Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Hunt OOC (OPEN RP)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29
lol
lol
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
I don't like mean characters. I think I'll just kill her off? As karma, who knows. Maybe the group finds her dead and is like ' oh snap it must be dangerous here,' and then finding the thing that killed her
I don't like mean characters. I think I'll just kill her off? As karma, who knows. Maybe the group finds her dead and is like ' oh snap it must be dangerous here,' and then finding the thing that killed her
ACOZFAh.png
@Arulbasia hey there! glad this peaked your interest! you are accepted also plz refrain from posting sheets in the IC aaa
@Arulbasia hey there! glad this peaked your interest! you are accepted also plz refrain from posting sheets in the IC aaa
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
well
bars has now remembered said noise that was just made
and he will make a less loud noise in return hehe
well
bars has now remembered said noise that was just made
and he will make a less loud noise in return hehe
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Ah I couldnt find the this chat and I apologize, I can delete that post and move it where ever you need it ;w; thanks for letting me join haha!
Ah I couldnt find the this chat and I apologize, I can delete that post and move it where ever you need it ;w; thanks for letting me join haha!
?RDgth=party.png
no problem mate! glad that we keep getting new people, I had no idea this would go off so fast!
no problem mate! glad that we keep getting new people, I had no idea this would go off so fast!
They/He | My Dappervolk | Proud Father of three cats | In very specific fandoms that are sometimes niche
Hey, smudged, do you have any problems with me discontinuing Shockwave? Perhaps she could perish in a plot including way? Let me know.
Hey, smudged, do you have any problems with me discontinuing Shockwave? Perhaps she could perish in a plot including way? Let me know.
ACOZFAh.png
you're perfectly fine doing so! you can do so any way you like (actually scratch that no she isn't gonna die from an emporer t-posing at her while playing fortnite on his microwave)
you're perfectly fine doing so! you can do so any way you like (actually scratch that no she isn't gonna die from an emporer t-posing at her while playing fortnite on his microwave)
Yo could I use a Nocture scry alongside Nym?
Yo could I use a Nocture scry alongside Nym?
When the fox hears the rabbis scream, he comes a-runnin', but not to help.
Name: Astria

Flight: Light (Fled due to the rumors of exhalation)

Species: Nocturne with some Fae ancestry

Appearance (picture of scry/den, drawing, or description): https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=24&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=24&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=7d7f7a3418c55a752ad3af4eb6abc8ab34dab7cb&dummyext=prev.png

Personality: Asteria is an Actions Speak Louder Than Words, type of dragon, if you can hold your own in your skills, she'll respect you and treat you with earned friendship, otherwise she can seem snobby/standoffish.

Abilities (standard stuff for flight, along with little quirks such as strength or photographic memory): Due to her starmap coat and bee wings, she can blend perfectly with the night sky and only her peacock tet would show like eyes before she strikes.

Age (Whelp/Hatchling or Dragon): Dragon
Name: Astria

Flight: Light (Fled due to the rumors of exhalation)

Species: Nocturne with some Fae ancestry

Appearance (picture of scry/den, drawing, or description): https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=24&breed=11&element=8&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=99&tertgene=24&winggene=20&wings=96&auth=7d7f7a3418c55a752ad3af4eb6abc8ab34dab7cb&dummyext=prev.png

Personality: Asteria is an Actions Speak Louder Than Words, type of dragon, if you can hold your own in your skills, she'll respect you and treat you with earned friendship, otherwise she can seem snobby/standoffish.

Abilities (standard stuff for flight, along with little quirks such as strength or photographic memory): Due to her starmap coat and bee wings, she can blend perfectly with the night sky and only her peacock tet would show like eyes before she strikes.

Age (Whelp/Hatchling or Dragon): Dragon
When the fox hears the rabbis scream, he comes a-runnin', but not to help.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29