Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Dragon Shifter RP
1 2
The dragoness gave a light nod and felt a smile grace her lips. “I certainly wouldn’t, though we can discuss repayment later.” She didn’t exactly know what she might want from the dragon, though she could sort out that small detail later. Her home might not have much, but it was bound to be enough for the two of them, along with herself.

Of course, her expression did grow a bit more serious once she glanced at the sea dragon. “You didn’t really do any damage, so I’ll forgive you.” There was no point in making her worry about such a thing if the impact of the trespass itself was minimal. The new arrival also caught her attention, though she would wait and see what happened before moving to act. She knew what they were, though the reason of her presence was unclear.
The dragoness gave a light nod and felt a smile grace her lips. “I certainly wouldn’t, though we can discuss repayment later.” She didn’t exactly know what she might want from the dragon, though she could sort out that small detail later. Her home might not have much, but it was bound to be enough for the two of them, along with herself.

Of course, her expression did grow a bit more serious once she glanced at the sea dragon. “You didn’t really do any damage, so I’ll forgive you.” There was no point in making her worry about such a thing if the impact of the trespass itself was minimal. The new arrival also caught her attention, though she would wait and see what happened before moving to act. She knew what they were, though the reason of her presence was unclear.
(Sorry for the delay friends. My bf and our daughter are both sick so I've been playing Dr and trying to get them both to take medicine. I will try to reply tomorrow.)
(Sorry for the delay friends. My bf and our daughter are both sick so I've been playing Dr and trying to get them both to take medicine. I will try to reply tomorrow.)
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
1 2