Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Demigod Roleplay (open)
1 2 3 4 5
Ok! Khayin wouldn’t be very happy to find out someone gave her something, but what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. (She pays as little mind to the gods as possible, despite the fact that they are gods and two of them are her parents.)
Ok! Khayin wouldn’t be very happy to find out someone gave her something, but what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her. (She pays as little mind to the gods as possible, despite the fact that they are gods and two of them are her parents.)
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@SashaFiredrake
Cotta, ignores her godly parents and the rest.
@SashaFiredrake
Cotta, ignores her godly parents and the rest.
Hello!
Would it be alright if I played?
If so!I would love to be a child of music or death!
Either one is fine!
And could my name be Sitala Nile?
Hello!
Would it be alright if I played?
If so!I would love to be a child of music or death!
Either one is fine!
And could my name be Sitala Nile?
FoxScara.png
@FoxScara
Sure, you can be the child of music if that's okay with you.
@FoxScara
Sure, you can be the child of music if that's okay with you.
Are u planning to have more children from one pair?
If not u should consider making a list of who has what parents. That way others wont get confused as well.
Are u planning to have more children from one pair?
If not u should consider making a list of who has what parents. That way others wont get confused as well.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Nightsorrow
I'm planning on having more than 1 child for each pair and after we get 1 or 2 more players we'll start
@Nightsorrow
I'm planning on having more than 1 child for each pair and after we get 1 or 2 more players we'll start
Yep!
That's fine with me!
Keep in mind....now that I know this my charerter will be found singing most of the time!
Yep!
That's fine with me!
Keep in mind....now that I know this my charerter will be found singing most of the time!
FoxScara.png
I'm subscribed... again.

Still, for convieniance it would be nice to know, who has who as a parent. You know so u dont necessarily have to search posts for such information
I'm subscribed... again.

Still, for convieniance it would be nice to know, who has who as a parent. You know so u dont necessarily have to search posts for such information
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@FoxScara
That sounds like a delight

Nightsorrow
Sorry forgot again I'll work on the whole parent thing.
@FoxScara
That sounds like a delight

Nightsorrow
Sorry forgot again I'll work on the whole parent thing.
If you have trouble with the administrative part of a rp thread I can help you by the way. I have quite a lot of experience with this.
If you have trouble with the administrative part of a rp thread I can help you by the way. I have quite a lot of experience with this.
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 3 4 5