Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Jade Mountain RP i guess
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
“And I’m Hétún!” He offered, smiling at the bird SkyWing.
“And I’m Hétún!” He offered, smiling at the bird SkyWing.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Thickclaw | Male | NightWing

He looked up at Cardinal. Were those...feathers? Strange. Dragons usually don't have feathers. Thats a bird feature. That probably why her name is Cardinal. He got up and started to head toward the exit.

He looked up at Cardinal. Were those...feathers? Strange. Dragons usually don't have feathers. Thats a bird feature. That probably why her name is Cardinal. He got up and started to head toward the exit.
Please click on eggs and hatchlings!
Cardinal | Female | SkyWing

Nodding to them all, she glanced at the NightWing as he tried to leave. She stepped out of the way and turned to look at the others, asking, "What did I intrude on? Since our entire winglet is here, were you having a get-together or something?"

Nodding to them all, she glanced at the NightWing as he tried to leave. She stepped out of the way and turned to look at the others, asking, "What did I intrude on? Since our entire winglet is here, were you having a get-together or something?"

tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
“Oh no,” Gecko laughed. I was injured (she decided not to mention Thickclaw’s attack as her reason) and I ended up here. Thickclaw came in and stayed with me and the others kinda drifted in after that.”
“Oh no,” Gecko laughed. I was injured (she decided not to mention Thickclaw’s attack as her reason) and I ended up here. Thickclaw came in and stayed with me and the others kinda drifted in after that.”
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png

As Thickclaw got a decent ways away from the other dragons, he started to run towards a hidden cavern. He slid through the crack and then walked over to the small waterfall that barely made any noise. This was his quiet space. His safe place. He was hidden from the world here. He smiled as a firefly lit up near him.

As Thickclaw got a decent ways away from the other dragons, he started to run towards a hidden cavern. He slid through the crack and then walked over to the small waterfall that barely made any noise. This was his quiet space. His safe place. He was hidden from the world here. He smiled as a firefly lit up near him.
Please click on eggs and hatchlings!
Hétún | Male | SeaWing

“I just walked in on the get-together!” Hétún said to the bird dragon; giving her a bright smile.

Where is he going? Oh, I should follow! We are in the same winglet.. he thought of Thickclaw, then slipped after him with relative grace.
He followed the NightWing to a large cavern.
“Woah. It’s beautiful in here.” Hétún’s eyes were built to see in the dark, and making out the other dragon in the darkness was rather easy.
Hétún | Male | SeaWing

“I just walked in on the get-together!” Hétún said to the bird dragon; giving her a bright smile.

Where is he going? Oh, I should follow! We are in the same winglet.. he thought of Thickclaw, then slipped after him with relative grace.
He followed the NightWing to a large cavern.
“Woah. It’s beautiful in here.” Hétún’s eyes were built to see in the dark, and making out the other dragon in the darkness was rather easy.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
@StarDustSerpent
Do you mind if i hop in?))
@StarDustSerpent
Do you mind if i hop in?))
Hey, you. I love you.
Gecko watched Hétún and Thickclaw walk out of the room. Leaving already? I wonder where they're going in such a hurry. She shook it off and turned back to Cardinal. Just then she noticed how odd of a dragon she was. She had feathers poking through her scales and the markings of the bird she was named for. She looked down to Cricket and she seemed to be just as confused. Huh.
Gecko watched Hétún and Thickclaw walk out of the room. Leaving already? I wonder where they're going in such a hurry. She shook it off and turned back to Cardinal. Just then she noticed how odd of a dragon she was. She had feathers poking through her scales and the markings of the bird she was named for. She looked down to Cricket and she seemed to be just as confused. Huh.

"Welp," Cardinal shrugged now, craning her neck to see the others leave. Interesting. She couldn't tell if this school year was going to be boring or eventful with these dragons. And they were attacked already? Borderline interesting.

"Cute lizard," she now said, turning back to Gecko. "I like how she matches your name."

Cardinal gave a slight smile before shrugging. "Well, I'm going to go snoop on what they are doing. See you in a bit."

She turned around and left, her feathered tail flicking a little. Gecko didn't seem that badly injured, she was glad to realize. Cardinal really didn't want to be in a school where dragons were being hunted. That wouldn't be good news.

"Welp," Cardinal shrugged now, craning her neck to see the others leave. Interesting. She couldn't tell if this school year was going to be boring or eventful with these dragons. And they were attacked already? Borderline interesting.

"Cute lizard," she now said, turning back to Gecko. "I like how she matches your name."

Cardinal gave a slight smile before shrugging. "Well, I'm going to go snoop on what they are doing. See you in a bit."

She turned around and left, her feathered tail flicking a little. Gecko didn't seem that badly injured, she was glad to realize. Cardinal really didn't want to be in a school where dragons were being hunted. That wouldn't be good news.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
"Thank you," Gecko replied to the kind dragon. She watched her tail feathers flick as they left to go after the others. "Well," she said to the empty air, "I guess I'll go back to my room." She yawned, showing her fangs, and stretched gracefully. She stood up and left the nurse a note, saying she was okay now and going back to her room. She padded carefully down the corridor leading to her room. She felt her eyes and talons grow heavy as the corridor seemed to grow longer and longer in front of her. Finally she got back to the room and collapsed into her bed out of exhaustion.
"Thank you," Gecko replied to the kind dragon. She watched her tail feathers flick as they left to go after the others. "Well," she said to the empty air, "I guess I'll go back to my room." She yawned, showing her fangs, and stretched gracefully. She stood up and left the nurse a note, saying she was okay now and going back to her room. She padded carefully down the corridor leading to her room. She felt her eyes and talons grow heavy as the corridor seemed to grow longer and longer in front of her. Finally she got back to the room and collapsed into her bed out of exhaustion.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14