the rainforest; a gold pendant from her Sandwing rescuer (I haven't decided what his name is yet...)

Scars/Birthmarks etc: She has a scar from her jaw down to the midpoint of her neck. One of her ears is also clipped

Picture:
55-556655_glory-by-kazulthedragon-wings-of-fire-dragons-cool.png
(Not mine)

Anything else?: Nope!

Current Characters:

- Leopard (@/Moonwatcher2811)
-> Rainwing

- Crescent (@/Digimon11)
-> Nightwing/Rainwing

- Silentend (@/ZyXeno)
-> Nightwing

- Monitor (@/ZyXeno)
-> Sandwing

- Wonderberry (@/StrudleNugget)
-> Rainwing

- Sardonyx (@/StrudleNugget)
-> Nightwing/Rainwing

- Pigeon (@/HiddenCry)
-> Skywing

- Numb (@/Kingman)
-> Icewing

- Overseer (@/RenegadeRoyalty)
-> Nightwing/Rainwing
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Hello!

Name: Pigeon
Tribe: Skywing
Special Skills: overhearing conversations? I’m not sure yet
Weaknesses: she’s a little to trusting, and can get manipulated easily
Powers (if any): nope. Just has regular Skywing powers
Pets (if any): none
Backstory (optional): none
How they were captured: she might’ve accidentally spilled some secrets to another tribe...
Items/Accessories: a silver earring on her left ear
Scars/Birthmarks etc:a scar on her right wing
Picture: uh, how do you show pictures? I’ll describe how she looks like. Her scarves are a dark red color, while her under scales are a darkish pink color. Her wings are dark gray and she has silver eyes
Anything else?:
Hello!

Name: Pigeon
Tribe: Skywing
Special Skills: overhearing conversations? I’m not sure yet
Weaknesses: she’s a little to trusting, and can get manipulated easily
Powers (if any): nope. Just has regular Skywing powers
Pets (if any): none
Backstory (optional): none
How they were captured: she might’ve accidentally spilled some secrets to another tribe...
Items/Accessories: a silver earring on her left ear
Scars/Birthmarks etc:a scar on her right wing
Picture: uh, how do you show pictures? I’ll describe how she looks like. Her scarves are a dark red color, while her under scales are a darkish pink color. Her wings are dark gray and she has silver eyes
Anything else?:
YTxMA.gifX0Os4.gifvX5Ib.gifyseqP.gif
@HiddenCry
Oh thank you for joining! Sorry! I didn't subscribe. Very smart of me... we'll get started once maybe 3 or 4 more people join!
@HiddenCry
Oh thank you for joining! Sorry! I didn't subscribe. Very smart of me... we'll get started once maybe 3 or 4 more people join!
@Kingman
@FallenEclipse
@StarDustSerpent
@Digimon11
@perilclay
I know you guys like WoF roleplays so maybe you'll join this one!
@Kingman
@FallenEclipse
@StarDustSerpent
@Digimon11
@perilclay
I know you guys like WoF roleplays so maybe you'll join this one!
Hiiiiiiii!

Name: Coraltail

Orientation: Straight? Correct me if I used this term wrong.

Tribe: SeaWing

Special Skills: Water breathing and reading other dragons emotions(via their body language and facial expressions).

Weaknesses: Seeing others being hurt, be it another dragons other any other creature because of a traumatic experience early in her life. She also struggles with social situations and talking normally to other dragons.

Powers: Communicating with sea creatures, but only if she in water with the creature.

Pet: She has a sea turtle named Krill who she rescued from a shark after he hatched. He was left behind when she was captured.

Backstory: She had been stolen as a egg by a SeaWing who had a grudge on her parents. He hatched her but abandoned shortly after. She spend most of her babyhood trying to find others of her tribe, but failed. She once saw a dolphin catch in patch of seaweed, becoming in-tangled and drowning. The incident scarred her for life.

How they were captured: She was searching for any signs of other SeaWings on a small beach, when a group of SkyWings came upon her. She became nervous and attempted to run back to the water, both one of them tackled and penned her. She fought back in fury, but they managed to net and toke her back to the arena.

Items: A small fish skin in which she keeps a clam shell, a shark tooth necklace, and a piece of blue coral.

Scars/Birthmarks: She has a birthmark of black scales on the underside of her left wing and a scar on her front right leg.

Description: (I don't know how to get one from the internet, sorry)

She looks like a normal SeaWing, being mostly light blue with pastel blue stripes and a white underbelly.
Hiiiiiiii!

Name: Coraltail

Orientation: Straight? Correct me if I used this term wrong.

Tribe: SeaWing

Special Skills: Water breathing and reading other dragons emotions(via their body language and facial expressions).

Weaknesses: Seeing others being hurt, be it another dragons other any other creature because of a traumatic experience early in her life. She also struggles with social situations and talking normally to other dragons.

Powers: Communicating with sea creatures, but only if she in water with the creature.

Pet: She has a sea turtle named Krill who she rescued from a shark after he hatched. He was left behind when she was captured.

Backstory: She had been stolen as a egg by a SeaWing who had a grudge on her parents. He hatched her but abandoned shortly after. She spend most of her babyhood trying to find others of her tribe, but failed. She once saw a dolphin catch in patch of seaweed, becoming in-tangled and drowning. The incident scarred her for life.

How they were captured: She was searching for any signs of other SeaWings on a small beach, when a group of SkyWings came upon her. She became nervous and attempted to run back to the water, both one of them tackled and penned her. She fought back in fury, but they managed to net and toke her back to the arena.

Items: A small fish skin in which she keeps a clam shell, a shark tooth necklace, and a piece of blue coral.

Scars/Birthmarks: She has a birthmark of black scales on the underside of her left wing and a scar on her front right leg.

Description: (I don't know how to get one from the internet, sorry)

She looks like a normal SeaWing, being mostly light blue with pastel blue stripes and a white underbelly.
Oh. I’m gay now. Hm. Also, call me Moondalf!
CREEPAHC4T6yYj.png
AWWWWWWWWWW MAN
@Flyingfalcon11
Tysm for joining!
@Flyingfalcon11
Tysm for joining!
Ope

Character Ref:

Name: Numb

Tribe: IceWing

Special Skills: Trained soldier, animus-enchanted

Weaknesses: Emotionally weak, terrible at making friends and such, not a good team player.

Powers (if any): Numbing cold scales, due to an animus enchantment. Anything that touches him slowly freezes, and he’s immune to fire and such for a moderate amount of time. Frostbreath, Sharp talons.

Pets (if any): None.

Backstory (optional): Numb was born in the first circle. His parents were a frigid pair and never expressed any emotion towards their son, mostly just disgust if he moved down in ranks. He soon wanted desperately to move up. To please his parents. So Numb was driven, just once, to sneak in and move the rankings. Just a little, so he was higher. But someone saw.
His parents were informed, as well as the Queen. Of course, he needed repercussions, but his parents weren’t willing to allow their ranks to be dragged down as well with their son’s. So with a large amount of gold on the table, Numb got a different punishment.
That being horrors that Numb still can’t talk about.

He stayed high in the ranks unto, he was 7, and then deployed in active duty combat. During a raid on some SandWings, he managed to hurt an animus that subsequently cursed him.
“I curse you to always numb those around you, you ******.”

Of course, this made him a sort of oddity.

How they were captured: SandWing slave traders captured him for his odd scales, then sold him to Scarlet.

Items/Accessories: None.

Scars/Birthmarks etc: Small bluish birthmark on his right wrist, a couple of battle and whip scars.

Picture: lemme draw him

Anything else: Not really lol
Ope

Character Ref:

Name: Numb

Tribe: IceWing

Special Skills: Trained soldier, animus-enchanted

Weaknesses: Emotionally weak, terrible at making friends and such, not a good team player.

Powers (if any): Numbing cold scales, due to an animus enchantment. Anything that touches him slowly freezes, and he’s immune to fire and such for a moderate amount of time. Frostbreath, Sharp talons.

Pets (if any): None.

Backstory (optional): Numb was born in the first circle. His parents were a frigid pair and never expressed any emotion towards their son, mostly just disgust if he moved down in ranks. He soon wanted desperately to move up. To please his parents. So Numb was driven, just once, to sneak in and move the rankings. Just a little, so he was higher. But someone saw.
His parents were informed, as well as the Queen. Of course, he needed repercussions, but his parents weren’t willing to allow their ranks to be dragged down as well with their son’s. So with a large amount of gold on the table, Numb got a different punishment.
That being horrors that Numb still can’t talk about.

He stayed high in the ranks unto, he was 7, and then deployed in active duty combat. During a raid on some SandWings, he managed to hurt an animus that subsequently cursed him.
“I curse you to always numb those around you, you ******.”

Of course, this made him a sort of oddity.

How they were captured: SandWing slave traders captured him for his odd scales, then sold him to Scarlet.

Items/Accessories: None.

Scars/Birthmarks etc: Small bluish birthmark on his right wrist, a couple of battle and whip scars.

Picture: lemme draw him

Anything else: Not really lol
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45