Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yellowstone Peaks Wolf RP (Closed!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47
I second that ^^^^
(Also that gif is super cute)
I second that ^^^^
(Also that gif is super cute)
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Yep! We'll start tomorrow if no one joins!
Yep! We'll start tomorrow if no one joins!
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Yay!
Yay!
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
Yay! I’m excited! And kinda bored. Oof
Yay! I’m excited! And kinda bored. Oof
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
Yeah all our rps kinda died lol
Yeah all our rps kinda died lol
Yea I know, it’s sad.
Yea I know, it’s sad.
Alpha: Aspen (@Moonwatcher2811)
Beta: Nyungdae (@NightwingStar)
Lead Warrior: Apoka (@RadioactiveBlitz)
Warriors: Freya (@RadioactiveBlitz) and Halen (@Izzooka)
Hunters: Willow (@Moonwatcher2811)
Healers: Hoku (@SpiritsoftheSun)
Omegas: Marran (@NirinTallisbane) and Arlo (@Hensbane)

YOU KNOW WHAT? SCREW IT! I HAVE LIKE AN HOUR TO DO THIS! LET'S START NOW!!!!!!!!
Aspen stood at the top of the ridge, her fur ruffling in the wind. She sniffed the air. The elk had come, along with the first real snow of winter. She let out a low, long howl. A summons to her pack. She fluffed up her fur as she waited for the pack to arrive. She felt Willow, her first (and only) born rush silently out of the woods and to her side. She glanced at the eager pup. She had just gotten through her placing ceremony to become a hunter and she was already excelling. Just a few days ago she and another wolf had brought down a full-grown buck. The pack had feasted well that night. It had helped to feed the two new pups. Both were looking to be strong already, Aspen thought. I'll have to put them up as warriors. Every wolf knows we could use some.
Alpha: Aspen (@Moonwatcher2811)
Beta: Nyungdae (@NightwingStar)
Lead Warrior: Apoka (@RadioactiveBlitz)
Warriors: Freya (@RadioactiveBlitz) and Halen (@Izzooka)
Hunters: Willow (@Moonwatcher2811)
Healers: Hoku (@SpiritsoftheSun)
Omegas: Marran (@NirinTallisbane) and Arlo (@Hensbane)

YOU KNOW WHAT? SCREW IT! I HAVE LIKE AN HOUR TO DO THIS! LET'S START NOW!!!!!!!!
Aspen stood at the top of the ridge, her fur ruffling in the wind. She sniffed the air. The elk had come, along with the first real snow of winter. She let out a low, long howl. A summons to her pack. She fluffed up her fur as she waited for the pack to arrive. She felt Willow, her first (and only) born rush silently out of the woods and to her side. She glanced at the eager pup. She had just gotten through her placing ceremony to become a hunter and she was already excelling. Just a few days ago she and another wolf had brought down a full-grown buck. The pack had feasted well that night. It had helped to feed the two new pups. Both were looking to be strong already, Aspen thought. I'll have to put them up as warriors. Every wolf knows we could use some.
[img]https://media2.giphy.com/media/MaECgCeG2PGHC/source.gif[/img]
source.gif
((lol sounds good to me! x'D))

Marran raised her head, black-tipped ears flicking towards the source of the howl.

Aspen.

She huffed slightly and turned, beginning to trudge through the snow in the direction of her alpha. Perhaps she could've moved faster but...she had been in the middle of her morning ramble, the walk she always took before facing the day. She didn't like when it was interrupted, and as the situation was she tried to savor some of her alone time.

Marran didn't know many of the other wolves very well in a personal way, which was probably her own fault. She knew them alright by sight and smell and she'd observed them all from the outskirts long enough to know a little about them--but she'd never really bothered to try and become friends. She would like to be close to someone, but the risk of losing that someone or getting hurt seemed too big.

Pushing her melancholy thoughts away Marran walked on, speeding up a little and scampering through the fresh snow towards the ridge where her alpha waited.
((lol sounds good to me! x'D))

Marran raised her head, black-tipped ears flicking towards the source of the howl.

Aspen.

She huffed slightly and turned, beginning to trudge through the snow in the direction of her alpha. Perhaps she could've moved faster but...she had been in the middle of her morning ramble, the walk she always took before facing the day. She didn't like when it was interrupted, and as the situation was she tried to savor some of her alone time.

Marran didn't know many of the other wolves very well in a personal way, which was probably her own fault. She knew them alright by sight and smell and she'd observed them all from the outskirts long enough to know a little about them--but she'd never really bothered to try and become friends. She would like to be close to someone, but the risk of losing that someone or getting hurt seemed too big.

Pushing her melancholy thoughts away Marran walked on, speeding up a little and scampering through the fresh snow towards the ridge where her alpha waited.
(Hahahaha!!! I so love you for this!)

Hearing the howl, Apoka’s ears twitched under the sound. Looking to the side he sees his niece following him. Freya, his niece looked up to her uncle with curiosity in her green and blue eyes. Apoka let out a sigh. He can’t leave his niece alone for too long but this seems rather very important so Apoka lifted Freya up in his jaws and quickly rushed towards their Alpha’s direction while snow flying behind him in each step as he ran.

Apoka had been quite busy lately and apparently kept Freya in his sight often as much as he could. If not then he would always ask the healer to watch over her since he doesn’t trust Omega’s well enough even though they are pack mates. It had been a few weeks ago since her mother and Apoka’s sister had died. And both of them are still trying to heal from that tragedy.

Seeing the omega and alpha, he had appeared next to them while slightly panting. He placed Freya down while she smiled at the Alpha as then quickly they both bowed their heads in respect.
(Hahahaha!!! I so love you for this!)

Hearing the howl, Apoka’s ears twitched under the sound. Looking to the side he sees his niece following him. Freya, his niece looked up to her uncle with curiosity in her green and blue eyes. Apoka let out a sigh. He can’t leave his niece alone for too long but this seems rather very important so Apoka lifted Freya up in his jaws and quickly rushed towards their Alpha’s direction while snow flying behind him in each step as he ran.

Apoka had been quite busy lately and apparently kept Freya in his sight often as much as he could. If not then he would always ask the healer to watch over her since he doesn’t trust Omega’s well enough even though they are pack mates. It had been a few weeks ago since her mother and Apoka’s sister had died. And both of them are still trying to heal from that tragedy.

Seeing the omega and alpha, he had appeared next to them while slightly panting. He placed Freya down while she smiled at the Alpha as then quickly they both bowed their heads in respect.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47