Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lumine Oc RP CLOSED-ish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
The weredogs see her leave the building thinking this was their best shot to attack now

They run forward two of the weredogs go up to the Side of the girl (Zero) and try to run past to block her from runing away
The weredogs see her leave the building thinking this was their best shot to attack now

They run forward two of the weredogs go up to the Side of the girl (Zero) and try to run past to block her from runing away
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
Zero quieted her humming as she noticed some weredogs are willing to get ahead of her. Not liking of what they are doing and what they are doing in the ally ways, she suddenly start to zoom past them, running. How wonderful, now weredogs are after me? What is wrong with them.......? She thought as she glared towards the weredog on the right.
Zero quieted her humming as she noticed some weredogs are willing to get ahead of her. Not liking of what they are doing and what they are doing in the ally ways, she suddenly start to zoom past them, running. How wonderful, now weredogs are after me? What is wrong with them.......? She thought as she glared towards the weredog on the right.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
They morph into their dog forms one is like a black lab, one is like a blood hound, and the other is like a border Collie

The Collie and Lab start to try to over take you and get in front

The blood hound shouts
“Get back here!”
They morph into their dog forms one is like a black lab, one is like a blood hound, and the other is like a border Collie

The Collie and Lab start to try to over take you and get in front

The blood hound shouts
“Get back here!”
Zero glared from the side towards the weredogs. Idiots...... Zero wouldn’t want to run in her wolf form however, that would increase much more attention. So she decided to play ‘damsel in distress’ for a bit. Hoping someone would hear her as she nears towards out of the ally ways. Then at that point she started to shout.

“Help someone! They want to kill me!!” She tried shouting, as she got closer and closer. Though slightly smirking at hoping her trickery would work. Though she can’t blame herself.... she just really doesn’t like other people anyways.
Zero glared from the side towards the weredogs. Idiots...... Zero wouldn’t want to run in her wolf form however, that would increase much more attention. So she decided to play ‘damsel in distress’ for a bit. Hoping someone would hear her as she nears towards out of the ally ways. Then at that point she started to shout.

“Help someone! They want to kill me!!” She tried shouting, as she got closer and closer. Though slightly smirking at hoping her trickery would work. Though she can’t blame herself.... she just really doesn’t like other people anyways.
The weredog’s fur spikes as they hear the girl scream
“Let’s get out of here!”
The blood hound shouts as they start to scatter

(RANDOM STREET NAME LOL)
The weredog’s fur spikes as they hear the girl scream
“Let’s get out of here!”
The blood hound shouts as they start to scatter

(RANDOM STREET NAME LOL)
(Lol, What’s next, North Pole street?)

Zero could smell the weredogs running off, she smiled when they finally went away as she looked behind her. Due to Zero’s speed she didn’t notice of what lies through the corner when she turned through the corner and crashing into a girl (Mifuyu). Despite her being light weight, she somehow managed to topple onto her.
(Lol, What’s next, North Pole street?)

Zero could smell the weredogs running off, she smiled when they finally went away as she looked behind her. Due to Zero’s speed she didn’t notice of what lies through the corner when she turned through the corner and crashing into a girl (Mifuyu). Despite her being light weight, she somehow managed to topple onto her.
“ACK!”
As Mifuyu toppled over she caught a glimpse of the weredogs
As she hits the pavement she accidentally bites her tongue
She lays there for a second as she tastes the blood in her mouth
“ACK!”
As Mifuyu toppled over she caught a glimpse of the weredogs
As she hits the pavement she accidentally bites her tongue
She lays there for a second as she tastes the blood in her mouth
Zero gets up and away from the girl she landed onto(Mifuyu) and looking at her with some concern. “Oh, I’m sorry, are you all right? I... I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She said before offering a hand to her. “Need help? It’s rather cold and I would rather not leave someone out in the cold like that.” She said, though doesn’t think she can trust her, but she can’t be seen as ‘bad’ anymore. She wants to stay hidden as much as possible.
Zero gets up and away from the girl she landed onto(Mifuyu) and looking at her with some concern. “Oh, I’m sorry, are you all right? I... I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She said before offering a hand to her. “Need help? It’s rather cold and I would rather not leave someone out in the cold like that.” She said, though doesn’t think she can trust her, but she can’t be seen as ‘bad’ anymore. She wants to stay hidden as much as possible.
Mifuyu slowly starts to get up , not needing a hand she ignores it
She swallowed to try to get rid of the blood welling up in her mouth...it wasn’t the first time that happened...

*mind*wow how can this day get worse....
Mif look at the girl...she was at the coffee shop...Zero I think...
Was she the one screaming bloody murder?...those weredogs looked as if they were chasing her before she screamed... hmmm...suspicious....very suspicious....
Mifuyu slowly starts to get up , not needing a hand she ignores it
She swallowed to try to get rid of the blood welling up in her mouth...it wasn’t the first time that happened...

*mind*wow how can this day get worse....
Mif look at the girl...she was at the coffee shop...Zero I think...
Was she the one screaming bloody murder?...those weredogs looked as if they were chasing her before she screamed... hmmm...suspicious....very suspicious....
Aki has stepped out of her apartment only to hear screaming. She raced over to the source, her ears pinned back, only to stop short. She watched as a couple of weredogs skittered out of the alley, and Mifuyu from the coffee shop collide with another girl. "Are y-you guys okay?" She called out, approaching hesitantly.
Aki has stepped out of her apartment only to hear screaming. She raced over to the source, her ears pinned back, only to stop short. She watched as a couple of weredogs skittered out of the alley, and Mifuyu from the coffee shop collide with another girl. "Are y-you guys okay?" She called out, approaching hesitantly.
swan.gif

mei
she / her
g1 sales
other sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24