Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Open) The Tel-Faaris Bar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Dvelyn

Aurelio uh. Kind of freaks out at the other Spirals reaction, glancing between the pair before zipping back to the bar, grabbing a set of keys, and zipping back over, nearly shoving the keys at Landon, pointing with a claw up the stairs. "You're willing to pay so it's fine. Just. Go sleep. And don't die in the bed." This Spiral clearly has no idea how to react to this poor man and just wants him to Not die at the bar.
@Dvelyn

Aurelio uh. Kind of freaks out at the other Spirals reaction, glancing between the pair before zipping back to the bar, grabbing a set of keys, and zipping back over, nearly shoving the keys at Landon, pointing with a claw up the stairs. "You're willing to pay so it's fine. Just. Go sleep. And don't die in the bed." This Spiral clearly has no idea how to react to this poor man and just wants him to Not die at the bar.
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
@Lashy [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25198590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/251986/25198590.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28315354] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/283154/28315354.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]"We'd like to book now for just one night," Ripple said to the waiter. "Are you alright with that, Lily?" Lily nodded. "That's okay. There's no rush."[/columns]
@Lashy

25198590.png

28315354.png
"We'd like to book now for just one night," Ripple said to the waiter. "Are you alright with that, Lily?"

Lily nodded. "That's okay. There's no rush."
MyfNmKq.png
@Rivertyl

He gives a nod and a smile, glancing around to find Siani; she really needs to let others book rooms. Turning back to the pair he lets out a soft sigh. "I'll send Siani over to you once she gets a moment alright? She's the one who does all our room booking. Is there anything else I can do for you ladies?"
@Rivertyl

He gives a nod and a smile, glancing around to find Siani; she really needs to let others book rooms. Turning back to the pair he lets out a soft sigh. "I'll send Siani over to you once she gets a moment alright? She's the one who does all our room booking. Is there anything else I can do for you ladies?"
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
@Lashy [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25198590] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/251986/25198590.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28315354] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/283154/28315354.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] “We are good for now, thank you,” Lily spoke in Ripple’s stead, as she had began eating her caterpillars, unable to speak through her mouthfuls. The Bogsneak started to rummage around her satchels for the payment, and the two snakes that were in two of the bags poked their heads out again, curious to what Lily was doing. They both turned their heads to stare at the waiter, their tongues flicking out to taste the air.[/columns]
@Lashy

25198590.png

28315354.png
“We are good for now, thank you,” Lily spoke in Ripple’s stead, as she had began eating her caterpillars, unable to speak through her mouthfuls. The Bogsneak started to rummage around her satchels for the payment, and the two snakes that were in two of the bags poked their heads out again, curious to what Lily was doing. They both turned their heads to stare at the waiter, their tongues flicking out to taste the air.
MyfNmKq.png
@Rivertyl

Uriagen is a little surprised by the snakes but gives them both a slight smile and a nod before heading over to briefly speak with Siani before heading back into the kitchen.
@Rivertyl

Uriagen is a little surprised by the snakes but gives them both a slight smile and a nod before heading over to briefly speak with Siani before heading back into the kitchen.
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
@Lashy

Aurelio's reaction surprised the pair. They both stared at the Spiral blankly, not knowing how to respond. Landon glances that the keys before looking back at Aurelio, his eyes following to where he was pointing. "I, uh. Thank you?" Landon's response came out more like a question, not really knowing how to address the situation. Deciding it would be better for Gealus to handle it, Landon heads upstairs.

Gealus looked back over at Aurelio, worry and confusion written all over his face. "Excuse me sir but, are you alright? Your reaction to my friend was quite unexpected."
@Lashy

Aurelio's reaction surprised the pair. They both stared at the Spiral blankly, not knowing how to respond. Landon glances that the keys before looking back at Aurelio, his eyes following to where he was pointing. "I, uh. Thank you?" Landon's response came out more like a question, not really knowing how to address the situation. Deciding it would be better for Gealus to handle it, Landon heads upstairs.

Gealus looked back over at Aurelio, worry and confusion written all over his face. "Excuse me sir but, are you alright? Your reaction to my friend was quite unexpected."
nonbinary-nonbinary-bands1-heckin-nb.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Lyn or Ren
@Dvelyn

Aurelio is nervously shifting the length of his body as he looks after the other Spiral, jumping as the Imperial speaks to him and turning back to look at him. "Yes. Fine. He looked like he was going to pass out or something. Bye." Not enjoying the confrontation for his actions the bartender zips back to the bar, curling his lower body around Siani's tail to calm himself, down, handing her over a set of keys when asked and trying his best to calm down.
@Dvelyn

Aurelio is nervously shifting the length of his body as he looks after the other Spiral, jumping as the Imperial speaks to him and turning back to look at him. "Yes. Fine. He looked like he was going to pass out or something. Bye." Not enjoying the confrontation for his actions the bartender zips back to the bar, curling his lower body around Siani's tail to calm himself, down, handing her over a set of keys when asked and trying his best to calm down.
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
Thinking, thinking, thinking. What good was a plan if Cymbiir couldn't even decide on one. Ah well, something would come to her in the morning. She would have to wake extra early if this was going to work out. Maybe the Imperial would wake before the owners of the tavern did, that would be fantastic. She could slip out and away with ease! Perfect! The first part of a full fledged plan had now been set in stone. Cymbiir would rise incredibly early.

After thinking to herself for some time, Cymbiir finally snapped out of her thoughts, returning her focus to the real world and not what was to happen in the furture. Her eyes fell upon an incredibly sleepy Spiral dragon. He stuttered as he spoke to one of the bartenders, but she was unable to make out what he was saying.

The Skydancer signed where he was supposed to, and paid the required dues upfront. "I shall do that then. Thank you so much for your hospitality, ma'am." A small chuckle escaped Death's lips as he spoke. When the little bartender comes back to the bar, whenever that may be, Death would be sure to compliment his meals and drinks. He was, after all, deserving of such praise.

Not wanting to turn in for the night just yet, the Skydancer found himself a small table off to the side to sit at. Death pulled a small leather bound book out of a small satchel that he kept. He opened up the little book to the page he had marked and began to sketch. The Skydancer's journal was filled with many different maps that he had drawn. Death had maps of valleys, forests, castles, and dungeons. On every little adventure Death went on, he always drew himself a little map. Partly for enjoyment and partly because maps were incredibly useful.
Thinking, thinking, thinking. What good was a plan if Cymbiir couldn't even decide on one. Ah well, something would come to her in the morning. She would have to wake extra early if this was going to work out. Maybe the Imperial would wake before the owners of the tavern did, that would be fantastic. She could slip out and away with ease! Perfect! The first part of a full fledged plan had now been set in stone. Cymbiir would rise incredibly early.

After thinking to herself for some time, Cymbiir finally snapped out of her thoughts, returning her focus to the real world and not what was to happen in the furture. Her eyes fell upon an incredibly sleepy Spiral dragon. He stuttered as he spoke to one of the bartenders, but she was unable to make out what he was saying.

The Skydancer signed where he was supposed to, and paid the required dues upfront. "I shall do that then. Thank you so much for your hospitality, ma'am." A small chuckle escaped Death's lips as he spoke. When the little bartender comes back to the bar, whenever that may be, Death would be sure to compliment his meals and drinks. He was, after all, deserving of such praise.

Not wanting to turn in for the night just yet, the Skydancer found himself a small table off to the side to sit at. Death pulled a small leather bound book out of a small satchel that he kept. He opened up the little book to the page he had marked and began to sketch. The Skydancer's journal was filled with many different maps that he had drawn. Death had maps of valleys, forests, castles, and dungeons. On every little adventure Death went on, he always drew himself a little map. Partly for enjoyment and partly because maps were incredibly useful.
thumb-60813.jpg
@Lashy

Gealus watches as the Aurelio bolts off. "Nervous fella eh? Well I can't say he's the first one I've met." Gealus had begun to talk to himself unknowingly. Just one of his many "quirks" he's developed after he left on his own. Not being around others for quite some time had taken a toll on his mental health. He then began to eat the food brought to him.

After finishing, he put the empty plate on the far end of the table. Gealus then pulled out his notebook and pencil again, along with a small bottle containing a yellow liquid.
Drinking the liquid, he noticed it taking effect immediately; the sounds of the tavern slowly drowning out until it was completely silent. The yellow liquid was somewhat of an accidental discovery, the effects wearing off after a couple of hours. Turning his attention back to his notebook, he continued his work in peace.

Landon walked up the stairs, looking around for the room printed on the key. After finding the room and unlocking it, he walked to the bed and immediately went to sleep.
@Lashy

Gealus watches as the Aurelio bolts off. "Nervous fella eh? Well I can't say he's the first one I've met." Gealus had begun to talk to himself unknowingly. Just one of his many "quirks" he's developed after he left on his own. Not being around others for quite some time had taken a toll on his mental health. He then began to eat the food brought to him.

After finishing, he put the empty plate on the far end of the table. Gealus then pulled out his notebook and pencil again, along with a small bottle containing a yellow liquid.
Drinking the liquid, he noticed it taking effect immediately; the sounds of the tavern slowly drowning out until it was completely silent. The yellow liquid was somewhat of an accidental discovery, the effects wearing off after a couple of hours. Turning his attention back to his notebook, he continued his work in peace.

Landon walked up the stairs, looking around for the room printed on the key. After finding the room and unlocking it, he walked to the bed and immediately went to sleep.
nonbinary-nonbinary-bands1-heckin-nb.png nBUwvfz.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
Lyn or Ren
@SmogMom

"Thank you for visiting us. I hope your sleep is good when you turn in." She gives him a slight nod, the hiding bartender muttering a small thank you at the compliment, still fussing with the keys.

Siani takes a moment or two to fill in the Spiral Aurelio had sent up to the room before moving off to the set of travelers Uriagen had brought to her attention.

@Rivertyl

The skydancer walks over to the pair, giving them a smile as she sets down the book. "Evening ladies, I heard you wanted to book a night with us, hmm?" Turning the book to them the points with the quill where they need to sign and where to put the duration of their stay. "Were you two wanting two rooms or a double?"

@Dvelyn

Said nervous Spiral appears next to the table for a moment, grabbing the empty plate and scuttling back into the kitchen to have it cleaned. At least things are calming down somewhat now.
@SmogMom

"Thank you for visiting us. I hope your sleep is good when you turn in." She gives him a slight nod, the hiding bartender muttering a small thank you at the compliment, still fussing with the keys.

Siani takes a moment or two to fill in the Spiral Aurelio had sent up to the room before moving off to the set of travelers Uriagen had brought to her attention.

@Rivertyl

The skydancer walks over to the pair, giving them a smile as she sets down the book. "Evening ladies, I heard you wanted to book a night with us, hmm?" Turning the book to them the points with the quill where they need to sign and where to put the duration of their stay. "Were you two wanting two rooms or a double?"

@Dvelyn

Said nervous Spiral appears next to the table for a moment, grabbing the empty plate and scuttling back into the kitchen to have it cleaned. At least things are calming down somewhat now.
Lashy|They/She|+3 FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9