Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Crosswinds of Summer [1x1 w/ mmuted]
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
"I wont say who," she grunts, firm but calmer now. "The change happened a while back and we've made peace over it. Besides, I damn near gouged his eye out mid-transformation, so that's about payment enough." She pushes her plate out of the way a bit and flops onto her side, sighing. "I'll just have to ramp up security and have a nice long talk with some certain friends of mine."
"I wont say who," she grunts, firm but calmer now. "The change happened a while back and we've made peace over it. Besides, I damn near gouged his eye out mid-transformation, so that's about payment enough." She pushes her plate out of the way a bit and flops onto her side, sighing. "I'll just have to ramp up security and have a nice long talk with some certain friends of mine."
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
"Well, at the very least I'm happy to have been a help to assist you in what might be going on. I do like to say often it's better to be safe than sorry, and it's always good to have a healthy amount of caution wherever you go and whatever you do" He quickly finished his food and sipped his own tea, still looking troubled.

Izanami says gently to Sakura "I would say when you go back and talk, don't let anger get the best of you. I'm sure there's solid reasoning for everything and you need to keep yourself as someone of cool temper and judgement in the face of adversity. I only say this because in my former clan our leader had a terrible temper and would lash out at the slightest insult."
"Well, at the very least I'm happy to have been a help to assist you in what might be going on. I do like to say often it's better to be safe than sorry, and it's always good to have a healthy amount of caution wherever you go and whatever you do" He quickly finished his food and sipped his own tea, still looking troubled.

Izanami says gently to Sakura "I would say when you go back and talk, don't let anger get the best of you. I'm sure there's solid reasoning for everything and you need to keep yourself as someone of cool temper and judgement in the face of adversity. I only say this because in my former clan our leader had a terrible temper and would lash out at the slightest insult."
ew9u8Xp.png
She nods at Huracan, then turns her head to Izanami. "We've only known each other for a short time but from what you do know, do I really seem like someone who would lash out in a blind rage? I got a little firm in tone a minute ago, but I'm not angry. Just... incredibly disappointed in my clanmates right now, that's all." Lord, she sounds like a sad mother. "I've only ever intentionally hurt anyone in moments of panic, when I've been physically under attack. I'm no hunter, I'm no fighter--well, not like others in the clan, at least. I'll scuffle with other Wildclaws for ranking but I never get... violent, really. A few scrapes at worst." She looks up at the clouds. "Maybe that's my problem."
She nods at Huracan, then turns her head to Izanami. "We've only known each other for a short time but from what you do know, do I really seem like someone who would lash out in a blind rage? I got a little firm in tone a minute ago, but I'm not angry. Just... incredibly disappointed in my clanmates right now, that's all." Lord, she sounds like a sad mother. "I've only ever intentionally hurt anyone in moments of panic, when I've been physically under attack. I'm no hunter, I'm no fighter--well, not like others in the clan, at least. I'll scuffle with other Wildclaws for ranking but I never get... violent, really. A few scrapes at worst." She looks up at the clouds. "Maybe that's my problem."
Izanami laid a claw on her shoulder looking sympathetic "I'm sorry for judging you too quickly, but also don't blame yourself for what your clanmates may think of you. You've been doing your best to build up your clan from the ground up, quite literally, and from what I've seen you just want the absolute best for the dragons under your care. Who cares if you aren't as aggressive as some would want you to be? You should be proud of the kind of leader you are, and not worry about what others want you to be" She smiles gently, hoping she said the right thing to cheer her up.
Izanami laid a claw on her shoulder looking sympathetic "I'm sorry for judging you too quickly, but also don't blame yourself for what your clanmates may think of you. You've been doing your best to build up your clan from the ground up, quite literally, and from what I've seen you just want the absolute best for the dragons under your care. Who cares if you aren't as aggressive as some would want you to be? You should be proud of the kind of leader you are, and not worry about what others want you to be" She smiles gently, hoping she said the right thing to cheer her up.
ew9u8Xp.png
"Thats fine, Im not upset," she assures. The kind words bring a warm smile to her face. "Thank you, dear, that's very comforting to hear. Its just... I know its a pipe dream, but I wish I could make everyone happy, you know? I know I cant please everyone, but I do wish I could."
"Thats fine, Im not upset," she assures. The kind words bring a warm smile to her face. "Thank you, dear, that's very comforting to hear. Its just... I know its a pipe dream, but I wish I could make everyone happy, you know? I know I cant please everyone, but I do wish I could."
"It's a noble dream to have, and one that I do sincerely wish we could make happen" The Imperial lets out a soft sigh, bring her claw back looking sad "But there will always be dragons where it's in their nature to be unhappy and to share that unhappiness with others. The best thing you can do is bring joy to the ones you can and try to support the ones you can't and at least meet them half way"
"It's a noble dream to have, and one that I do sincerely wish we could make happen" The Imperial lets out a soft sigh, bring her claw back looking sad "But there will always be dragons where it's in their nature to be unhappy and to share that unhappiness with others. The best thing you can do is bring joy to the ones you can and try to support the ones you can't and at least meet them half way"
ew9u8Xp.png
"Yeah. Ive been trying. Stars know I have been trying." She sighs, resting in a position where her head leaned near one friend and her tail and haunches rested near the other. "Thank you guys. Really. Its nice to have an outside look at things sometimes, it isnt something I get very often."
"Yeah. Ive been trying. Stars know I have been trying." She sighs, resting in a position where her head leaned near one friend and her tail and haunches rested near the other. "Thank you guys. Really. Its nice to have an outside look at things sometimes, it isnt something I get very often."
Huracan smiled "It was our pleasure to help you on the way to a more peaceful system. I hope things clear up when you go back, remember if you ever need our assistance we shall always be available to help"

Izanami playfully hit Huracan with the tip of her tail "Of course we'd help her, we're not just allies anymore, I'd say we're friends!" She finished her cup of tea and set it down, opening her wings to let the sun warm them with a contented look "Friends always help each other in any times, both good and bad"
Huracan smiled "It was our pleasure to help you on the way to a more peaceful system. I hope things clear up when you go back, remember if you ever need our assistance we shall always be available to help"

Izanami playfully hit Huracan with the tip of her tail "Of course we'd help her, we're not just allies anymore, I'd say we're friends!" She finished her cup of tea and set it down, opening her wings to let the sun warm them with a contented look "Friends always help each other in any times, both good and bad"
ew9u8Xp.png
She laughs softly. "Yes, I have to agree. I must say, Im quite honoured to have friends like the two of you. Your perspectives on things has been valuable and you've made me feel so incredibly welcome in your home like this." A smile widens on the Wildclaw's face. "If you ever need me, Ill be willing to help too, of course. You need only send word. Courier, pidgeon, however you choose, it'll wind up in my hands one way or another."
She laughs softly. "Yes, I have to agree. I must say, Im quite honoured to have friends like the two of you. Your perspectives on things has been valuable and you've made me feel so incredibly welcome in your home like this." A smile widens on the Wildclaw's face. "If you ever need me, Ill be willing to help too, of course. You need only send word. Courier, pidgeon, however you choose, it'll wind up in my hands one way or another."
"We'll keep that in mind, we might want to go by pigeon since our courier is a little.....energetic to say the least. He's a bit of a handful which is how he became a messenger in the first place" Huracan let out a soft snort, smiling "He is fast though, and will surely get a message to you in record time if we ever need your help, or simply if we want to have another meeting like this, I think it'll be quite enjoyable."

"Don't forget you still need to bring me to this city I've heard so much about, I'd love to spend a few days exploring and seeing the sights"
"We'll keep that in mind, we might want to go by pigeon since our courier is a little.....energetic to say the least. He's a bit of a handful which is how he became a messenger in the first place" Huracan let out a soft snort, smiling "He is fast though, and will surely get a message to you in record time if we ever need your help, or simply if we want to have another meeting like this, I think it'll be quite enjoyable."

"Don't forget you still need to bring me to this city I've heard so much about, I'd love to spend a few days exploring and seeing the sights"
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42