Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF a few 1x1s
1 2
I'm subbed, so no need to ping!

Here's all my roleplay info, but the bare basics is that I simply ask that you have decent grammar and spelling, and can deliver about 3 to 4 paragraphs per-post, at the minimum! And don't be afraid to write a lot, if that's what you like <3 (My word/paragraph count can get pretty high when I'm in the zone, so I hope that doesn't scare anyone off asdfghj) Typos and mistakes are totally fine, just make sure your post is readable. Also please be mindful of basic roleplay etiquette!
I usually like to stick here to the FR fourms, but I'm willing to hop onto deviantart notes, or toyhouse, if you're looking for something more private!

Currently, since I'm a college student, I only have a few free days. Fridays and Mondays are when I'm pretty much guaranteed to be free, maybe Thursdays and late Sundays—I might also be able to pop in on other days, depending on how tired I am-

Just comment here in the thread, or shoot me a PM if you're interested in roleplaying with me!

Pretty much what it says on the tin! I've got a few ideas/settings and characters I'd like to flesh out, but I only really have time to juggle a few roleplays at a time. I might be a smidge picky, but please don't let that scare you away!

Characters
  • Nydia
    Nydia's usual setting is in a post-apocalyptic world, but she can fit within a modern setting, as well.
  • Sadaka
    A newer character, Sadaka is a liger prince, heir to the throne of a jungle kingdom. His main plot idea, is that his kingdom is in danger of being attacked/taken from his family. Your character could help him, or be the one seizing control of the throne.
  • Ventus
    A shapeshifter who's world is set in an ancient Greece (But Mythology Is Real™) inspired setting. More info can be found on her toyhouse page! Ventus herself still needs developing.

Settings
  • Feral MMORPG Idea
  • Ventune
    The world of Ventune is a high-fantasy sandbox for anthro/furry characters, based largely on DnD, Breath of the Wild, some Elder Scrolls, and a bit of the Witcher.
    There aren't any elf, dwarf, orc, or human player races in this world, only anthros. You're more than welcome to use fursonas and general OCs, or make a new character or two the spot for this headworld, if you're interested!
I'm subbed, so no need to ping!

Here's all my roleplay info, but the bare basics is that I simply ask that you have decent grammar and spelling, and can deliver about 3 to 4 paragraphs per-post, at the minimum! And don't be afraid to write a lot, if that's what you like <3 (My word/paragraph count can get pretty high when I'm in the zone, so I hope that doesn't scare anyone off asdfghj) Typos and mistakes are totally fine, just make sure your post is readable. Also please be mindful of basic roleplay etiquette!
I usually like to stick here to the FR fourms, but I'm willing to hop onto deviantart notes, or toyhouse, if you're looking for something more private!

Currently, since I'm a college student, I only have a few free days. Fridays and Mondays are when I'm pretty much guaranteed to be free, maybe Thursdays and late Sundays—I might also be able to pop in on other days, depending on how tired I am-

Just comment here in the thread, or shoot me a PM if you're interested in roleplaying with me!

Pretty much what it says on the tin! I've got a few ideas/settings and characters I'd like to flesh out, but I only really have time to juggle a few roleplays at a time. I might be a smidge picky, but please don't let that scare you away!

Characters
  • Nydia
    Nydia's usual setting is in a post-apocalyptic world, but she can fit within a modern setting, as well.
  • Sadaka
    A newer character, Sadaka is a liger prince, heir to the throne of a jungle kingdom. His main plot idea, is that his kingdom is in danger of being attacked/taken from his family. Your character could help him, or be the one seizing control of the throne.
  • Ventus
    A shapeshifter who's world is set in an ancient Greece (But Mythology Is Real™) inspired setting. More info can be found on her toyhouse page! Ventus herself still needs developing.

Settings
  • Feral MMORPG Idea
  • Ventune
    The world of Ventune is a high-fantasy sandbox for anthro/furry characters, based largely on DnD, Breath of the Wild, some Elder Scrolls, and a bit of the Witcher.
    There aren't any elf, dwarf, orc, or human player races in this world, only anthros. You're more than welcome to use fursonas and general OCs, or make a new character or two the spot for this headworld, if you're interested!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
quick res, just in case-
quick res, just in case-
@roguishcrow
Hello :> Idk if you remember me, but we started an rp a while back that didn't end up panning out, so I dunno if you'd wanna try again but I'd be up for it!
@roguishcrow
Hello :> Idk if you remember me, but we started an rp a while back that didn't end up panning out, so I dunno if you'd wanna try again but I'd be up for it!
tumblr_nvyikj6ALi1u1qld9o3_r1_540.gif
@Dextrocarter
hmm m, it must've been a long while ago! Your name.. rings a very faint bell, but I'd have to go digging asdfgh- But heck yeah, I'd be up for trying again! Any subjects or characters listed here catch your eye? :O
@Dextrocarter
hmm m, it must've been a long while ago! Your name.. rings a very faint bell, but I'd have to go digging asdfgh- But heck yeah, I'd be up for trying again! Any subjects or characters listed here catch your eye? :O
Bump!
Bump!
@roguishcrow
It was lol We had rped on Deviantart bc I don't have a Toyhouse :>
As for something new, I really like the sound of Ventus and Sadaka but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to rping with any of them tbh.
As for plot, I'm all for just about anything. The settings you've got sound cool, though I'd of course love to know more.

As for location, perhaps we could try out google docs or Deviantart again? I would like the freedom to curse lol no offence Flight Rising
@roguishcrow
It was lol We had rped on Deviantart bc I don't have a Toyhouse :>
As for something new, I really like the sound of Ventus and Sadaka but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to rping with any of them tbh.
As for plot, I'm all for just about anything. The settings you've got sound cool, though I'd of course love to know more.

As for location, perhaps we could try out google docs or Deviantart again? I would like the freedom to curse lol no offence Flight Rising
tumblr_nvyikj6ALi1u1qld9o3_r1_540.gif
@Dextrocarter
Yeah, now I remember! I got really busy, and never had the time to finish up a reply, I think :'D my bad asdfgh-
Aw heck yeah, I'd love use either of 'em! We can do some brainstorming to figure out which world we wanna mess around in the most~

I haven't actually used google docs for roleplays, so I'd be down for trying notes again! I feel you lol
@Dextrocarter
Yeah, now I remember! I got really busy, and never had the time to finish up a reply, I think :'D my bad asdfgh-
Aw heck yeah, I'd love use either of 'em! We can do some brainstorming to figure out which world we wanna mess around in the most~

I haven't actually used google docs for roleplays, so I'd be down for trying notes again! I feel you lol
Boop~
Boop~